a question for the guys who have run around 10 or more cycles*

SoHo

[gill]
why don't you guys just stay on? i'm not advocating the blast and cruise method but i'm just trying to understand the logic. if you're above the age of 25 AND have run like 7-10+ cycles by now i think it would make sense for you guys to just stay on at this point. no?

I agree. Most people think they can recover after several years of cycling of they do it correctly. Maybe they are right. I have yet to see anyone successfully make a full recovery after 3 to 5 years of heavy cycling.

To be clear....when I say full recovery I mean recovering to their previous natty level. I have seen guys recover to a level much lower than their original.

Example: 37 year old Male cycles twice per year for almost 5 years. His precycle level was in the mid 600s at age 32-33. Now he is doing good to get a blood draw in the upper 300s. He says he feels ok in the 300s and hes happy with it. Pretty easy in his case to see the price of cycling. It cost him over 40% of his natural production in around five years.

It's a dangerous game we play. And for most of us it's just not worth it. In the end I think you either choose a lifetime of steroids or a lifetime of natural and only use testosterone if you develop a deficiency.

Damn......now I'm all depressed. I need to get back on cycle. Lol

While I can't speak for anyone else.

Personally, I started Cycling in 1978.
My Natty TT was 924 Ng/dl roughly 4 1/2 years ago.

What Screwed it up was going on a Blast and Cruise for over 1 1/2 years.
Now it's between the High 600's to Very Low 700's.............................. JP

While I can't speak for anyone else.

Personally, I started Cycling in 1978.
My Natty TT was 924 Ng/dl roughly 4 1/2 years ago.

What Screwed it up was going on a Blast and Cruise for over 1 1/2 years.
Now it's between the High 600's to Very Low 700's.............................. JP

Those sound like they could be great natty numbers. How do you feel in the 600s ?

I wish we were able to be more open with steroid use. Docs would just pull labs. Steroids were in line with plastic surgery. Help us wipe away variations, inconsistency and screw ups controlling metabolites.

I have to agree that eventually AAS will take a toll. Especially ran incorrectly. I love this board and you advanced members who quickly spot the issues like AI and the others that require other controls.

I dont know an age. . . . I'm 38 and on TRT due to medications mostly. C r u i s i n g/TRT is kinda a pain. But if I was cycling and that invested . . . . a cr uise between seems more in line than PCT and time off.

Just to add it I'm not advocating it. I just see someone who has ran multiple cycles over years, and who is older, just putting both feet in those waters. A real cruise with levels inside most ranges. I'm a fairly conservative person. Running 1500ng/dl isnt cruzin for me. Itll take its effects over time. Save the cost on the body for the cycle.

Last edited:
Those sound like they could be great natty numbers. How do you feel in the 600s ?

I feel great when I'm natty.

Libido is still very good, mood is excellent, strength is good.
And I can still keep my Muscle Gains when Off-Cycle.

So Not Bad for a Gent in his Mid-60's..................................... JP

I feel great when I'm natty.

Libido is still very good, mood is excellent, strength is good.
And I can still keep my Muscle Gains when Off-Cycle.

So Not Bad for a Gent in his Mid-60's..................................... JP

Incredible. That is amazing. Good work

I wish we were able to be more open with steroid use. Docs would just pull labs. Steroids were in line with plastic surgery. Help us wipe away variations, inconsistency and screw ups controlling metabolites.

I have to agree that eventually AAS will take a toll. Especially ran incorrectly. I love this board and you advanced members who quickly spot the issues like AI and the others that require other controls.

I dont know an age. . . . I'm 38 and on TRT due to medications mostly. C r u i s i n g/TRT is kinda a pain. But if I was cycling and that invested . . . . a cr uise between seems more in line than PCT and time off.

Just to add it I'm not advocating it. I just see someone who has ran multiple cycles over years, and who is older, just putting both feet in those waters. A real cruise with levels inside most ranges. I'm a fairly conservative person. Running 1500ng/dl isnt cruzin for me. Itll take its effects over time. Save the cost on the body for the cycle.

its only a matter of time until they do legalize it im sure, just like any other thing of the past like alcohol, weed, then you will see alot of responsable usage since guys wont have to hide in the showers of toilet to pin in the gyms nor have to buy gear form a guy named Stu who hangs out in the back parking lot of GMC flashing his ligfhts on and off at paserbiers to sell his ill gotten gear nor having to avoid their doctors when their E2 levels are all out of whack.
its only a matter of time.

How could we squeeze in more than 2 per year and still recover at all? Very curious. Short cycles?

Let's say your cycle is 12 weeks (3months) and your pct is 1 month......so that's 4 months on then 4 months off. Now you have time for one more cycle before the year ends but will only have 1 cycle next year......right?

Cycle 3months + pct 1 month = 4months off.
This is 8 months leaving 4 months in the year.

Any more cycles than that are not gonna allow time for anything near a recovery. Bloodwork pre cycle....during cycle.....and a month after pct. Then check recovery.....and at this point there isnt enough time for more than one per year if you are checking your recovery.

This is exactly what I mean when I think bros say they are recovering because they are never really off......so their numbers always look good. If you cycle 2 or more times per year then your trough looks pretty good in natty standards.

Am I wrong here? This is also assuming you use enanthate or cypionate. Any longer esters would take even longer

Done about 5 cycles in my time and 24 years old. Only ever used testosterone and Dianabol in them cycles.

Natty test was 27 before I started.

Natty test is now 12.9. I came off for nestly 2 years and just couldn’t get it to return. My voice gone super high pitched and my confidence dropped to an all time low.

Them cycles also fucked my thyroid. When I last had it tested my TSH was 150+ Pretty stable now on levothyroxine.

Yep, I’m stuck juicing :(

Well Gill, You should already figure I didn't start out doing Steroids properly. 12 weeks turned into 16 then 20 weeks. Quiet now I was never doing PCT... HUh ? back then What the hell is that PCT. SO my protocol was basically when i wanted to stop. Shoot for 14 - 16 week BUT :insane:

So for your Question ... I know I've done more then ten cycles by now, How many, Don't know, but way more. To tell you how many would be like me trying to remember how many women did I fuck over my life time. Lol, Haaa more then Ten (10) :insane2:

The Oldmusclemike

Getting ready for Cycle # "Who the Fuck can Remember".
Hoping to start right after my 66 Birthday in February

Just finished my 100,000 Mile Checkup, as I like to call it.
Did Bloodwork, X-Rays, MRI's, and got my Shots for Pneumonia, and Shingles ~ don't get the Flu Shot ~ Eat Bee Propolis instead, as it has Proven Antibiotic/Antiseptic/and Antiviral Properties, as well as Anti-Inflammatory.

Going to Physical Therapy for the Graston Technique on my Left Forearm and Wrist for some Tendonitis ~ had it done on the Right a few years back, and it's still 100%.

Leaning towards a Low Test and Moderate Tri-Tren Cycle.
As Tren is my Friend (lol)......................................... JP

So for your Question ... I know I've done more then ten cycles by now, How many, Don't know, but way more. To tell you how many would be like me trying to remember how many women did I fuck over my life time. Lol, Haaa more then Ten (10) :insane2:

The Oldmusclemike
And yet your still all depressed and bipolar..?

Back