A few teaser pics....6 weeks out

needsize said:
thanks....I need them to compete with your back and shoulders...its got me afraid to do too much cardio as I dont wanna lose them...you ready to kill everyone around you yet?

Actually I'm ready to kill myself, Mr. Joe gave me a all you can eat cheat meal today and I did just that. 2 almond bars a small Pizza, a large dipped cone and a large snickers blizzard washed down with 2 chocolate milks. I think a 12 year old boy could break into our house right now and mop the floor with me. Fack... I feel like I just walked off a hill in Italy after eating for 8 hours. O well it's all out of my system now so back to work, man I really don't like this weak as a kitten crap, doing this dieting stuff the last week in a half my strength has just crashed. O well your pics give me some more motivation....I thank you for that, I'll see you on the Harley's this week at the gym, take care.

JuicEvrything said:
Actually I'm ready to kill myself, Mr. Joe gave me a all you can eat cheat meal today and I did just that. 2 almond bars a small Pizza, a large dipped cone and a large snickers blizzard washed down with 2 chocolate milks. I think a 12 year old boy could break into our house right now and mop the floor with me. Fack... I feel like I just walked off a hill in Italy after eating for 8 hours. O well it's all out of my system now so back to work, man I really don't like this weak as a kitten crap, doing this dieting stuff the last week in a half my strength has just crashed. O well your pics give me some more motivation....I thank you for that, I'll see you on the Harley's this week at the gym, take care.

I remember that feeling so well from last time, so weak I had trouble holding my head up most of the time, lasted for the last 8 weeks, it sucked such huge ass! Its ironic, the best you will ever look, but the worst you will ever feel...what a shitty sport...thats why it takes me two years to forget how much I hated doing the last show!!
Funny thing is, seeing you has motivated me as well, especially since first time I saw you I was only a few days into my diet, and you looked contest ready... However this works out, I bet we both come in looking that much better from the extra motivation...win or lose I wanted to face the best and biggest from around here, and you are giving me that, no doubt there! If you start looking any better, I may have to go all Tonya Harding on your ass :spank:

Ill tell ya man needsize your just a muscular looking brad pitt even from the time you showed us your pictures way back when in the day......

deadbeatrec said:
second show huh, looking great!!! did u put the weight on that u said u wanted to b4 u ever do a show again?

actually its my 3rd one...first one was 180lbs, 2nd one 193-194lbs or so, this time not sure, figuring high 190s...my goal was to be at least 210 on stage if I did it again, so didnt make it there. I am mainly doing this one for 2 reasons...I maintained low bf all summer so figure I can get ready in 8 weeks instead of the 19 it took me last time...2nd, this show is in the city where I live, so I wanna kill the hometown show...last time I did it I took 2nd place, so I would like to fix that....lol

best of luck needsize-- i am 5'9 natural and def got alot of catching up to do haha. Best of luck--you def motivate me.

Jeez Louise.....that's insane for so far out! :freak:

I'm 7 weeks and I'm JUST seeing my upper abs! You put me to shame! :dunno:

I don't think I could stay so lean in off season.......weren't you starving the whole off season? :eek:

Great pics.......can't criticize anything at all! One bicep looks slightly larger than the other.....but pretty much unnoticeable! I was trying to look for a flaw...and that's the best I could come up with! :spin: And even that could be my imagination!

Miss Muscle said:
Jeez Louise.....that's insane for so far out! :freak:

I'm 7 weeks and I'm JUST seeing my upper abs! You put me to shame! :dunno:

I don't think I could stay so lean in off season.......weren't you starving the whole off season? :eek:

Great pics.......can't criticize anything at all! One bicep looks slightly larger than the other.....but pretty much unnoticeable! I was trying to look for a flaw...and that's the best I could come up with! :spin: And even that could be my imagination!

lol, thanks.
initially I dieted down at the beginning of the summer, 237-212lbs in 5 weeks, and maintained that for a few months, I gained a few lbs back so started the diet at 215lbs. Staying that lean for the summer did suck, especially since I work in a group home, so was feeding kids food I couldnt touch, but it was nice to be tight for a while....getting sick of being hungry now though
when is your show?

my diet is nothing fancy, this is the ghist of it right now
meal 1 egg whites and shredded wheat
meal 2 a few whole eggs along with egg whites and shredded wheat
meal 3 extra lean hamburger and baked potatoe
meal 4 chicken and baked potatoe
meal 5 egg white omelette with hamburger added
meal 6 whey isolate shake
I didnt give portion sizes as they differ for everyone, and mine are different depending on my condition and how far out I am

needsize said:
my diet is nothing fancy, this is the ghist of it right now
meal 1 egg whites and shredded wheat
meal 2 a few whole eggs along with egg whites and shredded wheat
meal 3 extra lean hamburger and baked potatoe
meal 4 chicken and baked potatoe
meal 5 egg white omelette with hamburger added
meal 6 whey isolate shake
I didnt give portion sizes as they differ for everyone, and mine are different depending on my condition and how far out I am

when you say shedded wheats mang you mean a bowl of cereal or you eat them dry?

Back