a question for the guys who have run around 10 or more cycles*

Getting ready for Cycle # "Who the Fuck can Remember".
Hoping to start right after my 66 Birthday in February

Just finished my 100,000 Mile Checkup, as I like to call it.
Did Bloodwork, X-Rays, MRI's, and got my Shots for Pneumonia, and Shingles ~ don't get the Flu Shot ~ Eat Bee Propolis instead, as it has Proven Antibiotic/Antiseptic/and Antiviral Properties, as well as Anti-Inflammatory.

Going to Physical Therapy for the Graston Technique on my Left Forearm and Wrist for some Tendonitis ~ had it done on the Right a few years back, and it's still 100%.

Leaning towards a Low Test and Moderate Tri-Tren Cycle.
As Tren is my Friend (lol)......................................... JP

sounds like your going to have a great cycle, looking forward to your logs!

Because however well you manage them, all drugs have sides. For me going off is part of managing them (no, my test will never recover but I am in my 50's). By keeping my use controlled over the decades I have only one long-term side (hair loss, all the other men in my family died with a full head of hair, including ones who made it into their 80's). Yes, I am on test full-time now, but it is a different story. Managing health and wellness is the key to long-term success. In case anyone is wondering, my first cycle was in - I think - 1987 but I could be off by a year either way.

I always spent more time off than on, and did my best to minimize sides when on with the goal of being improved performance with as little long-term impact on my health as possible.

Getting ready for Cycle # "Who the Fuck can Remember".
Hoping to start right after my 66 Birthday in February

Just finished my 100,000 Mile Checkup, as I like to call it.
Did Bloodwork, X-Rays, MRI's, and got my Shots for Pneumonia, and Shingles ~ don't get the Flu Shot ~ Eat Bee Propolis instead, as it has Proven Antibiotic/Antiseptic/and Antiviral Properties, as well as Anti-Inflammatory.

Going to Physical Therapy for the Graston Technique on my Left Forearm and Wrist for some Tendonitis ~ had it done on the Right a few years back, and it's still 100%.

Leaning towards a Low Test and Moderate Tri-Tren Cycle.
As Tren is my Friend (lol)......................................... JP

My wife is a huge fan of Bee Propolis for the same reason, as well as topically for her skin. Something sure as hell works.

Back