A-Rod72's rookie pics

A-Rod72

Ok Gymlion...I finally gave in...here are some pics.

Everyone...never tried AS before, but decided to give it a go for the first time - been on test+dbol for 3 weeks now. Noticed some serious gains in strength and some size (about 8 lbs). Don't feel very bloaded, but then again I wasn't very lean to begin with.

Next one will be a cutting cycle...maybe test+EQ...not sure yet...like I said, just a rookie!

P.S. thanks Gymlion!

Last edited:
A-Rod,

Whats up!~ :)

Looking good glad you had the balls to put them up finally! Well we will have to see what happens here in a few more weeks. I am sure that you will see improvement if you are serious about your diet, and are hitting the gym hard when you go!

I know you have 2 babies at home and making it to the gym can be hard but get in there early morning or late late evening!

Way to go.....keep posting on the forum!

LION

Legs are still a long way out...nevr quite recovered from an old knee injury from soccer (severed left PCL) and I've always been a bit paranoid about leg workouts...but I'm hitting legs twice a week now and I should start seeing some progress...

ectomorph said:
Looks good ARod. Thanks for posting. How are the legs? i know DougoeFre5h would want me to ask.

Not fan of "posers" myself...that's why it took courage (and enough arm-twisting by Gymlion) to post the pics...

painless2 said:
Posing sucks, but the body looks good! lol

Couldn't do it in '02...not gonna happen in '06 - see...the strategy is the same every World Cup...lose a couple of games in the qulifiers, let the other teams build confidence and then CRUSH them when it's showtime! ;-)

HowardRearden said:
Nice build. You're doing well!

Btw, England will kill Brazil in the 2006 world cup. ;-)

Lookin pretty good man. I would keep bulking on your next cycle but that's just me. Only reason I say that is your already pretty cut. Ft. Lauderdale I would love training down there and chill. Voodo Lounge is my favorite except for Crobar in SB. I gewt jealous everytime I see someones Profile say South Florida.

A-Rod72 said:
Couldn't do it in '02...not gonna happen in '06 - see...the strategy is the same every World Cup...lose a couple of games in the qulifiers, let the other teams build confidence and then CRUSH them when it's showtime! ;-)

True. True. And a good tactic, will work well with most teams until...of course.. they face England;-). Just look at 'em! Rooney and Owen up front are unstopable, and a year from now they'll be even better. Midfield is awesome as well, even Beckham is in good form lately! The Brazi's ain't ready for it man!

True...I have to say England is looking good upfront...and Brazil's defense has always been kinda week. Let's see..they always manage to find some ringers at the last minute (like Ronaldinho, the 18 yr old phenom) to help "bring home the bacon"!

HowardRearden said:
True. True. And a good tactic, will work well with most teams until...of course.. they face England;-). Just look at 'em! Rooney and Owen up front are unstopable, and a year from now they'll be even better. Midfield is awesome as well, even Beckham is in good form lately! The Brazi's ain't ready for it man!

Looking good man...you've gotta be very happy with your gains...keep it up!!!!

Keep them coming

To all you Meatheads!!!

(This is my soon to be brother in law! So give him some props for putting up these pics! He is a fellow muscle head and a good asset to this board! Maybe good enough to be a moderator but, some encouragment in the anabolic section on what he should "use" next would be appreciated!)

He wants to cut..... .. I think he needs to add some beef while staying lean.
Test , Eq and Winstrol (winny) is what I think he should use or.......... just a 5 weeker of Tren.

Input please!!!!!

LION

Keep the pictures coming of your progress!

Dude you look good! Is your wife all over your ass or are you all over her now that you are a horn dog! :)

Lori and I will be down there soon so keep up the work so we can see the progress!

Hey post some pics of Seba! The girls will love him!

LION

Last edited:
Back