500mg/ml to 250mg/ml

quasimodo

A few weeks ago i made some test e @500mg/ml, using 2/20% and 10% EO as the carrier.

This stuff does not agree with me and instead of wasting it how do i reuce the mg/ml ratio down to 250mg/ml, is it as simple as adding say 30ml of the mix to 30 ml of sterile oil??

cheers

Rather than bother with that, you might find it easier to just cut it with something else each time you use it. What I mean is draw a 1/2 cc of the 500/mg/ml test E along with a 1/2 cc of prop or something. That way you can get it to 250 mg/ml without doing anything.

If you want to inject 250mg/ml, then take 1 part Test + 1 part Sterile Oil (or whatever carrier you used).

Pull 1/2CC of gear + 1/2 CC carrier into the syringe. mix it up a bit and inject.

C18H22O2 said:
Rather than bother with that, you might find it easier to just cut it with something else each time you use it. What I mean is draw a 1/2 cc of the 500/mg/ml test E along with a 1/2 cc of prop or something. That way you can get it to 250 mg/ml without doing anything.

mix something that hurts like hell, with test prop, which hurts like hell?????

Easto said:
If you want to inject 250mg/ml, then take 1 part Test + 1 part Sterile Oil (or whatever carrier you used).

Pull 1/2CC of gear + 1/2 CC carrier into the syringe. mix it up a bit and inject.

this is what i was thinking, just needed a second opinion to make sure i wasnt over thinking! cheers

TERESKAN said:
mix something that hurts like hell, with test prop, which hurts like hell?????

I don't think prop at 50 mg / ml is going to hurt you much. I just used it as an example. For me that works. I've got tren E at 360 mg/ml and and a mixture of tren E and test prop hurts less than either of them straight does.

Easto said:

This worked fine, I filtered some oil and now just draw a ml of each, its back to being pain free.

Back