750 pounds and dropping

well i lost 3 more pounds since yesterday lol official weigh in says im down 17 pounds for the month....puts me at 595 WOOT WOOT

as a bonus my wife started this journey with me and she lost 8 pounds this week....she went from 178 to 170 :)

well i lost 3 more pounds since yesterday lol official weigh in says im down 17 pounds for the month....puts me at 595 WOOT WOOT

as a bonus my wife started this journey with me and she lost 8 pounds this week....she went from 178 to 170 :)

400 hear we come! :rockband:

well its march 16 and ur 595...

i want u at 550 by begining of july.. under 500 by the end of the year.. under 450 by next summer..

these are safe numbers.. u can lose much much more then that by next year..

Keep up the good work J, it is indeed a sizable task but you can do it. Plus you are getting some incredible help here. I give 3J alot of credit too, this is a great thing that you are doing.

Have not been around in a while guys....here is the deal.

I have a production company talking to me about filming my weightloss journey. Im not really at "liberty" to discuss much of it but trust that i am still on track! Talk to you guys soon and will be back with more updates hopefully in a week.

I have a production company talking to me about filming my weightloss journey. Im not really at "liberty" to discuss much of it but trust that i am still on track! Talk to you guys soon and will be back with more updates hopefully in a week.

good 4 uuuuuuuu !!!!!!!! '
Best of luck 2 uuuuu !!!!
Keep strong !!!

Great to hear man....just make sure you don't "hold up your weight loss" until you get a contract or something lol.

Stick to yo guns my man :uzi:

ok guys here we go....I meet with production crew friday for my first official weigh in on camera....we have a nutritionist and a trainer as well as doctors who are in on the documentary....

This seems to good to be true at the moment but i hope it all sinks in and things really pick up... I will be in touch soon to let every one know how things go friday!

ok guys here we go....I meet with production crew friday for my first official weigh in on camera....we have a nutritionist and a trainer as well as doctors who are in on the documentary....

This seems to good to be true at the moment but i hope it all sinks in and things really pick up... I will be in touch soon to let every one know how things go friday!

Sounds great !:beertoast
Keep us posted !

soooo here is an update..."HEAVY" the tv show called me, well the producers any way. They wanted to pitch 4 people to the network so they could run another season...I was one of those 4 people out of every one in America. Well they were suppose to be here last week to start filming but the day they were suppose to be here they called and told me i would no longer be getting filmed. They arent even sure they are having a second season as of now. They did ask me to gain wait for the show...I got back up to 615 and then they dropped me. I am sick and tired of chasing the tv route...I dont care any more if i get chosen. I feel very stupid for gaining the weight back and now im back to square one.

Just letting you guys know where i am at right now.....Im on FB a lot, not really here that often...Im kinda wanting to stop advertising my weight loss and just do this for me.

Later guys

Back