A little steroid cycle advice please

Bardez

Hi just ***pleted half my sus 250 cycle and just found out I can get my hands on tren ace. Would it be ok to stack the last 6 weeks of tren with my sus? I've been really happy with the sus and have put on 10 kilo so far. Have nolva for post cycle therapy (pct). Please advise me. Thanks

yes you can stack tren with sust. but I wouldn't recommend it if this is your first cycle bc tren is a pretty harsh drug. most say that you should def not use nolva with tren, but I have and was fine. everyone is different though so decide carefully.

You know how you react to test and that is one of the main reasons not to stack two compounds in first cycle... If you are going to do it make sure you have the proper antis for tren on hand... Personally I would not do it... I would save it for a later cycle...

Sounds like the test is treating you well.
tren fkn wrecked me for 10-12 days, physically, emotionally homronally...fucked up a good cycle..
I d say save it..advanced aas users and pro s only..imo.

id save it man,you already gains 22lbs so you prolly wont gain much more and now you know how you respond to test.if your set on doing it do it next cycle stacked with test.and if you gets bad sides on test,with tren it will be five times worse.im gonna give tren a try my next cycle and in alot of peple experiences they say tren has crazy sides.

Sounds like the test is treating you well.
tren fkn wrecked me for 10-12 days, physically, emotionally homronally...fucked up a good cycle..
I d say save it..advanced aas users and pro s only..imo.

I agree...

I dont touch the stuff. Maybe never will....

Thanks for your advice guys. What else could I take for the last few weeks just for a bit of extra size?

Back