1st Cycle

LightHammer

This will be my first cycle, i have been lifting for 3 years and am 20 years old. Right now i am about 200lbs with 12-13%body fat. Of course i want to grow but i am more concerned with quality gains. Right now i can not afford to be bloated. If i choose to run Primotestin Eneth 500mg a week for 8 weeks keep a strict diet and do cardio can i expect to lean out lower my body fat percentage and be stronger at a lighter weight?

Thanks alot
Light Hammer

YES!!!!!!!!! If you are really concerned about bloating as you mentioned, you could keep some anti-E's on hand!

Sounds like a decent first cycle.

Why do guys want to do cycles so early? If you have only been training for 3 years, I doubt that you need steroids to still gain. I would put the cycle off until you can no longer gain naturally.

Would you suggest to use provoron during the cycle to keep water down? Why do i want to start so early? I dont know i feel like the time to start is now. Do ya think that if i wait till im 23 it will work better? See the thing is when im 23 i dont know if im going to want to juice, i know i will never stop lifting but i dont plan on making gear a big part of my life because i dont want to have to depond on it.

LightHammer said:
Would you suggest to use provoron during the cycle to keep water down? Why do i want to start so early? I dont know i feel like the time to start is now. Do ya think that if i wait till im 23 it will work better? See the thing is when im 23 i dont know if im going to want to juice, i know i will never stop lifting but i dont plan on making gear a big part of my life because i dont want to have to depond on it.

It's quite simple really;

Rule No.1: No one under the age of 24 should use steroids.
Until the age of 24, your body is overflowing with testosterone and growth
hormone. If you can't make progress without drugs when you're still young, you
need to re-evaluate a few things -- mainly your training and your
supplementation. There's no reason why you shouldn't be able to progress on a
consistent basis without drugs. And if you can't, chances are you won't do much
better with drugs. Steroids will also close the growth plates of long bones so if
you haven't reached full height, steroids may prevent further skeletal
development, not to mention, they'll be shutting down your hormonal system at a
time when it's reaching maturity. Don't mess with your reproductive system at this
point. You're going to need it.

I dont agree with a minimum age, Its all a personal choice. Of course, Im not saying someone who is 17 should start a cycle, but we are being to idealistic if we say 24.

I pretty much agree w/ what Stone Cold said.
Knowing, however, that ppl will use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) if they're going to use AAS, in the spirit of "harm reduction":
You are in the enviable position of having high endogenous levels of test and GH. If you juice, consider low dose test (200 to 300 mg per week), to bump those already awesome levels up a tad.
If orals, stick to Oxandrin (won't prematurely close epiphyseal growth plates), maybe 20 to 30 mg per day for your cycle.
Do post cycle recovery! You've got the rest of your life ahead of you, preserve your ability to produce test and your fertility.

Thanks alot guys....you really put things into prespective. Its just very tempting to do it now considering that half the people i know at the gym do it. Well i think i may put the test off for at least another 2 years because i still do make gains naturally but it takes time. Last year this time i was 185lbs now im 200lbs with about the same body fat percentage. What do you guys think about a anavar only cycle then? I know its expensice but i have heard that it will not stunt growth and that it is very mild.

If your growth plates are not closed, any sort of aromatization can stunt your growth. That being said, My growth plates closed when I was 17, and I did my first cycle when i was 18, so Im in so position to preach on when to start your cycle, and most of the guys here who didnt start before 24, we probaly not too serious into lifting until after 24.

Back