A little frustrated from Z...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfBlind

Made an order for the Z-Int line on wed and sent money right away online with *********. Sent an e-mail saying to please notify me when money was picked up and when my order would be shipped. I ended up calling ******** on Thursday and they had said the money had been received - yet I have heard nothing back from Z.

Thoughts ? What should I do ?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's only ben 3 days, I wouldn't worry about it, Z will deliver.. remember gotta be patient Bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah man he gets thousands of emails im sure he will respond. other places may tell you to wait a month before emailing them anything. at least he cares enough to respond to paranoid people like me and u, that's why I wont use anyone else customer service is good.

If it's there what it perturbe or make you frustrated... i would say life is beautyfull!!

regardless of the problems your having dont talk about payment methods on the open forum

regardless of the problems your having dont talk about payment methods on the open forum

^ that. Seriously man.

On top of that - Z offers whatever service he offers. It's not like he's got 500 employees taking turns and working different shifts so that they can take care of your every demand (although he does take care of a LOT of requests - it's pretty impressive).

You'll get your package. Don't worry about that. Expecting him to contact you immediately after picking up payment is a little ridiculous. No offense.

every time i read one of these threads about how they didnt get their gear yesterday i can look at the post count and its 100 or less. this generation thinks they are ordereing from wal mart .
wise up

Ha ha. 3 days and you post a thread basically calling him out. Unless he is your neighbor then you need to relax. I really hate when people buy this stuff then want to stalk the supplier or package.

Hey at least you made a thread that brought out a lot of vets/mods.

as this thread is could only bring flame, i close this.

Guy, think twice before to post, and if it's not enough think triple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back