A picture is worth a 1000 words

Some people have very sensitive career paths that they have chosen to follow.. Anything that can put that at risk should be avoided

Exactly, it doesn't make sense to risk any part of your career to get your ego stroked. I'm tattoo free and still wouldn't post a pic b/c the risk is not worth the reward.

You have to remember we don't look like regular people and could easily be recognized by our peers even neck down

my avi is current bout a week old. have a few front tats, so back it is. compared to most of you who posted in this thread, I'm still natty not ready to come to the dark side yet, i feel i can fill out more as a natty.

I completely understand privacy and tattoo s and being recognized. All good point s fellas. I don t ever post my face as Im butt ass ugly. I never show legs as my left neis very very underdeveloped due to the amount of surgeries and spare parts stuckin there....

( what gets me as mentioned earlier is someone either making bold statements or dogging someone who HAS an avi up and is in shape....)

T

( what gets me as mentioned earlier is someone either making bold statements or dogging someone who HAS an avi up and is in shape....)

T

You'll probably find that those individuals either won't venture into this thread or won't respond to it.

With all the forums and the small fraction of people I know that lift and use gear, I'd be surprised if I stumbled upon someone who knew me and if they did they would already know my bro secrets.

^^^ Or if not a member, a regular browser. Before I ever joined up I knew a lot of the vets usernames just from reading up so much. Including you, T.

Correction. Pictures of legs are worth 1000 words

Yep, I'll never be ashamed of my legs. I could literally wrap my hands around the biggest part of my legs 3 years ago when I started lifting.
I never skip leg day and lately 2x a week split front and rear.

Shit they're down an inch to 25in since I'm cutting.
Calves or only alittle smaller Left 16.5 right 16

It is what it is and if you don't do legs and have a huge upper body, your not a bodybuilder.

As soon as I figure out how to put one up ill do so brothers, I'm no bill gates that's for sure....lol.....

Back