Has anyone had experience with Test E 500mg/ml?

resetme123

I just saw a bottle of 500mg/ml and wondering if this is even possible with testosterone E.

Let me know what you guys think

I've got some Test 400 that is supposed to be 200 E and 200 C. I bought it because gram for gram it was the lowest cost.

Have not had any pip or flu issues, but for some reason I just don't like it. Doesn't feel as good as plain old 250 E.

I've got some Test 400 that is supposed to be 200 E and 200 C. I bought it because gram for gram it was the lowest cost.

Have not had any pip or flu issues, but for some reason I just don't like it. Doesn't feel as good as plain old 250 E.
I’m unsure about this bottle of Test E 500, haven’t ever seen it Concentrated before like this but may give it a go. Wonder if anyone else has anything to say

Wow 500mg/ml is EPIC strength!!! I've never scene anything above 400mg/ml.

At this strength, its almost inevitable that you'll have some significant side effects, such as extreme PIP and even flu-like symptoms if you inject it on its own. I should know, I just went through these same sides with Test E that is 400mg/ml.

In order to prevent these negative symptoms, either dilute the test e shot with whatever other anabolics are in your cycle or purchase some sterile filtered grape seed or cottonseed oil and cut the concentration of the test. Without either of these 2 options, I'd say it's highly likely you'll be experience some insane PIP at the very minimum.

It seems kinda odd compared to all the different options I've seen. Usually 500mg/mL seems to be a testosterone blend like Sustanon 250 or something. 400mg/mL of test E and test C is pretty regularly known and from a couple sources I believe.

Its more than likely possible. If you're experienced it should seem thicker than a 100/200mg/mL version of something. It should also probably have a more intense PIP since its more concentrated and thicker.

It seems kinda odd compared to all the different options I've seen. Usually 500mg/mL seems to be a testosterone blend like Sustanon 250 or something. 400mg/mL of test E and test C is pretty regularly known and from a couple sources I believe.

Its more than likely possible. If you're experienced it should seem thicker than a 100/200mg/mL version of something. It should also probably have a more intense PIP since its more concentrated and thicker.

^^^ I agree with Mycelium. Most all the High Potent Test I've seen and Done was straight 400 g/mL and all the 500 mg/mL was a blend. The 500 burned my ass and really fvcked me up and scared me. After that I would dilute it with Deca. It was good then but I don't care for the blends. I want to have control over the delivery of my compounds. I don't like the blends.

OMM :wavey:

Last edited:
Contrary to what many old school guys think...it is very possible to make test at a higher concentration than 250mg/ml like most pharma products are.

500mg/ml isn't uncommon. We had test 1000 from a lab up here and it was great.
All depends how its made and the individual persons reaction to juice.

Contrary to what many old school guys think...it is very possible to make test at a higher concentration than 250mg/ml like most pharma products are.

500mg/ml isn't uncommon. We had test 1000 from a lab up here and it was great.
All depends how its made and the individual persons reaction to juice.

I wanna see a test results of 1 gram of test per mL of oil/BB/BA. I call BS amd over the possible saturation dose creating issues.

I wanna see a test results of 1 gram of test per mL of oil/BB/BA. I call BS amd over the possible saturation dose creating issues.

I just emailed someone that would know for sure if it***8217;s possible to get a gram per ml to hold. I find it highly suspect. I will post back when I hear.

I was wrong. The person I asked said 1gram per ml is possible but he can***8217;t guarantee the pip. The person I asked is beyond reputable in the field of aas and looked up to by many.

Any test preparation more than 250 mg/ml will be extremely painful

China_wall

]

I have some 300mg enanthate right now and it does have some prolonged pip. It leaves a hard spot for a few days also. I just switched back to a 250mg brand and it***8217;s pip free.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just emailed someone that would know for sure if it***8217;s possible to get a gram per ml to hold. I find it highly suspect. I will post back when I hear.

I dont want some strangers second hand saying someone else said 1g per mL is possible.

Adding test to the oil is like adding salt or sugar to water. There will be a point of excess sugar/salt/testosterone where not will not dissolve.

1g per mL doesn't seem possible. I googled it and never found it anywhere.

I dont want some strangers second hand saying someone else said 1g per mL is possible.

Adding test to the oil is like adding salt or sugar to water. There will be a point of excess sugar/salt/testosterone where not will not dissolve.

1g per mL doesn't seem possible. I googled it and never found it anywhere.

Well he said it***8217;s possible and he***8217;s by far one of the most reputable brewers out there. By far one of the most reputable brewers period.

I***8217;ve seen several places that have had 6 and 700mg gear. Plenty of labs that you won***8217;t see anything about certain products they have online either.

If you domt have scientific information showing the saturation point of testosterone in an oil then you havent proven it can be 1g per mL

Ibseen a 750mg/mL test blend and the user posted labs amd based on his prior cycles it was basically a little over 500mg/mL. I dont remember the boards and this was about 10 years ago.

Scientifically and actually there will be a limited amount of testosterone that can be put into a liquid before the it wont dissolve.

Take 1mL of water and start adding salt slowly. Eventually it will quot dissolving and remain little pieces.

I have googled the saturation point for long enough to prove your statment wrong so you find a scientific source that states testosterone saturation point. It will even differ based on which ester.

I see your point and he also didn***8217;t note if it would fall out of suspension. He knows his shit though. Up there with basskiller with knowledge and experience.

Back