750 pounds and dropping

Tell me about it homie...my brother works for the border patrol ICE

but yeah i actually moved here for college and met my wife, her family is from here so we ended up here after we got married...i never even heard of this place until i got here!

Hell yea G these Mexican chicks will sweep u right off your feet!:kiss2: lol

Just picked up some N.O. Xplode (my choce of pre work out) i find other stuff doesnt work or keeps me up all day, this is the boost i need :)

and some Gold Standard Double Chocolate Whey protein! woot woot...

lets get down to bidness
i aint got no time to play around, what is this?
There must be a circus in town so shut the shit down
Amen, can i get a witness?????

no? no body?

oh and a new shaker cup :) mine broke :-(

Hell yea G these Mexican chicks will sweep u right off your feet!:kiss2: lol

Dang, the girl I am talking to is Mexican. We met during a Missions trip to Piedras Negras, Mexico a couple years back.

I love Mexicans. As a people, I respect them and their culture alot.

Last edited:
Dang, the girl I am talking to is Mexican. We met during a Missions trip to Piedras Negras, Mexico a couple years back.

My wife and i met at a mighty warriors conference in galveston texas....

we were working it together, she was in a Master's Commission Program and so was I...the rest was history lol

Yea man they r much more family centered. Good to have one as a wife and mother to ur children.

well tomorrow i go to the junk yard and step on that big ass truck scale and weigh myself...im nervous because i look back and see situations where i could have done better. I see situations where i could have endured and became a champion but instead i gave in...I am JUST as nervous as I was last week but last week i pulled a 13 pound weight loss. I am praying for the same tomorrow.

I plan on eating super clean today and get a lot of walking in...I have lots of errands to run and a hotel room to book at south padre for Valentines weekend. Wish me luck fellas! And fellets lol.

well tomorrow i go to the junk yard and step on that big ass truck scale and weigh myself...im nervous because i look back and see situations where i could have done better. I see situations where i could have endured and became a champion but instead i gave in...I am JUST as nervous as I was last week but last week i pulled a 13 pound weight loss. I am praying for the same tomorrow.

I plan on eating super clean today and get a lot of walking in...I have lots of errands to run and a hotel room to book at south padre for Valentines weekend. Wish me luck fellas! And fellets lol.

good luck man. I did the same last weekend (Padre Island) but i went to CC its a much shorter drive plus they have a badass Golds Gym

didnt do so good this week, my eating was shit at night...i stay up late and eat like shit....i gained 12 pounds this week.

Its just a matter of getting my shit together.. I GOT THIS....this week will be the shit!

didnt do so good this week, my eating was shit at night...i stay up late and eat like shit....i gained 12 pounds this week.

Its just a matter of getting my shit together.. I GOT THIS....this week will be the shit!

You should start a log Juss,

Keep track of what you eat, and what you loose, It would be a great log.

Don't worry about it, just a set back, at least you are acknowledging it, just get back in track.. You can do it !!

can any one recommend some circuit exercises for an over weight man???i cant do things like mountain climbers and burpes...what are some exercises i can through in the mix to get my cardio on?

no body??? ok lol. youtube isnt that helpful

any who...just spent $200 dollars on groceries for the month...shit load of fish (talapia) Bagels and oatmeal for the morning (not together) boneless skinless chicken breast and 8 bags of frozen veggies....some almonds and avocados.

Im ready to fuck this week in the ass. LETS DO THIS!

Back