A question about Primo....

NSW

Hey guys (and gals?),

Been doing some searching/reading about old threads on Primo and just wanted some clarification on something....

Most seem to agree that 16+ weeks is pretty much the minimum running time... but I guess my question comes when I think about taking test (which I'd have to assume you'd be doing too to prevent shut down) for that amount of time or longer... isn't this a bad thing?

So what do people generally do then? Stop test @ 12 weeks or so and then continue with Primo? Or keep running the test anyway and make it an extra-long cycle? I was always under the impression that cycles over 14 weeks weren't really advised...

If you run test c or e it would take about 2 weeks to clear the body. U can stop running your test 2 weeks before u stop running primo.

Also,have to agree with austinite. Run test at a maintenance dose.

Run test at a maintenance dose and let Primo do the work.

If you run test c or e it would take about 2 weeks to clear the body. U can stop running your test 2 weeks before u stop running primo.

Also,have to agree with austinite. Run test at a maintenance dose.

So if you were to run 200mg of test/wk (instead of 500-600/wk) you'd have no probs running it for 16-20 wks?

NSW, great questions as you tend to see a lot of "uninformed" spew improper dosages. From all my research, 200-300 a week test c or e and 600-800 of primo is an ideal amount for at least 16 weeks. Honestly, I do not have actual experience "yet". I am starting HGH (2 iu's to start), 200mg test and 600mg primo tomorrow. I will be interested in what you decide to run.

To be honost some people run test year round (blast and cruise). It really depends on the person. If u are having bp problems and have serious sides then of course u would not want to run that long.

At a low dose, u should see less sides but u still want to monitor your body. If u can,make sure to get bloodwork done before,during and after your cycle.

There is no issue running test over 14 weeks as long as it is done properly and monitored, mind you the same thing can be said about any length cycle, its all about listening to your body, BW and experience.

There is no issue running test over 14 weeks as long as it is done properly and monitored, mind you the same thing can be said about any length cycle, its all about listening to your body, BW and experience.

No issues in terms of what? perminent sides? As in, an 8 week test cycle would have the same responsiveness as a 16 week test cycle for recovery coming off with PCT?

NSW, great questions as you tend to see a lot of "uninformed" spew improper dosages. From all my research, 200-300 a week test c or e and 600-800 of primo is an ideal amount for at least 16 weeks. Honestly, I do not have actual experience "yet". I am starting HGH (2 iu's to start), 200mg test and 600mg primo tomorrow. I will be interested in what you decide to run.

I'm currently on my first cycle. 500mg test e/wk and 60mg Anavar (var) ED (just started this in week 6).

Just thinking about options for next cycle though. I know that there are some strong-ass compounds out there (tren, dbol, anadrol, etc) but I have to admit that the potential sides with those scare the hell out of me. For that reason I'm much more interested in Anavar (var) and Primo (call me a chick, I'm fine with it lol). I don't mind spending the money for quality stuff. The way I look at it is I could spend a G on a 1-wk vacation to the caribbean or I could spend it on a kick-ass cycle. At least with the latter I know I'm getting some long-term benefits out of it!

Will be interested to see how HGH works out for you. Haven't done too much reading into that yet but the anti-aging properties definitely peak my interest (I'm 37).

I'm guessing that with those long cycles Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) would almost become a necessity no?

NSW,
Let me first ask you why you have chosen to run Primo? Not attacking just for reference for my answer. What do you expect to gain from running this cycle? As for side effects the one I would be concerned about is being shutdown after a long run. I have done a few 20 plus week cycles so I have some exp.

You have to run test with your primo. Nothing wrong in going 16 weeks. You re not using 1000+ mg test per week.
I would run at least 400 test with your primo if you want to do a low test , high primo cycle.
I tested running primo alone, i wanted to see how shut down i would become. It took about 2.5 to 3 weeks and i could feel my sex drive go down like crazy...so i started test then, at about 3 weeks in. The reason i did that was 1/ to test the shut down effect of primo and 2/ give the primo a head start on the test so i didnt have to go 20+ weeks.

NSW,
Let me first ask you why you have chosen to run Primo? Not attacking just for reference for my answer. What do you expect to gain from running this cycle? As for side effects the one I would be concerned about is being shutdown after a long run. I have done a few 20 plus week cycles so I have some exp.

No problem at all. I haven't chosen anything yet.... these are options for my NEXT cycle... which wouldn't be until the new year probably (would want to take a decent break after this one that I'm currently running).

Just curious about Primo and I've heard a lot of good things about it (if you can get quality stuff and you can afford it).

How did you find your "bounceback" was after a 20-wker?

You have to run test with your primo. Nothing wrong in going 16 weeks. You re not using 1000+ mg test per week.
I would run at least 400 test with your primo if you want to do a low test , high primo cycle.
I tested running primo alone, i wanted to see how shut down i would become. It took about 2.5 to 3 weeks and i could feel my sex drive go down like crazy...so i started test then, at about 3 weeks in. The reason i did that was 1/ to test the shut down effect of primo and 2/ give the primo a head start on the test so i didnt have to go 20+ weeks.

Hmmmm.... interesting. Never considered that.

No problem at all. I haven't chosen anything yet.... these are options for my NEXT cycle... which wouldn't be until the new year probably (would want to take a decent break after this one that I'm currently running).

Just curious about Primo and I've heard a lot of good things about it (if you can get quality stuff and you can afford it).

How did you find your "bounceback" was after a 20-wker?

Hmmmm.... interesting. Never considered that.

My last one took me about 6 weeks of Clomid and was slow coming. Be prepared to be shut down. I also ran a Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) split during my cycle. I will find my notes and post what I mean. Its a good idea to follow on a long cycle.

You dont HAVE to run primo at 800+ .... imo this is a myth.
Primo, just like any medication, will have an effect at any dose. For the "desired" effect, we have had people run primo at 400 per week with good results. Primo is not that weak. Primo and test is a great combo.
Of course if you run primo at 900 per week you will get better results...but so is running 1.5 gram of test per week :D

-HCG-
8 weeks on
4 weeks off
8 weeks on

You can desensitize if you run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to long even even in low dose

You dont HAVE to run primo at 800+ .... imo this is a myth.
Primo, just like any medication, will have an effect at any dose. For the "desired" effect, we have had people run primo at 400 per week with good results. Primo is not that weak. Primo and test is a great combo.
Of course if you run primo at 900 per week you will get better results...but so is running 1.5 gram of test per week :D

Ha! That's good to know! I can't imagine how much of a pain in the ass (literally) injecting 1g of primo would be!

Like anything else I guess if you get Primo that can make all the difference. How did you find AML's?

-HCG-
8 weeks on
4 weeks off
8 weeks on

You can desensitize if you run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to long even even in low dose

Thanks for the info!

Back