1st cycle (dbol only)

jasonm908

On 2nd week.taking 3 of the 5mg pink dbol pills..any advice on if that's enough to take daily? And since I've only been on it for a week what else sould I take with it? Or is it ok to just do that only?

always use Testosterone as your base on any cycle,dbol will shut you down hard man,read the oral cycles only sticky,good info in there....just be safe man and research...and learn...being your first cycle,a test only cycle is the way to start,simple,one compund

Last edited:
I can't find it but on outlawmuscle.com there was a guy that ran 10mg a day and swore the body would process it and it not shut you down... He was running it as a bridge and had bloodwork to support what he was saying but who knows

All peaks should have a test base

Read up

So should I just stop the dbol untill I get the test? And how soon after can I finish the dbol? And how many times do I dose up a week on the test?

Read the stickys like jimbo said tell you what you need to know then if you have other questions ask But READ the STICKYs. And yes stop dbol your making me sad again pissing it away lol

I can't find it but on outlawmuscle.com there was a guy that ran 10mg a day and swore the body would process it and it not shut you down... He was running it as a bridge and had bloodwork to support what he was saying but who knows

All peaks should have a test base

Read up

this is bullshit. I want to see that blood work

So should I just stop the dbol untill I get the test? And how soon after can I finish the dbol? And how many times do I dose up a week on the test?

bro...stop the dbol and start post cycle therapy (pct).

there are stickies on the page you posted this thread on...read all of them...this will even tell you what to run for your first cycle I believe

You can get real torem and clomid using the banner for RUI or SRC. 15mg dbol will not do much of anything for you any way. 50mg is the normal dose. You need test if you want your dick to keep working.

Dbol at 10mg taken first thing in the morning, and no other time, is thought to work against catabolism and act as a bridge between cycles while being minimally suppressive. This is at the same time the body would be producing the largest amount of test. Some guys swear by this. I know a guy doing this. He claims it's the best thing he has done to retain gains. There is to much of a dispute over this and it will be suppressive to some extent but it won't cause complete shut down. Is it a good idea? Not really. Either on or off

See User's post above...

I'm not endorsing it by any means and not about to try it myself, just stating what e read, who knows

I wasnt flaming you...I just dont agree with what that guy said in your post...and user does know his shit but I would need to see some evidence before I believe that dbol doesnt shut you down. Even mildly shutdown is shutdown to me. To tell you the truth I hate shutdown lol

Back