50mg dbol causing feeling of swelling in prostate

bostonstrongbro

hey guys,
on week 2 of my dbol/test e cycle.
im doing 50mg dbol/ day split over two doses (i have 25mg caps) for first 4 weeks, and 500mg test e/week.
So lately ive been getting this feeling all day and the only way i can explain it is that feeling after you jizz and ur prostate kinda like thumps and feels larger well thats what it feels lke all the time. I know dbol can cause swelling but can it happen this soon? im taking NAC, celery seed, Saw palm, LIV52, and hawthorne. should i be adding something else or should i take dbol dose back to 25mg once daily maybe pre workout?

How about an AI...?

Seeing how estradiol is what pisses off the prostate gland, and dianabol is literally an estrogen bomb - I sure hope you're running an aromatase inhibitor to keep those nasty E2 sides at bay. ;)

yea ive been doing 1mg every 3 days, because i have caps i cant break up dose. is 1mg eo3d enough?
1mg of what exactly? Totally depends on which Aromatase inhibitor (AI) you're taking. FYI: You can't break capsules like that; the active ingredient is far too small to be able to precisely split into equal doses. It's only tablets that have a uniform distribution of filler/active ingredient that you can split for smaller dosing.

oh sorry arimidex
I forgive you if you forgive me for misreading your post. I thought you said you were splitting them. D'oh!

I would honestly get a blood test from privatemdlabs.com and pick the female hormone panel (menopause panel). Select MALE at the very end, so you get the appropriate ranges. It's around 50 bucks if you google for a free 15% off coupon. This will let us know for certain what's going on as I suspect there may be an issue with your Aromatase inhibitor (AI). 1mg E3D is quite a bit of arimidex; noticing anything else going on?

I'm there with you and it's usually the test that does it to me. It actually hurts to orgasm sometimes like its a cramp or something right were your talking about! It happens to me every cycle. Annoying but not unlivable. I piss fine so it can't be too swollen! Google the Russian Olympians they were being catharitised just to piss.

yea its just a general discomfort i guess but im still horny as hell and feel like ive got a half chub all day haha. my adex is on point i know its good stuff. but like i said its only day 9 of cycle so ive only dosed the arimidex once since this started happening. ill update in a few days. thanks for the help

I'll tell you boys what works like magic for prostate issues. Estro in check with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), along with saw palmetto and the magic ingredient Pygeum.

Dude! Once you start to have problems with your prostate you will always have problems with it! I've been dealing with mine for 20 yrs now and it's no fun! Stop taking the dbol NOW and start taking at least 480mg of Beta Sitosterol all the way through the rest of your test cycle along with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). In the future don't ever use dbol again. When cycling stay on the low end of test (400mg/week) and stack it with some of the milder compounds like Masteron or Primo (if you can find it). Body building is a long distance race not a sprint. Take care of your body, it's the only one you get.

Dude! Once you start to have problems with your prostate you will always have problems with it! I've been dealing with mine for 20 yrs now and it's no fun! Stop taking the dbol NOW and start taking at least 480mg of Beta Sitosterol all the way through the rest of your test cycle along with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). In the future don't ever use dbol again. When cycling stay on the low end of test (400mg/week) and stack it with some of the milder compounds like Masteron or Primo (if you can find it). Body building is a long distance race not a sprint. Take care of your body, it's the only one you get.

Most common prostate issues are treatable.

Most common prostate issues are treatable.

If what you mean by treatable is managing the symptoms? Than you are correct. Once you start to have problems with your prostate it will be a life long problem. The only issue is how severe the problem becomes.

If what you mean by treatable is managing the symptoms? Than you are correct. Once you start to have problems with your prostate it will be a life long problem. The only issue is how severe the problem becomes.

Not true. You're generalizing way too much. Everything we do is preventative. Prostate is no exception. Your body can heal itself, the only issue other than fatal conditions is late-onset conditions.

Back