3ml per shot Intramuscular

pencehead

Hey guys. Just wondering what's the most u can safely shoot IM per shot. Most iv done is 1.5ml but about to start a test/eq course and the eq is only 200mg/ml so looking at around 3ml a shot - that's including the test e.
cheers!

Depends on muscle density and what you can handle. Quads, lats and glutes can take plenty more than 3 CC typically.

agreed.. dont go shooting it into your delts...

i got trigger happy and shot into my right calf years ago... worst pain of my life

i had an unwilling gangsta lean for a month lol

can you confirm my result was typical?? i was using prop though

Yeah. that's why I only did the one time. lol. Calf muscle is just a different animal. I used 2 CC's of cyp. Nasty injection. IV isnt problem. IM is a no no.

I actually like the bicep. Most people go through the peak, which I think is a mistake. I go in from the outer side down. Much easier and less chance of pooling oil between the 2 muscles.

I actually like the bicep. Most people go through the peak, which I think is a mistake. I go in from the outer side down. Much easier and less chance of pooling oil between the 2 muscles.
i couldn't curl for a week.. i dont mind experimenting on myself.. but once it goes wrong i dont go back

I'm all about quad, just wanted to check if it worth splitting the eq and test shots of just go the mix of 3ccs in one. I'm def not going near calf or bi lol but that's just my 2ccs
Cheers guys.

If it's water based, I don't see why you can handle 3 cc relatively easy...
I've done Glutes at 3 cc for B12 relatively easy...
haven't done oily solution shots at 3cc

Since I'm always pinning 3ml I can pin just about anywhere. I only pin 2ml in my traps and I've never pinned my chest or calfs. I put 6ml in my quads easily as I pin upper and lower quads. I just don't do it the same day. I've also pinned my glutes with 5ml of oil at once with no problems. When I pin my glutes, Tri, delt, or quad I sleep with a heating pad on the spot and I don't have any PIP.

I hit my quad with 2ccs prop...once....limped around work for a week claiming I pulled. Muscle working out! Everyone says quads are great well wth did I do wrong?

can you confirm my result was typical?? i was using prop though

Confirmed. Pinning calves is something we mere mortals just can't do.

OP: I've gone as high as 4.5mL (was a 6ml barrel) into quads/glutes, but you do feel it. I now prefer to stick with 2.5ml-3ml max.

When I refer to "synthol freak", it is in regards to the likes of individuals such as Moustafa Ismail. I don't have much knowledge with synthol, but I do know the body will dispose of it eventually, so I'm assuming to maintain the puffy pillownesseyness of these guy's balloon arms they need to keep pumping the stuff in. Having enough in your arms to go from 16 in. to 31 in. just seems painful to me. It doesn't even really seem possible without extra help from implants.

Back