4cc's in glute

Bob Muscles

do you think you can inject 4cc into the glute?, i just don't want to have inject twice the same day. i'm comfortable with 3cc in the glute.

Suck it up, buttercup! 4cc's is crazy. Just split it into two doses. You can try it bro but you might be in for some trouble.

It’s not that I’m afraid to inject (I love injecting) just a change of to much scar tissue. So I will just inject twice and switch to more sites.

I don't recommend it, but i have put 3 in my delts no problem. I don't see how 4 in your glutes would be a big deal, but like i said i would avoid it if i could. I would think the more you shoot in one place the more you increase your chances of having probs at the site. If i were to put 4 in a glute i would not shoot their again for 10 days. I usually wait a week before i go back to a spot, but i would probably wait a little longer.

the most i have shoot is 3cc in my quad and i had a little bit of pain i would not go over 3cc per site if you have to inject 4cc i would break it up into two shoots

I've shot 5 ccs in the glute. It was ok but of course swelled more than normal and took longer before I could shoot there again.

I can't believe what I am hearing! This is insane! I got my gear from a buddy of mine, and it's 200mgs, per cc. Why would you even want to inject almost a gram of test at once?? I can't imagine it being healthy. Not to mention you're increasing your risk of having bad side affects. At least if it is broken into two shots you're allowing your body time to adjust to the new chemical making a home in it. Maybe that's just me. Too much of anything can't be good.

4cc's shouldn't be a problem if you really need to. I mean if you gotta inj ed then you don't have a choice. I'm currently runnin 3cc's of prop ed with no problems. I just rotate glutes, quads, and delts.

Bump for the cycle info

Back