750 pounds and dropping

Glad to see such determination! Keep up the good work Jusselin. It's all about believing, remember that. Pull that inner strength to the outside and keep working!

fa sho....man i fucked up last night....my wife is out of town and i just got lonely and depressed...so i turned my attention towards another woman :-(

Sarah Lee :-(

fucked up and ate sweets and a shit load of calories from a fucking burger joint...tried to throw that shit up afterwards but its not easy blowing chunks when its bread and shit.....

Time to bust ass and pay for it.

stop acting like a woman on her rag.. get ur shit together...

i think DPR made a good point.. i think B12 will work well for u... u should give it a shot.. its not illegal or anything..

stop acting like a woman on her rag.. get ur shit together...

i think DPR made a good point.. i think B12 will work well for u... u should give it a shot.. its not illegal or anything..

He explained it to u juss lol.

both of you earned a kick in the johnson....

I have never heard of B12 before...just asking like..what is it exactly.

3J you are right i do need to get my shit together....easier said then done sometimes....I am over 600 pounds so its not like discipline is the strongest thing in my life....HOWEVER, i am exercising it more and more every day. This isnt a race for me...it takes time.

i get u J... i didn't say it would be easy.. and i didnt say any of us here on the thread are not proud of u...

but u have to get out of that mindset that caving in is an option... eat clean 6 days and have a cheat meal on the 7th.. shit buy urself an extra large pizza and kill that thing..

that'll be more then ok..

get at it buddy.. we're all proud of u

thanks man...surrounding myself with positive messages and now making a vision board, things like this help me stay focused...im getting there slowly but surely!

thanks man...surrounding myself with positive messages and now making a vision board, things like this help me stay focused...im getting there slowly but surely!

Hell yea!! it only gets better and easier homie. U will get dialed in just dont give up. Think b4 u eat. I always say to myself man is eating this really worth the extra 15 min of cardio...Fuck no i hate cardio.;)

lol.....aight guys i have a couple of photoshoots to get ready for this weekend but i leave you with this

why does every one ask me that question lol...yes i have... AND DONT ASK ME IF I AM ON IT! there is a fat guy who looks just like me i guess...just cuz we are black doesnt mean we are cousins lol

Quit ur bitching panzy i was only saying that i watched it last night for the first time and it was very very motivational. U should watch it religiously

Quit ur bitching panzy i was only saying that i watched it last night for the first time and it was very very motivational. U should watch it religiously

3J u talking about the one with the Coach that lost 180lbs in 6 months? That fucking guy is my hero! A real man right there. Ran 3 straight hours at the end. Real Inspirational

why does every one ask me that question lol...yes i have... AND DONT ASK ME IF I AM ON IT! there is a fat guy who looks just like me i guess...just cuz we are black doesnt mean we are cousins lol

For real Juss thats what i was trying to tell u. If that guy can do it u can def do it. That guy had the intensity and want to achieve, he didnt let any setbacks slow him down even with the knee injury ( which couldve turned out bad). U already dropped 150lbs. Now that is fucking incredible!! So now its time to do it again Brother man

Juss..... Please forgive me if my memory is bad, and I know that we communicated a bit, but can you remind me and all the rest of us if you have or have not had COMPLETE hormonal blood work done. I've been in bad spots, 3J, minus being hung like a sperm whale, has been in bad spots... A lot of us have been there. And yes, ONLY YOU CAN SEE YOURSELF THROUGH YOUR EYES. AND YES, THE MOUNTAIN YOU HAVE TO CLIMB MAY SEEM INSURMOUNTABLE TO YOU. And we all truly respect that. But if the answer is NO... THAT YOU HAVE NOT HAD HORMONAL labs done, than you may as well keep drawing circles in the sand, bro. I'd bet my career that your test is in the tank and your estrogen is through the roof. I also know that you could order blood work at my site for $250.00 and maybe cheaper elsewhere. i also know that $250.00/31 = $8.06/day. Do you spend that much or more per day on "dirty food"? If so, start putting that $8.06/day toward blood work for 31 days. I bet you'll drop a significant amount of weight just by saving for your lab work! You wanna make a dream come true...?

Than stop FUCKING AROUND with all this other talk of needing inspiration from others on here and different "visual boards" or what ever it is you call them. You wanna heal...? Then find out what is really going on inside of you and START HEALING FROM THE INSIDE OUT! You think 3J is some kind of diet GURU and GENIUS......? SO DO I!

YOU THINK THAT ALL IT TALKS IS HARD WORK AND DEDICATION AND POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS...? BULLSHIT. YOU ARE FOOLING YOURSELF. SOMETIMES THINGS HAPPEN IN OUR LIFE THAT ARE BEYOND OUR CONTROL AND THE SOLUTION IS FAR BEYOND "THE POWER OF POSITIVE MENTAL THINKING" AND ALL THE OTHER BULLSHIT TOILET MATERIAL THERE IS TO READ OUT THERE!

Yeah, I'm sure there will be some people that try to deliberately take my words to you WAY out of context and try to make me look like a bad guy. But WHEN you DO listen to me.... and WHEN you DO take years off your life.... and WHEN all of 3J's advice and ALL of the POSITIVE reinforcement FINALLY helps you see your dream.... YEARS earlier than you EVER expected, hopefully you'll just say, "Thanks". You see, big fella.... I CAN take the hard line with ANYONE about what it takes to make dreams become reality. Both, physical AND personal. 3J knows a bit about my story. And at one time, there were some people that did everything they could to stand in the way of MAXIMUS Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) ever even existing. To those of you in that small group....

I hope you can join us and have the BALLS to say everything you ever did, behind my back, straight to my face, on the beach at the 1st Annual MAXIMUS Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Meet and Greet BEACH BASH at the "W".... Fort Lauderdale Beach... November 3-6, 2011!!!

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST IS NOT A SOLICITATION FOR JUSS' TO BECOME A CLIENT, AS IN NUMEROUS COMMUNICATIONS WITH HIM, HE STATED THAT HE WAS NOT QUITE READY FOR HRT/TRT AS OF YET. NOR IS IT A SOLICITATION FOR OUR BEACH BASH AS ROOM PRICES AND ANY APPLICABLE COSTS ARE HANDLED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS.

IT IS HOWEVER A SOLICITATION TO JUSS... TO POSSIBLY AD-JUSS-T HIS MENTAL APPROACH SO THAT WE MAY ALL SEE HIM SUCCESSFUL IN ACCOMPLISHING HIS DREAM!

ok i am down... i really have been wanting to do this chip but my finances were shit...im just going to do what i can...i will get the email paper work you sent to me filled out and emailed back to you asap....may be this next weekend before i can get a Dr. to look at me for the physical or what ever it was...one step at a time but seriously i feel like a bitch most of the time...im so damn emotional that its ridiculous...i feel like a fucking female at times....not in a fagot way or anything...and yes there is something wrong with that lol....but seriously i need this checked out...i have honestly been wondering about it since day one i saw it mentioned.

my eyes are droopy and my mind is lagging this morning....but my body WILL respond....morning cardio LETS DO THIS!

Back