750 pounds and dropping

no body??? ok lol. youtube isnt that helpful

any who...just spent $200 dollars on groceries for the month...shit load of fish (talapia) Bagels and oatmeal for the morning (not together) boneless skinless chicken breast and 8 bags of frozen veggies....some almonds and avocados.

Im ready to fuck this week in the ass. LETS DO THIS!

Is ur wife on board with u as far as ur diet goes or do u both have seperate eating habits?

basically i a have my food and they have theirs...my wife is trying to lose a little weight too but she is only 145..... I have to worry about me i cant depend on other things or people to do this for me...i need to write that down lol

Im going to start logging my food, this diet is based off of what i can afford and what i like to eat.

7:00 am 1 bagel and a protein shake = 330 calories

10:30 snack bagel again = 250 calories (i was going to eat 2 cups of frozen veggies but i was in a hurry and this was quicker, i dont plan on eating 2 bagels a day)

so far thats all i have, for lunch i plan on eating 2 cups frozen veggies and a chicken breast. I will update this post as the day goes on.

bought to go to the gym and i am pretty hungry so my pre workout meal is 2 chicken breast and 2 cups of frozen assorted veggies (normandy)

not sure the calories but i will figure that out today....gunna eat that then gym time at in an hour and a half!

the chicken breast were 150 each wich puts me at 300 for them...the veggies not sure just yet but with out the veggies that would be 880 with out the veggies...do you think the veggies were 320?

the chicken breast were 150 each wich puts me at 300 for them...the veggies not sure just yet but with out the veggies that would be 880 with out the veggies...do you think the veggies were 320?

ooooh damn!!!! my bad. My chicken breasts I get or have are a bit higher on the calorie side. I didnt put that into effect or thinking.

my bad here is the run down...

7:00 am 1 bagel and a protein shake = 330 calories

10:30 snack bagel again = 250 calories (i was going to eat 2 cups of frozen veggies but i was in a hurry and this was quicker, i dont plan on eating 2 bagels a day)

2:30 pm 2 chicken breast 250 cals each total 500 cals

2 cups veggies 30 cals a cup 60 cals

ketchup 30 cals and oil to cook with 25 cals

believe that puts me at 1195 for the day so far.... (thanks Mr.P)

Tony you were not far off my man.

It was actually me posting that Jusselin, I used Mr P's computer didn't realize he was logged in,

hmmmmmm... BTW I see a private file named (XXXXLesbian) I wonder what that is ?? He's probably doing a research:worried:

crazy freaks

went to the gym but my back is hurting me extremely bad, not sure whats wrong but it feels like that damn kidney infection is coming back....Sooooo i didnt get to do the cardio i wanted to do but i did some chest exercises on incline. 50lbs plus bar 4 sets of 10 wide grip then 4 sets of 10 med grip then close grip 10lbs 2 sets of 15. got in a decent sweat and then came home...back still hurts but hoping a heat pack and some icy hot will help, maybe its just a pulled muscle.

drank a protein shake when i got here so that adds 80 calories to the mix...dinner wll be in a bit and depending on how many calories are in the fish i might have 3-4 pieces and some veggies.

crazy freaks

went to the gym but my back is hurting me extremely bad, not sure whats wrong but it feels like that damn kidney infection is coming back....Sooooo i didnt get to do the cardio i wanted to do but i did some chest exercises on incline. 50lbs plus bar 4 sets of 10 wide grip then 4 sets of 10 med grip then close grip 10lbs 2 sets of 15. got in a decent sweat and then came home...back still hurts but hoping a heat pack and some icy hot will help, maybe its just a pulled muscle.

drank a protein shake when i got here so that adds 80 calories to the mix...dinner wll be in a bit and depending on how many calories are in the fish i might have 3-4 pieces and some veggies.

Sounds like you pulled a muscle, outch ! just take it easy, you'll get better..

Who are you calling Crazy Freaks ?..... oh ok, That's true :eyes:

Sounds like you pulled a muscle, outch ! just take it easy, you'll get better..

Who are you calling Crazy Freaks ?..... oh ok, That's true :eyes:

you and the Mr. lol, i am a mod on another site and i always make sure to hide my moderation tools and files if you know what i mean lol

man i am having some withdrawls like a mother fucker...i seriously want to damage some food right now, my appetite is at a peak and i am fucking ready to rape some food... its like a fucking animal inside me and the only thing to calm it down it to EEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT..........

man i am having some withdrawls like a mother fucker...i seriously want to damage some food right now, my appetite is at a peak and i am fucking ready to rape some food... its like a fucking animal inside me and the only thing to calm it down it to EEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT..........

MAN I wish you luck on your journey

stay strong and fight the urge

your doing too much at once... again.. losing weight is in layers.. dont stress urself out too much.. dont go from 10000 calories to 2000 calories so quickly.. control ur descent. ur trying to freefall..

at ur weight.. u shouldnt' be doing anything but long walks and light weight training...

Back