Has anyone had experience with Test E 500mg/ml?

Back to the point fellas...

99% of test preparations over 250mg/ml will leave you feeling like you got kicked by a horse for a week or more

Back to the point fellas...

99% of test preparations over 250mg/ml will leave you feeling like you got kicked by a horse for a week or more

I***8217;m sure you remember when T-400 came out way back. That stuff hurt like a mofo, I would pin once a week and I was still sore from the week before.

The worst pain I ever had from test was some Russian sustanon they were ampules and I could barely walk after pinning those must of been a bad batch with to much alcohol or something.

I***8217;m sure you remember when T-400 came out way back. That stuff hurt like a mofo, I would pin once a week and I was still sore from the week before.

The worst pain I ever had from test was some Russian sustanon they were ampules and I could barely walk after pinning those must of been a bad batch with to much alcohol or something.
T-400 was ridiculous, the only way around the pain was to inject a 1/4 ml cut with something else like deca or eq, and that defeated the purpose lol

Higher concentrations are definitely possible, but the pain is unbearable

Hey brother, I've had similar results with Test 400. Tried it from severl sources but always got the same feeling of general un-wellness from it. So you're not alone on that. :)

^^^ I agree with Mycelium. Most all the High Potent Test I've seen and Done was straight 400 g/mL and all the 500 mg/mL was a blend. The 500 burned my ass and really fvcked me up and scared me. After that I would dilute it with Deca. It was good then but I don't care for the blends. I want to have control over the delivery of my compounds. I don't like the blends.

OMM :wavey:

Glad I'm not the only one who dislikes blends.haha

I’m unsure about this bottle of Test E 500, haven’t ever seen it Concentrated before like this but may give it a go. Wonder if anyone else has anything to say

beware of sides, stay on top of your blood levels before and during. check for sides.

Well I had a bottle of test 150/eq 150/deca 150 so that***8217;s 450mgs a cc. Wonder if that***8217;s possible to make

I just saw a bottle of 500mg/ml and wondering if this is even possible with testosterone E.

Let me know what you guys think

I just recently started a different brand of test and it***8217;s test450mg or so it says. If flu like feelings, which I rarely ever get,aching, sweating and chills are a sign of the test actually being 450mg, then I think it***8217;s real. However, I pinned 1ml into my delt and havent been able to lift my arm without discomfort ever since. If I start feeling a little better iIl pin it again and see how it feels then. If it hurts as bad, I am switching back to a 200 or 250mg test. My 2cnts.:) forgot to mention, could also be bunk gear as that can cause pain also. Mine isntt bunk, but Im curious about the 450mg. Sorry to hijack your post btw.

Last edited:
Wow 500mg/ml is EPIC strength!!! I've never scene anything above 400mg/ml.

At this strength, its almost inevitable that you'll have some significant side effects, such as extreme PIP and even flu-like symptoms if you inject it on its own. I should know, I just went through these same sides with Test E that is 400mg/ml.

Just curious as to how the test400 pain ended up lasting? I just started a test450mg with a delt shot the other night and it feels like I was stabbed with a big knife. Not to mention three days of flu like symptoms. I’ve had some test 400 that hurt a few years back, so I know what you mean.ive had my share overv30 years in the gym, and not all good.lol

I've got some Test 400 that is supposed to be 200 E and 200 C. I bought it because gram for gram it was the lowest cost.

Have not had any pip or flu issues, but for some reason I just don't like it. Doesn't feel as good as plain old 250 E.

I just started a new lab and the test I got is 450mg or so it says. It's either really strong or bunk gear as the pip was awful for the first two pins even with an insulin pin in the delts. Also got some flu like symptoms which some say arent real, but I disagree with that. Either way it's too early to tell which it is.lol

Wow 500mg/ml is EPIC strength!!! I've never scene anything above 400mg/ml.

At this strength, its almost inevitable that you'll have some significant side effects, such as extreme PIP and even flu-like symptoms if you inject it on its own. I should know, I just went through these same sides with Test E that is 400mg/ml.

In order to prevent these negative symptoms, either dilute the test e shot with whatever other anabolics are in your cycle or purchase some sterile filtered grape seed or cottonseed oil and cut the concentration of the test. Without either of these 2 options, I'd say it's highly likely you'll be experience some insane PIP at the very minimum.

I just started a test450mg this week and it hurt like hell even with a slin pin in the delts. Very sore afterwards but only a slight sting when pinning. PM me if you want to know the brand a name etc,,,,

Contrary to what many old school guys think...it is very possible to make test at a higher concentration than 250mg/ml like most pharma products are.

500mg/ml isn't uncommon. We had test 1000 from a lab up here and it was great.
All depends how its made and the individual persons reaction to juice.

I was always told 350mg was the most possible but have seen and tried others that were 400mg and loved it other than the pip. You say up here, are you in Canada like me?? :)

I know it***8217;s not test but I just started pinning EQ 600 and it***8217;s smooooth.

You pinned 2ml of 300mg EQ or are you saying you have 600mg EQ? Just curious as EQ is one of my favourites. I turned 50 recently and after years of on and off cycle, I just cruise now and hit some high test mgs from time to time. EQ just isnt good at my age. Thick blodd means hard work for the heart. my 2cnts.

You pinned 2ml of 300mg EQ or are you saying you have 600mg EQ? Just curious as EQ is one of my favourites. I turned 50 recently and after years of on and off cycle, I just cruise now and hit some high test mgs from time to time. EQ just isnt good at my age. Thick blodd means hard work for the heart. my 2cnts.

It***8217;s actually 600 mg per ml backed by independent lab testing of the finished product. I***8217;m gonna pin tomorrow again, I***8217;m keeping it at 600 mg ew.

I just saw a bottle of 500mg/ml and wondering if this is even possible with testosterone E.

Let me know what you guys think

I think it's possible but the pip will be bad. I just started a test450mg this week and even with a slin pin it hurts like hell. Not too bad on the injection, but the pip was and is terrible. This is a new brand so I'm not gonna say it's bunk, but I will know shortly. I pinned it in the delts with the slin pin and it still hurts like fuck!

Back