750 pounds and dropping

Yowzas! I walk away for a couple days, come back and things got crazyyyyyy.

I hope this gets sorted out fast man, never fun having the past nibble on your butt.

have an interview saturday at a graphic design shop...i might be doing sales...but not really sure i want this job, but i need a job so bggers cant be choosers

Official weigh in today down at the junk yard....

wait for it......

616 :-/ gotta start somewhere right?

Stick with it Juss, you eating 6 or 7x a day? Just try not to do big meals and small meals. Try to be consistent with your eating and calories per meal.

Still doing any exercising? Walk around the neighborhood

doing great on exercise, i just boght a shit load of fish chicken wheat bread oatmeal and tuna...as well as fresh veggies like celery and bell peppers...dont really have a ton of money right now but im making do..this will last me the month if i eat like i am supposed to...now when is ok for me to weigh in again? 2 weeks, one week? i know RJ and 3J recommended throwing the scale out.

doing great on exercise, i just boght a shit load of fish chicken wheat bread oatmeal and tuna...as well as fresh veggies like celery and bell peppers...dont really have a ton of money right now but im making do..this will last me the month if i eat like i am supposed to...now when is ok for me to weigh in again? 2 weeks, one week? i know RJ and 3J recommended throwing the scale out.

Yea no more than every two weeks. Scales really do screw with your head.

word nukka, word!

really proud of myself because i wanted to break down and go to the store and get cookies and milk and donuts...just all kinds of sweets but instead i made a big ass pot of de-caf and drank that shit!

BOOM!

word nukka, word!

really proud of myself because i wanted to break down and go to the store and get cookies and milk and donuts...just all kinds of sweets but instead i made a big ass pot of de-caf and drank that shit!

BOOM!

What's up Juss ?
how u been ?? How's everything going for u ?

Glad you asked Mrs. P...well as you all know i had an official weigh in last saturday and i was 616...today i weighed myself and.........

603 BABAY.... i lost 13 pounds this week!

word!.... feels good too!

this week i am working on getting out of the 600's then the next week 550's...one step at a time!

word!.... feels good too!

this week i am working on getting out of the 600's then the next week 550's...one step at a time!

Good 4 u !!
dancingoneeyedalien.gif

LMFAO! oh come on man. Your doing something about it, thats all that matters!!!! Just remember what you told me lol "FUCK SHIT UP!"

word dude... FUCK SHIT UP! cant wait to hit the bag in the gym tomorrow.....Bass Rutten

cardio boxing baby!

Back