300mg vs 600mg of testosterone

I am thinking about running test e 400 for a short cycle around 10 weeks. and its amazing the gains made without ANY strength training. Incredible.

so to stone cold or dadawg or zeek or anyone im honestly thinking about running about 300 mg of jelfa test per week split into two injections per week for my first cycle. i get alot shit because im shutting down my system for a low amount of test but im not lookin to hulk on my first cycle. i'd be happy to gain 15 pounds and maintain 10 pounds. i'm not looking for the fast route i wanna build my way up making maintainable gains each time. what do you guys think? is it worth shutting myself down for 300mg a week of test for 1st cycle? i figure i'll get good maintenable gains and my virgin receptors will soak up that 300 mg, am i wrong should i go with a higher dose 400-600mg? as i am shutting down my natural production so increase dose and make it worth it? i'd rather start low and build up with each cycle.

so to stone cold or dadawg or zeek or anyone im honestly thinking about running about 300 mg of jelfa test per week split into two injections per week for my first cycle. i get alot shit because im shutting down my system for a low amount of test but im not lookin to hulk on my first cycle. i'd be happy to gain 15 pounds and maintain 10 pounds. i'm not looking for the fast route i wanna build my way up making maintainable gains each time. what do you guys think? is it worth shutting myself down for 300mg a week of test for 1st cycle? i figure i'll get good maintenable gains and my virgin receptors will soak up that 300 mg, am i wrong should i go with a higher dose 400-600mg? as i am shutting down my natural production so increase dose and make it worth it? i'd rather start low and build up with each cycle.

You will gain well off 300mg/wk, but as the study shows gear is dose dependant so running the higher dose will result in more gains. My first cycle was 350mg/wk test e, 12 weeks. I gained over 20lb but I had lost about 10-15lb of muscle tissue before the cycle, therefor gained more/quicker than one would normally and kept bascially everything. (muscle memory ftw)

If you want to do it slowely and you're hoping for a net gain of around 10lb I say stick with the 300mg/wk. If you're diet and training are spot on you should most definitely be able to achieve this. If it's not spot on then neither dose is going to make a huge difference other than you'd get a bit leaner off the 600mg.

---------------------------------------

Now for my question, is there a link to the full study?

Or can you tell me the following;

Is there any comparison done after post cycle therapy (pct)?

As in, yes the gains in the 600mg group were greater, this is only logical but after a course of post cycle therapy (pct) was more lost in the 600mg group or was it very similar.

I think this is an even bigger/more important question than what the studies shows.

Last edited:
hey thanks alot for your input noname i appreciate that it was helpful. pretty sure im going to stick with 300mg as i'm getting human grade it will be properly dosed etc. diet is g2g, looking forward to the manageable gains. i'd be very happy with 10lbs of lean muscle mass gain especially manageable gain that i can keep and build on too when i'm "off". thanks again

hey thanks alot for your input noname i appreciate that it was helpful. pretty sure im going to stick with 300mg as i'm getting human grade it will be properly dosed etc. diet is g2g, looking forward to the manageable gains. i'd be very happy with 10lbs of lean muscle mass gain especially manageable gain that i can keep and build on too when i'm "off". thanks again

NP bro, It's very good to see someone with some sense to run a lower dose and work there way up (300mg is still probably triple your natural test production). I will probably run around the 500-600mg mark this time around. I'm more than sure I'd still make gains off a lower dose but I had no sides on my cycle (other than slight acne on the inj site), blood work came back perfect and I'd like to experience a higher dosage.

NP bro, It's very good to see someone with some sense to run a lower dose and work there way up (300mg is still probably triple your natural test production). I will probably run around the 500-600mg mark this time around. I'm more than sure I'd still make gains off a lower dose but I had no sides on my cycle (other than slight acne on the inj site), blood work came back perfect and I'd like to experience a higher dosage.
cool man well best of luck to ya buddy, thanks again for the tip. see ya around!

Hello boys aim 46 yrs old 5'8" I was 180 when I started first cycle now on third I have done 250 mg wk test e then added deca on another cycle did Sustanon (sust) 250 x2wk with deca on third cycle test e 1000mg wk with tren e/a I have had no acne no sides that are noticeable. I have added 25lbs to my frame when I started my Body fat was about 21% it is about 12% know. I don't know if aim the exception but that's what I have taken no bs, must be the genes ? Adapt and overcome!

i do 350 test a week and by week 5 i have tons of acne on chest and back after my workout only...

your saying too do 500+ test a week and have less acne lol....?

explain someone

steriods cause malassezia folliculiti which looks like acne..

yeast acne its called malassezia folliculiti.. its yeast fungal...more test would cause bigger yeast skin problem.. so explain?

We should maintain our own data-set for all who go down both paths 300 vs5/600

I am sure we would get a decent sample size fairly quickly

Back