1st cycle for a rugby player...

DDP189

After researching the subject over the past 6 months or so, i have decided to do my first cycle. I am 21, 6' 3", 225 lbs., 13.8% bf.
I play rugby, so i thought this would be a good cycle for me:

1-10 test cyponiate @ 400mgs per week.(one shot every 4 days)
the last 5 weeks 20 mgs of Winstrol (winny) everyday.

11,12- 5000 iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) per week
13 3000 iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)

I know that the Winstrol (winny) wont aromatize to estrogens, but i was wondering how much clomid or nolvadex i might want to to have on hand to combat the cyponiate and when would i want to administer these ancillaries. any warnings or helpful suggestions/comments?
Cheers,
DDP189

Nolva , you will want to have enough to run at 20 mg/day for the lenght of your cycle, so in your case 1400 mg. (70 -20mg tabs or 140 -10mg tabs). Only take if you start getting gyno symptoms, 40 mg day until symptoms go away, usually a few days, then continue on with 20 mg/day for the duration of your cycle.

Clomid, standard therapy is 36 - 50 mg tabs ; start 2 weeks after your last shot of Cypionate.
day 1 - 300 mg
day 2-11 - 100 mg/day
day 12-21 - 50 mg/day

Stone told you everything.
I would only add that I would run Winstrol (winny) for 4 weeks instead of 5 at 25 mg/day instead of 20.
Have fun.

HCG

I feel the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a good idea... this is my first experience with juice, and its a fairly low dose... i just need to make sure my boys start working again after im done... im a college student and its not going to be too much fun if im a limp noodle all fall quarter :D .
Peace bro,
DDP

Batman said:
Stone told you everything.
I would only add that I would run Winstrol (winny) for 4 weeks instead of 5 at 25 mg/day instead of 20.
Have fun.

yes on upping the Winstrol (winny), both dosage and duration. if never done Winstrol (winny) and stil playing sports, speaking from experience, the joints will begin to feel the effects. might want to get some glucosamine and/or chondriton on hand just in case. also agree with the hcg, although don't think you'll need that many ius with the "little" amount of test your doing, could probably back down to 1500/week.

Back