24hrs post QV Enanthate shot and...

LAWNSAVER

A little sore, but nothing like t-400. I might get a little more sore tomorrow, but all in all, its not that bad!

PS: I used 1 ICN I had left over and there was like 1.25cc's in the amp! I was using a 1cc pin and I couldnt get all the oil into it:D

If QV enan wasnt so cheap, I would use ICNs all the time!

I like to hear that I am going to give the ICN's a try for the summer, I like QV, but I want to try something different!

We just have some sissies on the board that can't take it, thats all :D

Liking my QV so far, good stuff.

I get 1.2 ml's every time with the ICN amps.

Makes you wonder if the contents of the amp is 250 mg or if the actual concentration is 250mg/ml and you are in fact getting 300mg in each amp.

ICN'S ARE THE SHIT, IF I COULD AFFORD TO USE THEM EVERY CYCLE THEN I WOULD. I RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE...PEACE. PL

BiggieSwolls said:
I get 1.2 ml's every time with the ICN amps.

Makes you wonder if the contents of the amp is 250 mg or if the actual concentration is 250mg/ml and you are in fact getting 300mg in each amp.

i was wondering the same thing

Someone needs to lab test an ICN.
If its 250mg/ml then 1.2 ml in each amp its gonna yield around 300mg of Test Enanathane.

the QV enanth was giving me some good pain. I don't mind it all though.

Whats strange is I just shot a cc of the enanth with a cc of QV's prop and today it doesn't hurt one bit. I figured I was in for it by adding the prop.lol

Back