1st T cycle, am i ready for it? Question regarding Tendons/Joints

Wall

about my cycle:
1-12 week Test E 600mg
Protection during : arimidex 0.25 every 2 days ( have some estro for tendons and joints) will go up if i watch side effects; HCG: 250 iu's every 4 days week 3-8
PCT: Clomid

1-
Hello guys, im one week from starting my first Test-E cycle and there is a questions that its always in my mind, its about your muscle strenght and tendon strenght.
Even without using steroids i was always carefull to not carry too much weight and obey the limits of my body. For example for a long time i capped my bench press at 45 kilos at each side ( 90 kilos + bar) because i was afraid of having a shoulder injury and in the pass few weeks i went to 50kilos at each side cause i felt like my shoulders were ready to.

Question is: How do you know when your body ( tendons, joints) are ready for the weight when you are taking steroids? i ask this because i see a lot of injuries in my gym and the last thing i want is to have one on my cycle.

2º Question:
I really need some honest advice if i should start my cycle after one week more of low calorie diet or extend and lose more Body Fat and then start it.
Right now im at 84 kilos with 1,77 meters, my arms are around 41,5cm and im feeling kinda fat on the belly and on the sides, right above my glutes.
This is my photo:
View attachment 546871
What u guys think , am i ready ? Should i extend my diet ? Put more Muscles?
thanks all !

3(edited to add this questions, lol)
When taking steroids you should give more rest to your muscles or less? I heard when you are cycling your muscles take less to recover, wich routine u guys suggest to me?
I was doing Chest; Back ; Shoulder; Biceps and Triceps, now im on Chest-triceps; Back-biceps; shoulder-legs, Rest, All again.

Last edited:
You recover more quickly on juice than off.

The obvious question is how old are you. I suppose everything else looks okay.

tendons and joints: be smart about it. if you know that pre cycle you used to be able to bench press 200 lbs, it would be stupid to jump to 300 in 10 days. and i'd say start bulking now and worry about the fat when you're done with your cycle. that's what i am doing right now. bulk bulk bulk then cut and look good for the summer. i do 5 days on 2 off and its been working great for me. i do not like working out the same muscle twice a week

tendons and joints: be smart about it. if you know that pre cycle you used to be able to bench press 200 lbs, it would be stupid to jump to 300 in 10 days. and i'd say start bulking now and worry about the fat when you're done with your cycle. that's what i am doing right now. bulk bulk bulk then cut and look good for the summer. i do 5 days on 2 off and its been working great for me. i do not like working out the same muscle twice a week

What do you use to cut after cycle? How soon after cycle do you start the cut?

Couch: Im 24 yrs now
Cyborg 45: thanks man i will do this, except i will try to continue this diet for more 5 days and then bulk on the juice ! When u cut just after the post cycle therapy (pct) you don't lose some of your mass??
My expectation was to get leaner and bulk and be "big" and kinda lean. I was hoping to find myself with a good body after the juice ehehe

and thanks for the responses!

Contact 3j. He's a great nutritionist. You can either pm him on this forum or visit his website at 3jsdiet.com he helped me lose 15 lbs of fat in 5 weeks. I did not lose any muscle. I even gained a couple of pounds of muscle when i was on his cutting diet.

Here's what you need to get if you do hurt your tendons or joints -

Osteo Bi-Flex

Simply read the labels for the best version.

The one I'm using with "VERY" good results - is this...

Osteo Bi-Flex
Triple Strength - with 5 Loxin.

CVS has these on sale as a buy 1 get 1 free, almost every other week.

After hearing so many good reviews - I gave this a try for an elbow injury...

... "and within a week - I really started to see very goodt results."

This all started with me around a year ago, or more - and has been a "must have" - without question!

If you do hurt a tendon ... this is my best recommendation.

Repo ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the answer on tendons and joints- It's my understanding that some gear can dry them out, can someone verify if that is an accurate statement?

Another question - Are there peptides that assist in tendon or joint prevention or does semorelin help improve the

Check out this link to a sticky on joint and the effects of the various type of AAS. I know everyone says run test only first cycle but with my background on overuse injury from sports I'm inclined to add deca to the mix to keep and or improve my joint health when I do my first.

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/143212-increase-skeletal-muscle-collagen-synthesis-certain-aas.html

Back