1st cycle

joeguz

Ok..i used to be on this sight last year all the time but I was sent overseas and Im just getting back...anyway I was taking M1t last year but after a lot of reading I decided if Im getting sides anyway I might as well go w/gear---For my first cycle I was thinkinf of going w/200 mg test 2 x per week for 8 weeks and 50 mg tren eod. I heard tren is rough for a 1st cycle so Im a little worried---

Stats 5'8" 175lbs 13%bf 17.5" arms
Nolva and clomid PC

Last edited by a moderator:
For a first cycle, do NOT stack different steroids.

I'd recommend doing a Test only cycle, say 350-400mg/week for 10 weeks.

I wouldn't touch tren until you have a few cycles under your belt. That's hard stuff for someone new to gear.

here's what I was thinking

Cycle 1:
1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Taylor26 said:
here's what I was thinking

Cycle 1:
1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

No reason to run both Nolva and L-dex.
I would:
1-10 Enan 500mg/wk
1-10 .25mg L-Dex ED
12-14 Clomid 12=150mgED/13=100mgED/14=50mgED
12-14 Nolva 20mg ED

I'd keep the nolva on hand and just run the test, if you get signs of gyno start the nolva

JohnnyB

Joeyguz, I edited your 2nd post. Wasn't too clear what "help" you were looking for. Please clarify, remembering that asking for sources is against the board rules.

StoneColdNTO said:

I am new to the board and have heard plenty of that, not to stack different roids on your first cycle. And tren definitely is used in advanced cycles. You guys really know your stuff

StoneColdNTO said:

i wish id got some advice like that im on my first cycle which i stacked 3 different roids on and im all over the place mood swings side effects etc
and of course ive got no idea whats causing what..........

Back