A question about Primo....

I run primo at least once a year. The guys saying you can get away with 400-600mg of primo have never done primo, or possible were running fake (low dose decca) primo. You need to run at 800+ anything less will be a disappointment. With that said, the people saying it okay to run low, my question is what's the point? There are no sides to speak of.

Regarding test. I see guys on the boards running insane amounts of test. Yes, year round. Fuck that, you can run test C/E at 200-300mg per week....that's a fact. If you are going to cycle primo for 16+ weeks (IMO the bare minimum) I would highly recommend going with a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of test.

The thing I like about Primo is it goes well with everything. I usally run it the winter months and for a lack of better terms over 24 weeks ill bulk/recomp/cut. I usally net decent gains.

It is a great compound a lot of guys don't like it, because of the price and the volume of oil. To them I say; get a new fucking hobby ;)

I dont disagree with you bro about the 800+ primo.. To reach a certain effect, it is what is needed.
I just mean that someone running lets say 500 test/w, would have an appreciable gain running 400 primo with it, compared to running the test alone. You can't say that running 400 primo or running zero primo with 500 test are both the same
Of course if you re looking for tren like results, without the sides, then 800 to 1g primo per week, with test, is fukin awesome...

I dont disagree with you bro about the 800+ primo.. To reach a certain effect, it is what is needed.
I just mean that someone running lets say 500 test/w, would have an appreciable gain running 400 primo with it, compared to running the test alone. You can't say that running 400 primo or running zero primo with 500 test are both the same
Of course if you re looking for tren like results, without the sides, then 800 to 1g primo per week, with test, is fukin awesome...

So 800-1000g of Primo it is then. :p

You dont HAVE to run primo at 800+ .... imo this is a myth.
Primo, just like any medication, will have an effect at any dose. For the "desired" effect, we have had people run primo at 400 per week with good results. Primo is not that weak. Primo and test is a great combo.
Of course if you run primo at 900 per week you will get better results...but so is running 1.5 gram of test per week :D

Trust is right, although prisonsex has a point. Primo is a relatively weak steroid on a mg. per mg. basis, but you don't have to run a gram to see results. I last ran it for 12 weeks at 1000 mgs. per week and it was great. Years ago I finished a cycle with 500 mgs. of primo for 5 weeks and that was also great (to a lesser extent). I have been in the game for about 15 years and haven't been "off" for almost 10. I've tried just about everything at various doses.

You don't have to run it for 16 weeks. That's just nonsense. It is true that you tend to get more from it if you use it longer but it isn't mandatory and it starts to work right away. You may not notice results right off but it isn't like nothing is happening for the first 6 weeks or whatever the masses would have you believe.

IMO you don't have to run a very low dose of test. If you are looking for a super hard look and your body or your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) selection is such that you can't control water retention with 500 mgs. of test, sure you can run a lower dose of test. However, test is way stronger than primo (maybe 4x stronger mg. per mg.) so if you don't bloat up on 500 mgs. of test you get a lot more bang for your buck with a bit more test and still get that "carved out of granite" primo look.

I agree with Trevdog that running very low test with primo isnt the best idea. Unless you re looking for collagen synthesis.
To get a good muscle building cycle, i wouldnt go under 5-600 mg/w of test with whatever primo u want to use.

AML Primo is amazing, and its 150 mg/ml.
I f'n love primo...ran it alone for 12 weeks at 300 per week, and was VERY pleased at the results. Loved it so much i would get a tattoo and name my dog after it...

Also, anyone know if Primo can be prescribed by a doc in the US? Is there a "medical" use?? Just curious....

Last edited:
I f'n love primo...ran it alone for 12 weeks at 300 per week, and was VERY pleased at the results. Loved it so much i would get a tattoo and name my dog after it...

Yo Frank... That shit's hilarious! Thanks for the morning laugh bro! Good stuff. That's the kinda shit I say.

Hey guys (and gals?),

Been doing some searching/reading about old threads on Primo and just wanted some clarification on something....

Most seem to agree that 16+ weeks is pretty much the minimum running time... but I guess my question comes when I think about taking test (which I'd have to assume you'd be doing too to prevent shut down) for that amount of time or longer... isn't this a bad thing?

So what do people generally do then? Stop test @ 12 weeks or so and then continue with Primo? Or keep running the test anyway and make it an extra-long cycle? I was always under the impression that cycles over 14 weeks weren't really advised...

Having test doesn't prevent shut down...your natural test WILL be shut down...that's why you need an outside source of test. It's the predominant male hormone, so don't deprive your body of it...

Forgot to add that other than the 300wk of primo, i ran 40 mgs of var...knowing what i know now, def would add some test to the mix...def good cocktail imo!

Hey guys (and gals?),

Been doing some searching/reading about old threads on Primo and just wanted some clarification on something....

Most seem to agree that 16+ weeks is pretty much the minimum running time... but I guess my question comes when I think about taking test (which I'd have to assume you'd be doing too to prevent shut down) for that amount of time or longer... isn't this a bad thing?

So what do people generally do then? Stop test @ 12 weeks or so and then continue with Primo? Or keep running the test anyway and make it an extra-long cycle? I was always under the impression that cycles over 14 weeks weren't really advised...

NSW - just wondering if you started this cycle yet (thought I read you were waiting a while) and what you decided to run with.

Back