2 weeks into DBOL... strength is up, but no amazing pumps to speak off

Didn't even know it was Easter until I read this.. very out of touch with the west... not looking forward to going back!

I think I've really fucked myself up mentally, im banging hotter asians than I ever have in my life, and its not even registering on the excitement index.. my total is into the 30's now, maybe almost 40, with average age around 25 and I find myself going to the highlight reel to get off.

Hendonism has its pitfalls I guess, I can't imagine what I would become if I stayed here year round.

So in my final few weeks of debauchery I've rented a 1000 sqft condo in Lebua Tower (See Hangover 2) and will try to turn it into Playboy Mansion Bangkok... I tried talking to a few girls about it that I already slept with, but I got shot down real quick, even though they put out fast, they want you all to themselves.

The Test E and Anavar is really kicking in now, coupled with all this free time and an abundance of Zealous women, my lower back is constantly pumped from all this hip flexion.

Lol, spend a year there and youd have a a harem all set up, even some extra room in your crib for us ologers to come and visit you and get some good old excercise. wink wink... thanks for the updates!

I think I've really fucked myself up mentally, im banging hotter asians than I ever have in my life, and its not even registering on the excitement index.. my total is into the 30's now, maybe almost 40, with average age around 25 and I find myself going to the highlight reel to get off.

Such daunting life challenges! I wish I could say I feel for you, but really I only feel jealousy and lust. What a great life experience.

How old are you, so I can get a gauge on the average 25 year old Thai. At 50 that sounds pretty great body wise, but truth be told I'd probably prefer a great looking lady in her late 30's early 40's.

Such daunting life challenges! I wish I could say I feel for you, but really I only feel jealousy and lust. What a great life experience.

How old are you, so I can get a gauge on the average 25 year old Thai. At 50 that sounds pretty great body wise, but truth be told I'd probably prefer a great looking lady in her late 30's early 40's.

I’m 41, but the bodybuilding lifestyle, along with an aversion to alcohol, sun and cigarettes helps me pass for a lot younger, which doesn’t really matter here anyway.

Their looks/bodies are the main attraction.. even back home I date younger women, my last gf was 24. Although it takes a certain kind of patience to date a much younger woman and can see your point in dating a woman closer to my age in that regard, but I’m not really “dating” here ;)

I***8217;m 41, but the bodybuilding lifestyle, along with an aversion to alcohol, sun and cigarettes helps me pass for a lot younger, which doesn***8217;t really matter here anyway.

Their looks/bodies are the main attraction.. even back home I date younger women, my last gf was 24. Although it takes a certain kind of patience to date a much younger woman and can see your point in dating a woman closer to my age in that regard, but I***8217;m not really ***8220;dating***8221; here ;)
and your getting great cardio.

Their looks/bodies are the main attraction..

Ha! Who'd have figured?

but I'm not really dating here ;)

Maybe a deep philosophical conversation here & there? Nah, just straight fucking.

Now that I know you are not too far from my age I'm even more envious. This is awesome - technology meets the bodybuilder meets the Western man's playground.

DPR - lol at the painful pumps

I’m 2 weeks into my cycle, which includes a dbol kickstarter, started at 30mg for 10 days, bumped to 50mgs last 4 days.

Bench went form 8 reps @ 225lbs, to 14 reps.

Strength is there, but nothing amazing in terms of pumps, anyone experience this?

Is your weight up.. that tells you all you need to know. I gain about 8-10lbs by week 2 @ 50mg/day.

And I didn't get pumps from DBol either, only VAR .. It just made me feel like a giant rock.. strong as fuck.. and yes.. love the feel good properties of this compound.. but hate the water retention.

Ha! Who'd have figured?

Maybe a deep philosophical conversation here & there? Nah, just straight fucking.

Now that I know you are not too far from my age I'm even more envious. This is awesome - technology meets the bodybuilder meets the Western man's playground.

DPR - lol at the painful pumps

Technology (apps) is a game changer for sure, never would I be able to cast such a wide net and interact with so many women simultaneously, all the while selecting only ones I want to meet, efficiency.

Is your weight up.. that tells you all you need to know. I gain about 8-10lbs by week 2 @ 50mg/day.

And I didn't get pumps from DBol either, only VAR .. It just made me feel like a giant rock.. strong as fuck.. and yes.. love the feel good properties of this compound.. but hate the water retention.

I eventually dropped the dbol because of lethargy.. and switched to VAR, had to start taurine today, because 2 weeks in, the Lower back pumps were excruciating.

I eventually dropped the dbol because of lethargy.. and switched to VAR, had to start taurine today, because 2 weeks in, the Lower back pumps were excruciating.

so the taurine is helping with the lower back pains?

I eventually had to drop all orals, the dbol was great for a while, then the lethargy kicked in, switched to Anavar which was also great, then the heartburn was killing me and the lower back pumps, the heart burn was the eventual reason I dropped it, as pumps were manageable with taurine.

Ive been a bit of a kid in a candy store here, picked up some test suspension and shot 200mg pre-workout, have no Idea what Im supposed to feel or what its supposed to do?

Ive also been taking 100mg proviron, again I've read its supposed to make me extra horny and be a mild ant-e, but im not feeling much of that either.

In addition to the above ive been taking 750mg Test E & Deca, along with 1000mg Primo,and 0.5mg apex, ive had decent gains, but its hard to keep food down in Bangkok, TMI alert:... after every meal I have to be on the shitter 30 mins later, and its never solid.

But anyway, back to my original question, whats the proviron and test suspension supposed to do? never tried it before.

Maybe my E2 is just too high?

Went to Starbucks at my apartment today, Lebua Suites..... this cute girl from Houston, asked me if I knew the wifi password, told her I didn't.... we eventually started chatting and she asked do you live here at Lebua?... im like yeah I do.. must be some great views she asks.... said there quite spectacular... then she pulls out her instagram, "would it be to much to ask if you can take some pics from my insta on your balcony?"... of course I oblige and take her up to my suite.... then we sit down, have some wine and start chatting... 30 min later were doing a HIT cardio session and finish up with a co ed shower.. this was around 7:30 pm.... had a new prospect en route at 8:00... the whole time im shaking my head in disbelief, Bangkok gents, fucking Bangkok.

Bangkok's got him

"and shell never let him go"

Had to go to the doctors the other day, I won't go into too much detail, but small condoms, and small "female canals" coupled with high frequency friction, causes wear and tear.

Doctor said to not have sex for 7 days.... I didn't want to laugh out loud, but inside I did.

"Are you injured or are you hurt?..... I think im just hurt"

Game on.

you are the man, and thanks for chimming in, we where beginning to worry that you had not updated us.
and no sex for 7 days made me laugh so hard i got cherrios all over my pijamas.

Are you really going without sex for 7 days? hows your weight going with all that great healthy food?

Are you really going without sex for 7 days? hows your weight going with all that great healthy food?

I didn't even make it 7 hours.

The food tastes great, but I haven't had a non-runny dump since I got here, sorry I know, TMI.... Weights holding steady around 220lbs, composition is probably a little better than when I got here because of the gear, although I didn't miss any training days, I had a lot of long nights ;) and really didn't have a set goal in mind. i.e cut/bulk/recomp... I just wanted to try a few things I hadn't in the passed, i.e primo and just Pharma grade in general.

I actually left Bangkok a couple days ago, now in Seoul Korea for a few days, Korea, the K stands for Kock Block..... absolutely a 180 here in terms of meeting women, Q the tumble weeds.

Bangkok, Thailand was amazing for all of the aforementioned reasons, I think next winter the trip will be Vietnam based on my tinder research :)

If anyone wants some specific details, feel free to ask.

Back