750 pounds and dropping

I cant wait to down the road when your rolling up in here with a "Just broke into the 400s" post :D

today was decent...i survived 6 3 minute rounds of Bass Rutten's cardio boxing...then went to subway...had oven roasted chicken breast....then some DAMN COOKIES..the lure you in with the healthy-ness then blind side you with the chocolatey goodness :-(

oh well tomorrow is a new day

today was decent...i survived 6 3 minute rounds of Bass Rutten's cardio boxing...then went to subway...had oven roasted chicken breast....then some DAMN COOKIES..the lure you in with the healthy-ness then blind side you with the chocolatey goodness :-(

oh well tomorrow is a new day

No war is without casualties my friend, its about pushing forward through the losses until you are standing there in Berlin waving that flag.

No war is without casualties my friend, its about pushing forward through the losses until you are standing there in Berlin waving that flag.

U been playing some Call of Duty Zero? haha
Hell yea man Go with the Tuna fish on 9 grain wheat next time, its the shit even if u dont like tuna like myself.:biggthump

Hell yea man Go with the Tuna fish on 9 grain wheat next time, its the shit even if u dont like tuna like myself.:biggthump
im down with tuna my man, i chop up some onion bell pepper celery and throw in some jalepenos too :)

Just take things slowly J. Ull get there

my man...i wanted to run something by you

ok so we all know i am doing this on a budget but here was my menu today

breakfast 2 packs instant oatmeal ( know i shouldnt use instant but i did) sugar free with a protein shake

snack protein shake

lunch 3 grilled chicken breast and raw spinach with salt ad pepper and 2 pieces 35 cal natures own wheat bread

snack potein shake

dinner - 4 pieces grilled talapia raw spinach and 2 slices 35 cal wheat bread.

hows that????anything i should change? mi eating to much with the chicken and fish?

Qell with ur budget id say u dont have much of a choice. What are the macros on the instand oatmeals. Are they flavored. If anything ur not eatieating enough. Can u afford almond butter? If so add a tablespoon or so of almond butter to your two stand alone shakes

got yuh... i also eat almonds for my good fats bout a cup and a half a day... i need to measure that out, at it last week....im out of almonds now lol

so 4 pieces of fish and 3 chicken breast are not too much?

my cardio has been 30 second bursts with 30 second rest and i do this for 20 minutes

or like today i did Bass Rutten cardio boxing

6 , 3 minute rounds

im down with tuna my man, i chop up some onion bell pepper celery and throw in some jalepenos too :)

my man...i wanted to run something by you

ok so we all know i am doing this on a budget but here was my menu today

breakfast 2 packs instant oatmeal ( know i shouldnt use instant but i did) sugar free with a protein shake

snack protein shake

lunch 3 grilled chicken breast and raw spinach with salt ad pepper and 2 pieces 35 cal natures own wheat bread

snack potein shake

dinner - 4 pieces grilled talapia raw spinach and 2 slices 35 cal wheat bread.

hows that????anything i should change? mi eating to much with the chicken and fish?

Hey Juss u live in Texas?? since ur on a budget my suggestion would be to add another shake after dinner or maybe some hard boiled eggs its cheap food. Maybe some natty pb or some almonds throughout the day to snack on. U can add whole foods to ur shakes as well so its not just whey and milk.

whey and milk????im using water homie, lol yeah i am in texas bro.....another shake might be do able...almonds are cheap but get old after a while....cant wait till my life takes off man...just want to find a job and get things going you know.

whey and milk????im using water homie, lol yeah i am in texas bro.....another shake might be do able...almonds are cheap but get old after a while....cant wait till my life takes off man...just want to find a job and get things going you know.

Cool im in Texas too. Yeah just trying to shoot u more whole food ideas is all with the whey and milk but water is fine.

got yuh... i also eat almonds for my good fats bout a cup and a half a day... i need to measure that out, at it last week....im out of almonds now lol

HAHA dude you kill me sometimes. a cup and a half of almonds in a day is like 1500 cals of almonds. Those things are little but pack a big punch :)

Eh, give me some time around the board you will see I have quite a military/mortifying mentality lol. But in a totally good way :D :D

As for Almonds and other forms of nuts...I <3 me some nuts....

Oh wait, def doesnt sound right.

I know I am late to this party, but congrats on losing the weight!

Make sure you keep eating enough. Gotta keep that metabolism going. I starved myself to lose 75 pounds once and ended up really unhealthy.

Last edited:
Cool im in Texas too. Yeah just trying to shoot u more whole food ideas is all with the whey and milk but water is fine.
it goes appreciated man, i will take all the help given to me...where at in texas???

HAHA dude you kill me sometimes. a cup and a half of almonds in a day is like 1500 cals of almonds. Those things are little but pack a big punch :)
SNAP, ok maybe not a cup and a half i was just estimating, thats why i need to measure lol
Eh, give me some time around the board you will see I have quite a military/mortifying mentality lol. But in a totally good way :D :D

As for Almonds and other forms of nuts...I <3 me some nuts....

Oh wait, def doesnt sound right.
haha you like nuts

I know I am late to this party, but congrats on losing the weight.

thank you kind sir!

dude you are like just a couple of hours away...im in harlingen baby the rio grande valley!!!
i was born and raised in Beaumont though!

haha damn i used to work down there. Shit what a move from beaumont to the valley. I had a chance to move to Laredo but changed my mind once the cartels started killing us again:shoot5: lol

Tell me about it homie...my brother works for the border patrol ICE

but yeah i actually moved here for college and met my wife, her family is from here so we ended up here after we got married...i never even heard of this place until i got here!

Back