Has anyone had experience with Test E 500mg/ml?

I ran T400 once and got rid of that shit with the quickness! Pip literally out the ass lol. I’m sticking with the tried and true Test 250. Unless they are giving the 500 away, I’d stay away!

I'd say it's too much A higher dosage and or/ additional compounds would be too much for a first timer but half a gram of enanthate a week is bread and butter stuff for guys starting out. Some will recommend you have some adex on hand in case you need it. Not vital but it is sensible. Main thing is to have your pct sorted well before you need it, (preferably before you start just in case source falls through or you need to stop early, and to eat and train hard. Sooner you buy some nolva the better to be safe.

Wow 500mg/ml is EPIC strength!!! I've never scene anything above 400mg/ml.

At this strength, its almost inevitable that you'll have some significant side effects, such as extreme PIP and even flu-like symptoms if you inject it on its own. I should know, I just went through these same sides with Test E that is 400mg/ml.

In order to prevent these negative symptoms, either dilute the test e shot with whatever other anabolics are in your cycle or purchase some sterile filtered grape seed or cottonseed oil and cut the concentration of the test. Without either of these 2 options, I'd say it's highly likely you'll be experience some insane PIP at the very minimum.

this is well said and op should certainly look out for sides.

Testosterone enanthate 500mg cycle

By recognizing how Deca Durabolin works, it's possible to choose different products to stack with, and that way, you can improve the benefits while mitigating a number of the risk factors, testosterone enanthate 500mg cycle.
Testosterone enanthate 500mg per week
Weeks 1-14 – testosterone enanthate 500mg/week weeks 1-14 deca durabolin 400mg/week weeks 1-4 – dianabol 50mg/day. Some people might switch the dianabol up for something like superdrol. Its all about your personal preference. After these 10 weeks are done, you switch back to the 8 weeks of testosterone at 150mgs a week. I am doing a lot of research and still planning my first cycle of test e alone. My goal is to develop strength, power and speed and i want to be lean, cut and dry looking. I do not want water retention. This is why i am now concerned if i take 500mg test e for 12 weeks every 3. 5 days i will hold a lot of water and bloat. You can stack up testosterone enanthate with deca -durabolin for maximum muscle building.

Back