A picture is worth a 1000 words

It was legs day for me this morning & my legs felt about 6" bigger after my workout...unfortunately I took this before I hit the gym when I woke up

Last edited:
It was legs day for me this morning & my legs felt about 6" bigger after my workout...unfortunately I took this before I hit the gym when I woke up

Nice work SP, some nice wheels there, good work

Im hitting legs today now, no messing around......walking lunges are in the menu!

Nice work SP, some nice wheels there, good work

Im hitting legs today now, no messing around......walking lunges are in the menu!

Thanks bro. I need some of dat der quad separation in the next few weeks if muscle beach is going to happen...otherwise I'm fine spectating tbh, I just wish there was something before provincials June 2015.

i'll admit my squat is my weakest lift.. being 6'4 doesn't make it any easier..

in high school i was the strongest squatter.. i played waterpolo and still squatted heavier than the football players..

at that same time i damaged my L5 from squats and had to take a long time off thanks to that

The one and only condition I was made to agree to in order to play online and share my AAS experiences/insight is that I am not allowed to post pics of myself. This is due to the sensitive nature of my wife's job - which has a very strict policy regarding drug use and public relations.

I'm not nearly as shredded as many of the fine specimens in this thread, but I have a feeling that if I could post pics, many threads would be a lot easier to get my point across.

It's bad enough that there aren't many guys with my stats, which could potentially be dangerous if the wrong person were to read the boards, but I'm pretty sure images would seal the deal. (how many guys have you seen that are 6'7" and run AAS? ;))

It's because of this that I will never be a hypocrite and knock someone's physique. Maybe in the future when she gets out of this position that I can finally join the club and show off a little. Until then, Spongebob Musclepants will have to remain my avi. :wiggle:

same here.. my career path has lead my down a road that privacy has become an issue.. the older members here have seen my pics.. i had an avi up from my powerlifting days..

really dont have anything to hide bodywise.. if you guys think 3j is 8% bodyfat year round youre crazy.. i like to sit at 15-18% comfortably.. and get as high as 25% at times.. especially when powerlifting

Until then, Spongebob Musclepants will have to remain my avi. :wiggle:

I'll be the first to admit it.....I kinda always thought you were spongebob
smiley-sad012.gif

View attachment 558930

No legs ill admit it. I do have spina bifida though so its an everyday challenge jusy to live lol . 6'4 not on cycle. I do blow up on cycle though. Its just better I stay smallish for my job. Avatars pic was taken yesterday.

Last edited:
Reactions: MBB
if you guys think 3j is 8% bodyfat year round youre crazy.. i like to sit at 15-18% comfortably.. and get as high as 25% at times.. especially when powerlifting

No wonder you don't seem too concerned about my very minimal increases in fat. ;)

I'll play. I don't post all that much - mostly read. And read. And read some more. 1st pic is from 3 yrs ago. 2nd pic is from two yrs later. Had no idea my mirror was that dirty til I saw the pic! Last pic is from a couple months later after I dropped some fat to hit the beach for a week. TRT dose of test, and 3J diet. I'm no where near as huge as some of you animals on here, but I'm happy with my progress in a two yr period. I'm also 50 yrs old. Goal is to get a little more size over the winter, then lean out again for next summer.

ry%3D400
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Back