2nd Cycle - Recomp / Cut on Halodrol / Trenavar / S4 / LGD

Day 36 - S4 / LGD

Chest

Used up my first bottle of S4 a week early.
Not sure if the losses on the outside of the syringe can account for that much, but either way, my numbers for S4 usage don't line up very well.

WO was good. Intense, wore myself out and felt great.

Still dropping weight, even though my diet hasn't changed in like 4 weeks.

This is the final week of SARMs only.
Next week the good shit is gonna get added. Booyah.

Day 37 - S4 / LGD

Back

Booyah!
Making strength gains on 1800 cals is fun.
Was able to up the weights on my deads. Have been feeling like I could for the last two weeks, but now it felt right.
And sure enough - no problem. The last thing I need right now, is an injury, so I am treading lightly and focusing on form and intensity through going slow.
But damn, upping my deads in the midst of a cut? Yes, Sarms do something, that's for sure.
A lot? Not really, but I am convinced that they are an excellent addition to PHs, as you can turn an otherwise short PH cycle into something of resonable length and I am pretty sure, that my first half of this cut would not have gone as well natty.

Weight is still trending down at a pretty steady rate.
It's crazy, but compared to my peak on Halo, I am currently 18 lbs down! :O

To be 100% clear here, that's not from the beginning of this cycle, that's from the peak weight of my previous bulk, but still...
It's just crazy what kind of weight fluctuations are possible on OTC supps compared to natty.

Last edited:
Day 38 - S4 / LGD

Shoulders

Awesome WO.
Great pumps, strength up a tad. Was able to add weight to my shrugs.

Saturday I'll measure my skin folds again and I have a feeling that there will be good news!

Halo is liver toxic, yes. Trenavar is non methylated.
The Sarms are non liver toxic as well.

Sorry, but the "oh lawd" comment just isn't warranted.

Day 39 - S4 / LGD

Rest

Normally leg day, but I decided to move my rest and WO days around this weekend, because I was pooped.
Weight keeps trending down all my tape measure results are going the right direction.
Things are good.

Just a few more days till Halo time. Booyah.

How does the trenavar convert into tren without affecting the liver? Also, at what dose do you plan to take the tren? I heard something like you gotta take a lot of trenavar for it to convert into a significant amount of tren.

Noob youll be fine...I see a lot of hear say criticizing your planned run....Awful analogy, but look at the stress alcoholics put on their bodies and for the extended period of time...compare that life style and habits to yours

Day 40 - S4/LGD

Rest day

Blower day to be precise. lol
Lots of wrenching, to excited to eat. Does that count as cardio?

Measured my BF and BAM! Back in the teens for the first time in years!!!
Also, my weight is down significantly from where I started, so this is going real well.

Day 40 - S4/LGD

Rest day

Blower day to be precise. lol
Lots of wrenching, to excited to eat. Does that count as cardio?

Measured my BF and BAM! Back in the teens for the first time in years!!!
Also, my weight is down significantly from where I started, so this is going real well.

haha you need to preface that comment with something like "car guys" or something...talking about cardio and a blower in the same sentence..peolpe will give you looks haha. Good to see the progress man keep it up

Day 42 - S4 / LGD

Rest

Tomorrow the 2nd half of my cycle starts. Along with halo, tren, taurine and the other goodies as listed in the first post.
Can't wait to see what happens.
My prediction is, that my mass chart will change it's trend. I believe that I will most likely stop loosing weight at the rate I'm currently going and may actually gain some, but my BF will keep dropping. In other words, the first 6 weeks were a cut, the next 6 I think will be more a recomp phase.

We shall see.

Day 43 - S4 / LGD / Tren / Halo

Chest

Hell yeah. Finally, the time has come.
I am so excited to run Halo again, it's ridiculous. haha
WO was great, no strength gains, but a solid WO with good pumps.
Can't wait for the Halo to kick in!!!

Here we go.

Day 44 - S4 / LGD / Tren / Halo

Back

Strength up some again.
I need to look through my workout log spread sheet, but I am almost sure that my strength levels are almost back to my peak of the last Halo cycle.
Considering that I am just a few days into Halo and Tren, that's awesome, because even though I am on a cut, I smell new PRs coming up :D

Weight is kind of stable right now. Not dropping any right now.
I will keep my diet the same and see what happens for now. Once the PHs kick in, I am sure I will notice a degrease (lol) in body fat.
And at the end of the day, that's what matters. Not my weight.

Also started using up my leftover forma stanzol when I started the PHs.
Forgot to mention that.
I got chosen to log Forma for Iron Flex, so I will be able to compare the two in this very cycle!
That's awesome news, because I loved the effects of Forma, but hated Forma Stanzol's fucking ridiculously cheap and useless bottle.
Seriously, this shit looks like some chinese kid is filling dollar store bottles in his basement. Aweful.
If Forma from Iron Flex works as well, but comes in a REAL bottle for lotion (from the looks of it - it does), then we could have a real winner here.
Not to mention it's cheaper than stanzol, even when not on sale.

Day 45 - S4 / LGD / Tren / Halo

Shoulders and a little Arms

Loving life in the gym. Things are good.
My shoulders are getting leaner and leaner and I really start to like the way they look (at least while lifting).
Weight loss is slow this week, nothing to brag about, but this is a marathon, not a sprint.

Speaking of that - 3J added 30 minutes cardio to my routine. FUCK! lol

Heads up. I'm gonna be traveling the next 3 days, so no updates.
Just in case anyone cares :p

Back