5'7 lifters... wheres my short brothas

That's some real Bull Shit Dude...I've been training ppl for 20 years and most all the guys over six feet have big trouble getting REAL Thickness. I bet if me and you walked in a restaurant together, ppl would think you were my limo driver..
I don't mean to sound offensive at all, but anything below 5'10 is really unlucky. People over 6'0 foot are usually the most aesthetic and most in proportion if you ask me.

That's some real Bull Shit Dude...I've been training ppl for 20 years and most all the guys over six feet have big trouble getting REAL Thickness. I bet if me and you walked in a restaurant together, ppl would think you were my limo driver..

I def agree with that. At 6'0-6'1 and 230lbs my 5'7 205lbs buddy looks waaaaaaay more jacked from a distance.

5'7'', 225#'s, chubby though, probably around 20%, maybe a little over. Gonna save first cycle for when I'm at 10%, would like to see my abs at 225-235#'s, not sure being much bigger would be fun for a non competitor.

Ohh wow.. Thats outstandiing!!.. Well not the.injury

Yeah brother. Tore my quad and acl squatting 835. Trying to get back to 700 before the year is out. Just a pain in the ass having one leg good to go and one leg half the strength of what it should be. Im having low back problems now from my erectors trying to supercompensate to keep everything balanced.

If its not one thing its another!

Yeah brother. Tore my quad and acl squatting 835. Trying to get back to 700 before the year is out. Just a pain in the ass having one leg good to go and one leg half the strength of what it should be. Im having low back problems now from my erectors trying to supercompensate to keep everything balanced.

If its not one thing its another!

Brother, you're a FUCKING BEAST! I'm sure the leg will come back in due time. You're taking the right steps to heal it anyway, the best way to rehab an injury is not by lifting pussy weights. You have to lift heavy (but do so smartly) to strengthen the muscle surrounding the injury which will help prevent it from happening again. I know with you I'm preaching to the choir here but maybe someone else can use the information for themselves.

I don't mean to sound offensive at all, but anything below 5'10 is really unlucky. People over 6'0 foot are usually the most aesthetic and most in proportion if you ask me.

I agree that u need to post a pic up on here. And what's unlucky is that u where born tall with a short dick.

Did he pay you to say that? Lol sounds like bullshit to me, or just a really unhealthy way of losing that weight. Not long ago you said you were 300 pounds and now you are 380? Make up your fucking mind.
listen here you son of a whore cunt cock sucker I'm going to shove you back in that filty asshole you came out of. You got balls taking to my client like that. He busted his ass and lost that weight. I have never been so happy to ban someone in my life! TIME TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH!

listen here you son of a whore cunt cock sucker I'm going to shove you back in that filty asshole you came out of. You got balls taking to my client like that. He busted his ass and lost that weight. I have never been so happy to ban someone in my life! TIME TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH!

It was a long time coming. Thank you!

5'7" currently 198 lbs. and 12% body fat. In the middle of my 2nd PH cycle. Not gaining much mass from this Epi, but not really eating for a big bulk. Haven't touched AAS in probably 10ish years. The goal is 235 lbs at the same body fat.

5-7,5-8, y'all r all a bunch of short bastards !! Lol. Sometimes I wish I was , makes u look bigger. I'm 6'5" 242. Bi's are 17,1/2 and don't even look swole

5-7,5-8, y'all r all a bunch of short bastards !! Lol. Sometimes I wish I was , makes u look bigger. I'm 6'5" 242. Bi's are 17,1/2 and don't even look swole

I figure it was because I was so damn good looking that I was cursed with shortness. Have to give you tall goofy looking guys a chance with the ladies ya know!

I saw that coming lol

I figure it was because I was so damn good looking that I was cursed with shortness. Have to give you tall goofy looking guys a chance with the ladies ya know!

Lmao!! Plus u lil short arm bastards don't have far to push weight on bench. I bench 315. Should b doin 400 I host gotta push it 3 ft farther than y'all !! Ha

Back