A Liver Question...

Rugger7

Whose liver is worse off:

1. The recreational steroid user (1 cycle per year, say the cycles contain "average liver toxicity" whatever that might mean to you) for 10 years.
2. An alcoholic of 10 years who consumes around 9-12 servings of alcohol per day.

Thanks for answering my drunken question. Couldn't help to wonder how my liver is doing after New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.. those two always seem to come so close together, I probably lost 10% of my liver this year in two days time.

if no orals...

liver tox= 0

btw- even a heavy orals user will not have the liver damage of that kind of an alcoholic (exceptions to those that are cytochromically challenged- ie enzyme deficient)

you're liver is still affected, when you inject roids, off-course orals are more dangerous for the liver.

Hepatoxicity does not exist unless you truly damage the liver, otherwise it is just liver strain aka WORKLOAD.

9-12 drinks a day is a fat alcoholic.

I've done some very heavy cycles with over the top amounts of orals, and my liver values are always in the normal range when I get tested; liver toxicity is highly over-rated with steroids

Back