2nd 24 week cycle Test, Eq, & Dbol

High Creatinine & lowered eGFR #'s normal (Kidney function) on cycle for Lifers/BB's?

• Yes, fairly normal

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes, cause for concern

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, cause for *serious concern

• No, not normal

• Due to Tren/Creatine

• Due to Tren/Eq/Test

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Due to Tren

• Due to diet

• Happens often, often corrects itself off cycle

• Not sure

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
... i have lost about 4-7lb since adding Tren E. Diet has not changed. Strength same or higher.

No sides on Tren E at all. Strength started ^ in the 6th week. The physiological effect was immediate. In terms of urination frequency, a little tren-somnia, and dropping 4-7lb.

Most surprising was that w/in about 1 week i started doing pullups again. Before the tightness in shoulders would not let me since the start of cycle Aug 26, 2011. I got the occasional break, & it was painful. With tremendous size - comes a little pain i suppose. Now i still weigh in around 231-235lb, however functioning like a light weight. Can run interval for 45-60m no problem. However, StairMaster pumps get a little painful on the lower legs. Not the slightest indication of water retention by the way.

Tren E has done more in 7 weeks, than what Test/Eq/dbol could not in 5 months. It's all in one strength, hardness, vascularity, & size with a little less muscle fullness

Yo

Hey bros this is my first reply so dont be too harsh. Im going to begin my second cycle very similar to yours, test cyp 500mg and eq 600mg. My cyp is g2g but i'm hesitant about the eq I got from a new source. Its BioGen. If any could help on the quality of this gear. He swears its not from online but from a trusted source so Im looking to the forums for a second opinion.

Really glad to hear your BP issues have come under control. Glad to hear things are going well Randy. Keep up the good work!

Hey bros this is my first reply so dont be too harsh. Im going to begin my second cycle very similar to yours, test cyp 500mg and eq 600mg. My cyp is g2g but i'm hesitant about the eq I got from a new source. Its BioGen. If any could help on the quality of this gear. He swears its not from online but from a trusted source so Im looking to the forums for a second opinion.

Cycle sounds good bro.

But not sure on the BioGen gear. I have heard of the name before, but have never used -- nor too familiar with it.

Best of luck!

Really glad to hear your BP issues have come under control. Glad to hear things are going well Randy. Keep up the good work!

Thanks essays.

Creatine monohydrate wrecked havoc especially. Ever since removing that 90% of the issues with cramps, spasms, electrolyte imbalance have normalized.

Furthermore, i have gotten additional blood work done within a few weeks of the first to confirm.

Feb 26, 2012 - 6 months on

Dosages are as follows presently

e7 days
Tren E 200mg
Test 125mg (alternating with Eq eow)
This has been reduced from 250/250
test eq e7days. Hematocrit levels are
still high.
Clen 100mcg ed
T3 75mcg ed
Selegiline 2.5mg ed
Arimidex .5mg eod

Starting tonight - will implement the following changes
e5th day
Tren E 200mg
Test E 125mg (alternate w/ Eq eOtherShot for a few more wks)
Clen 100mcg ed
T3 75mcg ed
Selegiline 2.5mg ed
Arimidex .5mg eod

In the coming weeks I will decrease duration to 4 days per shot. However, will keep the Test E on the lower end max 125mg per shot or 250mg per every 8 days.

Last edited:
Lifts are as follows

Clen/T3 - affecting the training a quite a bit due to joint pain and chronic fatigue, until addition of clen last week. The latter is helping with the fatigue.

The major 3.

Barbell BP
255lb * 8 (nearing goal of 8-12 275lb) By next year hope to get to the 400s for 1RM
265lb * 6

Deadlift
385*10 - easy (no belt - w/ straps)
435*4-5 (belt + straps)
475*1 (belt + straps)

Front squat

Done after a few months due to broken tendon in knee causing debilitating pain lately. So taking it easy. Lost a bit of strength.
225*6-8

Smith Machine Squat (completed after a few months)
285 * 8-10 fairly easy but w/ alot of pain. That's exactly 3 plates aside (minus 30lb for the bar). Tried the same weight for the bench press on the Smith Machine vs. Barbell BP. I am doing the same # of reps for 275lb * 5. At times getting about 1 extra rep on the Smith Machine.

Likely will have to go in for surgery for right knee. The pain and irregular movement has reached end of the rope for me at this stage. Something has to be done this time. Recently had x-rays done (nothing - to be expected. It's a soft tissue injury ). + Ultrasound and soon going for MRI's again. Even doing basic tasks i.e. getting off from the chair causing tremendous pain. Problems have been ongoing for a while. However, orthopedic surgeons have been reluctant to do anything, other than recommending physio, osteo-arthritis medicine, and gym training. So far i have ONLY opted for the latter - gym training.

Last edited:
Body recomposition since starting cycle

First of all, I like to lift to lift, not for bodybuilding. However, there has been a tremendous body recomposition over the last 2 months especially, which i was aiming for while increasing the strength a little. I don't care for getting big as possible - more in the realm of strength and fitness, yet being lean.

Visible striations and veins all over legs, shoulders, and arms. Abs top 4 visible, side wall visible to bottom, however lower abs not visible - all the lines from the side are.

Body Fat hovering in the lower 10s. My estimation 11-13%. In my estimation, i started around 18%. Some have suggested it was lower than that in the beginning. Nevertheless, since the addition of Tren E, Arimidex, Selegiline, Clen, and T3 + Cardio - NO SPECIAL DIET - JUST FOCUSED ON CLEAN EATING, I have lost over 2" off the waist.

Starting to fit the 35" pants again (due to quad girth can't) - started with the 32-34"s before 1st cycle where i put on 34lb +. Even now due to the quads having to buy bigger size 38s. :shoot3:

BW 226-233lb

Bro those back pumps you were talking about are COMPLETELY manageable..

1. Take Taurine supplement 2-10g per day. Find what works best for you. Its 10 bucks for a huge container

2. You seem to do very heavy lifts with a lot of straightbar exercises (military/overhead press) for example.. That alone on a perfectly healthy perfect form person can cause damage or joint pain.. be careful

3. Every time you reported t3 increase you also said you didnt feel good.. maybe try clen or something else if you don't respond well to it. Just don't take that stuff bro

4. Drink more water, idk about you but I drink 2 gallons a day when not on cycle and 3-4 while on cycle. Back pumps shouldn't be bad if you drink enough water and take taurine supplement.

I like to take dbol 60mg for 6-8 weeks and while drinking enough water, taking taurine and also making sure to not eat any salty foods at all I feel NO back pumps. Only after deadlift day. You mentioned something about t3 depleting potassium. Potassium is responsible in regulating salt in the body which is contributing to your high bp.

Anyways awesome thread man I didnt read every single post but I tried to read most. Very interesting too see long term stuff and how it treats you.

Good luck with tren and JUST MY OPINION keep doing eq, solely for the increased collagen synthasis (200-400mg/week)

another opinion, since you seem to have injuries like shoulder and knees maybe Look into some different workout routines that work the same muscle groups but aren't as stressful to your joints.

Cheers and good luck bro I hope everything I just said is only seen as a suggestion/opinion not trying to bash you in any way.

Why are you still taking t3 with all of these health issues? Lethargy, joint pain and what not its pretty obvious the stuff is messing with your body just drop it alltogether. Your health is more important than having a 6 pack bro

Bro those back pumps you were talking about are COMPLETELY manageable..

1. Take Taurine supplement 2-10g per day. Find what works best for you. Its 10 bucks for a huge container

Josh i used the taurine, magnesium, potassium, and zinc combo. Some days i found relief, other days totally crippled from the pain and pumps even doing basic tasks. So the best solution was to stop the dbol short a multiple times, reducing dosages to 10-20mg eod. I am presently running low test and tren - no problems at all. On low test eq - no problems either. Soon as i upped test or/and dbol, the game was over. I loved the look of muscle fullness, but the pain and pumps i found i could still not manage.

2. You seem to do very heavy lifts with a lot of straightbar exercises (military/overhead press) for example.. That alone on a perfectly healthy perfect form person can cause damage or joint pain.. be careful

Yes, i agree. I perform these on a weekly basis for 30-45m up to 12-15 sets total. I do cleans, then cleans and presses, and then presses separately - on top of the regular workout.

3. Every time you reported t3 increase you also said you didnt feel good.. maybe try clen or something else if you don't respond well to it. Just don't take that stuff bro

Yes, i am trying different approaches. Otherwise, i am on regularly prescribed T4 75mcg ed (now upped by doctor to 100mcg). I found clen to really help with the clen induced lethargy and general feelings of lack of well-being.

4. Drink more water, idk about you but I drink 2 gallons a day when not on cycle and 3-4 while on cycle. Back pumps shouldn't be bad if you drink enough water and take taurine supplement.

I try to keep my intake quite high. I have to admit some days i do fall short.

I like to take dbol 60mg for 6-8 weeks and while drinking enough water, taking taurine and also making sure to not eat any salty foods at all I feel NO back pumps. Only after deadlift day. You mentioned something about t3 depleting potassium. Potassium is responsible in regulating salt in the body which is contributing to your high bp.

Actually bro it was Iron levels. They were near depleted. My potassium was a little out of range. When i had the creatine monohydrate in their everything was off. Since stoppage my BP is 101/59 (those are #'s for endocrinologists visit last week). Furthermore, over the last 2 months i have dropped nearly 20lb of fat/water with the low test, tren, Eq (stopped now), arimidex, selegiline, clen, and T3.

Anyways awesome thread man I didnt read every single post but I tried to read most. Very interesting too see long term stuff and how it treats you.

Thanks bro. Instead of blasting high doses for a short while, i like to do low dosages for extended periods. I get my self checked up every 4-6 weeks to stay on top of it. Even my first cycle was 18 weeks - longer than average, i got tested every 3 weeks to stay on top of things.

Good luck with tren and JUST MY OPINION keep doing eq, solely for the increased collagen synthasis (200-400mg/week)

I have dropped that as of March 24, 2012 as my hematocrit levels remains high. I went from 500mg to 250 weekly to 125mg. Since the numbers still remain high, i have decided to drop it for now. According, to my research things should level off exactly after 120 days of cessation. I don't think the Tren helping matters much in this respect, as it's known to do the same.

another opinion, since you seem to have injuries like shoulder and knees maybe Look into some different workout routines that work the same muscle groups but aren't as stressful to your joints.

I am literally forced to that. For the time being with my knees acting up, especially the right knee with the broken tendon. I have stopped smith machine and barbell front squats, and focus just on light to moderate machines to keep muscle from wasting away.

Cheers and good luck bro I hope everything I just said is only seen as a suggestion/opinion not trying to bash you in any way.

Thanks bro, constructive criticism is very much appreciated.

eom

Last edited:
Why are you still taking t3 with all of these health issues? Lethargy, joint pain and what not its pretty obvious the stuff is messing with your body just drop it all together. Your health is more important than having a 6 pack bro

Very much agree Josh. I appreciate the concern. I know sometimes our ego can get to us. Mine certainly does, sometimes i figure i am investing thousands of dollars and want more out it.

Even off all hormones, i got pains and aches that do not ordinarily occur for most people due to traumatic injuries in the past. Once they start acting up - certain things i can't do for months.

Furthermore, with the pains and aches I am trying to keep things more balanced since adding T3. Even while trying to cut on clen and T3, i like to train and sometimes just lift to lift. That's (was) my downfall. Furthermore, i think the Arimidex is even a bigger culprit in terms of the joint pain. Nevertheless, things have very much improved over the past month. As i have started a more moderate approach to training, than going heavy and all out - all the time.

March 26/12 - on exactly 7 months

Current protocol every 4/5th days (down from 7days)

Test 125mg
Tren E 200mg
Selegiline 2.5mg ed
Arimidex 0.5mg eod
Clen 100-120mcg ed (presently on 50mg Benadryl for 7 days)
T3 75mcg ed
Oral winstrol - adding this week for 50 days at 50mg ed.

Then i will stop Tren/Winny in sync and cruise on low Test for 12 weeks. I have no sides at all except insomnia. If i get any type of acne i will try either 25mg ed or stop altogether. I'd rather double the Tren dosage. I am reading anecdotally that Winstrol (winny) is notorious for acne all over. I haven't gotten any as of yet (except the occasional one - very rare on face)- nor want to start now.

BW 223lb (this morning). Dropped from high 230s. The day of endocrinologist visit i was 226.7lb. I am dropping a pound or so each week. I have also lost a bit of upper body strength. T3 does this every time i find. I never lose strength in lower body.

BP 101/59 (that was last week at endocrinologists visit). I remain around there now.

Cholesterol - a little elevated.

Last edited:
Lifts are as follows for major movements

CHEST
Barbell bench press
265*5-6

Incline barbell press (i find this painful to do)
225lb*6-7

Incline Dumbbell presses (much easier on joints)
100*10 reps easy

Flat Dumbbell press
115lb*6-8

LEGS
Cannot train due to debilitating knee pain exacerbated by the broken tendon. So i try to just train very light. Leg extensions - even doing 30lb is painful.

BACK
Deadlifts w/ straps
405lb*8-10 fairly easy
475*1 - can do more but won't. I know muscles are getting stronger faster than the ligaments and tendons are keeping up.

Barbell rows w/ straps i can pull a few extra reps
285lb*7-10 (can go heavier but form is compromised then)

SHOULDERS
Barbell standing press 185*6

Shrugs - since tren my grip is getting stronger no need for straps until after 3 plates and 35s.

Back