2nd 24 week cycle Test, Eq, & Dbol

High Creatinine & lowered eGFR #'s normal (Kidney function) on cycle for Lifers/BB's?

• Yes, fairly normal

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes, cause for concern

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, cause for *serious concern

• No, not normal

• Due to Tren/Creatine

• Due to Tren/Eq/Test

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Due to Tren

• Due to diet

• Happens often, often corrects itself off cycle

• Not sure

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

randy841

Cycle started August 26, 2011
Completion expected February 26, 2012

2ND CYCLE
Week 1-24 Test Enan 250mg every 8th day
Week 1-24 Eq 500mg weekly (250mg every 4th day)
Week 1-8 Dbol 30mg(on days) 20mg(off)
Week 1-24 T4 75mcg (Prescription)
Week 27 post cycle therapy (pct) Nolvadex/Clomid (have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on hand)

Stats
Age **
Height 5'9"
BW 231LB
BF 15-18%
Been training on/off for 13-14 Years.

Lifts
- Barbell Bench Press 245lb * 6-7reps
- Smith squat 335lb*8-10 (Olympic style) [discount 30lb due to machine apparatus]
- Barbell deadlift 385lb*8

Workout regimen (Focus on compound movements)
- 3 times a week (sometimes 4)
- all body parts trained once a week
- Cardio 2-3 * weekly 20-45 minutes -- Interval StairClimber & sprinting

Diet
- Vegetarian, no meats or fishes, eggs once in a while.
- Last cycle calorie intake 7500-8000 (may be off a few hundred up or down, however this was closely measured on numerous occasions for optimal gains)
- Off cycle caloric intake 3000-3500 (I did not jump off from 7500+ to 3000 calories, i very slowly tapered this down)
- Sources of protein Lentils/cheese/milk/whey

2nd cycle diet
- Calorie intake 4500-5000
- No Weight gainers
- Whey protein (2 scoops on day & 1 scoop off day) + Food (primary source of calories is raw food for proteins/carbs/fat)
- Taurine/Potassium (others to maybe offset pumps/pain zinc/magnesium)

Goal - for a lean bulk cycle.

During cycle I will NOT use ANY SERMs or/and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) unless necessary. I don't find a little bloat that uncomfortable. Furthermore, after a few cycles anecdotal evidence suggests it goes away - lets see. On 1st cycle, I had the worst of the bloat during the first 4 weeks, then by week 8 the water retention greatly alleviated itself. With the addition of Anavar in week 12, it nearly eliminated. Eq is also known for keeping the bloat under control. On 1st cycle, the back and leg pumps/pain remained a problem throughout, wish i could have done something about them. Other than that i did not have any other problems that could not be controlled. Got the occasional zit, & blood pressure and heart rate was elevated in the beginning only. Gyno flared up twice, took Nolva to fight that off.

Why I am stacking Test with Eq? - i favored Eq due to various qualities, especially collagen synthesis given my joint problems on the last round and over the years due to trauma injuries. Furthermore, i would rather have something slow and steady - and keep above average gains, than inflate like a blowfish & then pop at the end.

1st cycle (Dec-April 2011)
Week 1-18 500mg Testosterone enanthate Cycle. (every 4th or 5th
day injection)
Week 12-18 added 20mg Anavar (Oxandrolone) ED
Week 21-22 post cycle therapy (pct) Nolvadex 20mg 1st week, followed by 10mg for 1 week.

1st cycle gains - i kept about 70-80% of the gains in my estimation in terms of strength and muscle mass. Purely measured in terms of bodyweight gains the percentage falls to around 51%. For in depth details see detailed log of 1st cycle
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/m...ate-only-cycle-1st-14-years-training-off.html

Last edited:
Since inception BW up 7.5lb.

Strength gains - negligible.

Muscle pumps - started about 2 weeks back. And they are the best they have ever been. I am feeling leaner and stronger. No undue bloat at all this time around so far, except a little tension in the lower back at times due to pumps - nothing unmanageable. Diet is in tune - closely watching for extra carb foods.

Last edited:
Nice log, this is a different approach in terms of dosage and duration. Most of the cycles on the site ( like mine) are test E/ Deca or dbol test ones. I'm sure I won;t be the only person learning from this.

Test injections

I agree, nice log. Although in my opinion you might want to ask around about a better schedule for injecting your testosterone because from my understanding ideally you want to have even blood androgen levels and that requires at least 2 equal injections per week. Testosterone enanthate peaks within 1-2 days after injection and falls off to almost baseline by day 10. Therefore waiting more than 7 days between injections would cause wide fluctuations in blood androgen levels. If your sticking to 250 a week, I suggest a 125mg shot say on a Wednesday and then another on Saturday there still will obviously be fluctuations in your blood androgen levels but they won't be as wide. Personally I'd do a minimum of 300mg of test per week no matter what your cycle stack is but that's just my opinion. Good luck with your cycle man, I am preparing for a heavy cycle myself starting at the beginning of December. Hope this info helped. :cool:

Back pumps accompanied by pain are becoming very problematic since last week. It has gone to the point of not being able to stand up and having to lie down and stretching before continuing activities i.e. brushing. Having to lift a few heavy tiles last week, i nearly collapsed from the pain.

To alleviate the pain i added more vitamins and minerals to my usual mix
Added Taurine (5grams daily), Magnesium citrate (840mg daily), Potassium Gluconate (1100mg daily = 92mg elemental potassium), and Zinc (50mg).

& cut back Dbol dosage to 10mg off days and 20mg from 30mg on workout days.

Are some types of Potassium types better than others?
- Potassium gluconate contains 4.3mEq per 1000mg
- Potassium citrate contains 9.8mEq per 1000mg
- Potassium Bicarbonate contains 10mEq per 1000mg
- Potassium Acetate contains 10.2mEq per 1000mg
- Potassium Chloride contains 13.4mEq per 1000mg. K-lyte is
Potassium Chloride.
- Note also that elemental potassium is 39mg per 1mEq, but
potassium chloride is 75mg per 1mEq.

So far arms are looking full and bigger by about 1/2" (right 17.5)to 3/4" (left 1/10" under 18").

Bodyweight is up to 240s lb (w/ shorts/shirt). I have nearly no bloat whatsoever compared to the last cycle of just Test enan(w/ 20mg Anavar (var) to finish off). Back then, I would see it and feel it literally when i walked -- with visible welts on the lower legs from socks. Furthermore, i easily got winded from walking a flight of stairs, and was unable to do a few minutes of StairClimber without painful pumps in lower legs. This time around no such problems so far.

Due to back pumps and pain, over the last 2 weeks - workout's have been affected.

Using push and pull approach on workout days w/ focus on compound movements on this cycle.
- back/bi's/traps
- chest/shoulders/tri's
- legs/bi's (giving the guns :nopity: a little extra focus as they lag comparatively to the rest of the body)

Last time around i did do push and pull approach within the same workouts, and had better strength.

I agree, nice log. Although in my opinion you might want to ask around about a better schedule for injecting your testosterone because from my understanding ideally you want to have even blood androgen levels and that requires at least 2 equal injections per week. Testosterone enanthate peaks within 1-2 days after injection and falls off to almost baseline by day 10. Therefore waiting more than 7 days between injections would cause wide fluctuations in blood androgen levels. If your sticking to 250 a week, I suggest a 125mg shot say on a Wednesday and then another on Saturday there still will obviously be fluctuations in your blood androgen levels but they won't be as wide. Personally I'd do a minimum of 300mg of test per week no matter what your cycle stack is but that's just my opinion. Good luck with your cycle man, I am preparing for a heavy cycle myself starting at the beginning of December. Hope this info helped. :cool:

Thanks bro, i will definitely take that into consideration.

Best of luck on your cycle - keep us posted.

7th week

Tapering down Dbol dosages last two weeks.

Last week Oct 2-8 20mg on 10 off

This week Oct 9-15 10mg ed

Increased Eq dosage to 600mg from 500mg weekly

Each shot is now 300mg from 250mg every 4th day.

With the cutback in Dbol - i am finally back to doing basic activities otherwise the pumps on the lower back were unbearable - especially in the mornings. They are still there only after hard workouts the last 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Dbol

Strength gains - were negligible due to left shoulder problems the first 4 weeks. So i could not push myself as hard.

Size - Put on about 3/4" on left arm. Right arm 1/2".

Pumps - they were out of this world especially around the upper back and shoulders. On test enan, the muscle pumps were better on the arms and quads, and just as good on the upper back and shoulders.

Thinking about giving dbol - a second chance after a 4 week layoff - now that the shoulder is kicking back in.

Eq
So far the Eq has been giving a very leaning effect overall. No bloat at all this time around. I started seeing muscle separation on the legs as i went into week 6. It is becoming more prominent, as i go into 7th week.

Vascularity - especially noticeable all over the legs - and upper shoulders. Arms have always been veiny. Now if i could only turn the 1 pack into a 6 pack. :shoot3:

Strength - well below Enan + haven't really started pushing until the last two weeks due to left shoulder (extending into elbow). For a few weeks - doing 1 plate on the BP and 25lb curls was difficult.

Goals - targeting for a lean bulk approach. I want to cut down body fat to around 12-14% over the next 5 months.

Cardio - having no problems with doing cardio. While on the first 4 weeks of Dbol - lower leg pumps would get me a little winded after 10m. Now as i taper dbol down- no problems going for 30m straight on Stair Climber. I cannot say that for the first cycle on Test Enan - even for a few minutes it was difficult. Cardio was hardly ever done on that cycle.

Test enan

Aiming for just above baseline. May up it too 1-1 ratio to eq in the future. But i want to keep this ratio 1-2.

BW - hovering around 240lb as i write this. +_3.5lb deviation.

Last edited:
Lifts - all done with complete ROM

CHEST

Barbell BP
225lb 9-10 reps (Max done 16 on T/E)
245lb 5 reps (Max done 10 on T/E)

Barbell Incline BP
185lb *10 (easy)
205lb * 8 (Max done 8 on T/E@225lb)

Barbell Decline BP
225lb *8-10 ((Max done 9-10 on T/E))

LEGS

Smith Machine Squat (Completed Olympic style)
285lb*10reps (Max done 395lb*4reps on T/E)
(30lb reduction applied due to machine apparatus)
Have been repping it out here lately can do about 50lb more for about 6-7 reps

Barbell front squat
225lb * 8 (not aiming for any PR's here)
(Max done 245 * 8-10 on T/E)
Have never maxed out on this.

Calves
Unable to complete them last few weeks on leg days due to extreme pumps and cramps.

Leg Press
8 45lb plates aside - 6-8 reps metal to metal
(Max done 9 aside for 6 on T/E)

Barbell deadlift (455lb PR completed 3 weeks back)
365lb 8-10 (Max done 455 on T/E could NOT do DL due to back pumps)
385lb * 6-8
405lb * 4
Been doing these w/o straps lately to build up the grip. This is compromising the lifts. So from now on until about 350lb no straps - thereafter no choice.

P.S. I am know this is a fairly mild cycle - see i can top my lifts from the last time around on Test Enan ( Anavar (var) ). Strength wise Eq is known be right up there with Test. Maybe i am missing the magic touch of Anavar (var) this time - :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sup randy. Yeah Preacher curls mess with me pretty bad. I can feel things snapping around in my right elbow.

What I do is Standing curls and seated curls... to replace the preacher I find sitting on an incline hits em at a different angle and you can concentrate on the peak of the curl more and flex through it. I hope this helps a little. There are only so many ways to do em :(.

Hows the back doing? Still getting painful pumps? All I can say here is more more more water. You got the vitamin thing down it sounds like.

I am guessing your a tile setter? I am also in construction and I know how working with your body puts a tremendous strain on everything.

Good luck just keep pushing through it you can do this!

I like this cycle...I'd actually increase the Test a bit.

Hey bro,

Yaa, been thinking that for a while bro - upping the test. Thanks for the suggestion.

I am really leaning out very nicely. However, i wanted a little more push so i have moved up the test from 250mg every 8th day to 400mg every 4th day starting Oct 30, 2011 (2am).

Now the cycle is as follows
300mg Eq every 4th day
400mg Test every 4th day

Looking to throw in dbol once again in the coming weeks, since the first time i used it, i could not train hard due to the shoulder pains which lasted for weeks on end.

Last edited:
Sup randy. Yeah Preacher curls mess with me pretty bad. I can feel things snapping around in my right elbow.

Yaa, same here bro - feels like elbow will snap off many days. Even hurts to do 10s on the sides.

What I do is Standing curls and seated curls... to replace the preacher I find sitting on an incline hits em at a different angle and you can concentrate on the peak of the curl more and flex through it. I hope this helps a little. There are only so many ways to do em :(.

Thanks for the suggestion, i have started doing that standing and sitting on incline bench. Incline bench at 45 degrees really hits it the muscle hard. I do very lightly just focusing on the movement. Next day, i get a very nice feeling - better than just going hard and heavy.

Hows the back doing? Still getting painful pumps? All I can say here is more more more water. You got the vitamin thing down it sounds like.

Yes, completely gone after 2 weeks of cessation of Diababol. Even at 10mg ed and 10mg eod, it was getting painful with dbol. Last time the test at 250 every 4th or 5th day did that.

Yes, the water helps - but many days it still caught up to me when i was on dbol. Even with all the vitamins, taurine, and orange juice.

I am guessing your a tile setter? I am also in construction and I know how working with your body puts a tremendous strain on everything.

No bro, the day i set the tiles - it was just for the backyard. I sit around all day pretty much in front of the computer. But that tile was a experience i never never want to go through again. Just moving around the tiles (88lb each) on buggy and just moving them nearly killed me. The person helping me out thought i had some type of back problem. I usually say yaa heavy lifting yesterday at the gym - don't want to allude to why (i.e. dbol/test). Even the simplest tasks were difficult let alone the tiles - many days after brushing for 5minutes, i would have to go stretch it out laying flat on the floor or bed.

Good luck just keep pushing through it you can do this!

:)

eom

Last edited:
Using push and pull approach on workout days w/ focus on compound movements on this cycle.
- back/bi's/traps
- chest/shoulders/tri's
- legs/bi's (giving the guns :nopity: a little extra focus as they lag comparatively to the rest of the body)

Last time around i did do push and pull approach within the same workouts, and had better strength.

Sorry meant doing pull pull and push push routines, not push pull.

adding T3 - removed T4

As of November 8, 2011

added
31.25mcg ed T3 (removed prescription based T4 ed @75mcg)

Did a bit of research about this over the past 2 months and even tried taking the two simultaneously for a few weeks. Addition, of T3 too T4 adds serious serious joints pains. For that reason, i have removed T4.

In the following weeks i plan on upping T3 to 50mcg ed (GOOD IDEA?)

Furthermore, i am planning on throwing in clen (40-80mcg) for 2 weeks on/off

As of November 5th/11 in 10th week

2ND CYCLE
Week 1-24 Test Enan 250mg every 8th day
Week 1-24 Eq 500mg weekly (250mg every 4th day)
Week 27 post cycle therapy (pct) Nolvadex/Clomid (have HCG on hand)

With the changes implemented over the last few weeks - cycle looks like this now.

Week 1-24 Test Enan 400mg every 4th/5th day

Week 1-24 Eq 300mg every 4th/5th day)

- Looking to throw in 40-50mg on workout days only for the duration of the cycle

Week 27 post cycle therapy (pct) Nolvadex/Clomid (have HCG on hand)
- Nov 8/11 added 31.25mcg. Removed 75mcg T4 ed.

Last edited:
Back