23 Guage 1.5 inch needle for injecting Test?

UCDavis

I am banned!
I'll be shooting the oil into my buttcheeks. I was thinking of buying it from here: 23 Gauge Luer-Lok 3cc Syringe

I want to use this to draw and pin.

In the product description, they say 100/a box so I'm guessing they'll give me 100 needles with 100 syringes?

So I should be good with just dropping 20 bucks on this for a 12 week cycle, right? I'll pin 24 times and have plenty of needles and syringes left over.

That should work for both drawing and pinning if you dont want to buy seperate pins for drawing and pinning.

I would recomend warming up the oil a little bit prior to trying to draw it out since the 23ga is kinda small. I just set the vial in some hot water for a few minutes to warm up the oil.

I personally love 20/21 ga for drawing and 25ga for shooting.

I use 23g 1.5" to inject and 20 or 21g to draw, I used to inject with 25g 1.5" but it takes to long lol,but still use the 25's 1" for delts and quads

Shop around on the website more; BD is more of a expansive brand. You maybe able to find a off brand for cheaper :)

It's also the sharpest IME, I'd easily pay a bit more for BD over Terumo or other off brand. Then again I've always used 22s... :p

BD is the brand for me I think it is the sharpest imo. Use to pins each time one to draw one to shot but u probley already know that..

Back