A-Rod72's rookie pics

Well...I guess I've just found my #1 fan...LOL!!!

j/k...it's good to have a mentor like Gymlion :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

...but don't expect to see me with "whip cream" (emphasis on the quotes) all over me on one of my next shots!

Thanks again for all the support and advice Gymlion!

gymlion77 said:
To all you Meatheads!!!

(This is my soon to be brother in law! So give him some props for putting up these pics! He is a fellow muscle head and a good asset to this board! Maybe good enough to be a moderator but, some encouragment in the anabolic section on what he should "use" next would be appreciated!)

He wants to cut..... .. I think he needs to add some beef while staying lean.
Test , Eq and Winstrol (winny) is what I think he should use or.......... just a 5 weeker of Tren.

Input please!!!!!

LION

Keep the pictures coming of your progress!

Dude you look good! Is your wife all over your ass or are you all over her know that you are a horn dog! :)

Lori and I will be down there soon so keep up the work so we can see the progress!

Hey post some pics of Seba! The girls will love him!

LION

what the fuck do ya wanna cut bro? If u are worried about the summer shirt off season u already got that covered. I would add some more size like mentioned by gymlion and grow!!! first ever cycle is usually ur best go with it.
what are ur stats? keep up the good work

legz

if you are after more mass, yes you could always stand to gain, however that "build" is perfect...you are look perfect. Thats my personal opinion.

Yeah...I'm going back and forth on the size vs. definition thing. I never had problems putting on weight but I always struggled with getting that "hard and ripped" look (all without gear, of course!) - which is really what I'm after. I'm mainly concerned with my abs and shoulder definition, which for some reason have been the least responsive.

I'm 32, 5'9" and up until 3 weeks ago my weight was 182 lbs. I'm up to 190 lbs already!!!
Not into competing at all, but I'm really after strength and definition - so ultimately, staying around 190 frame with hard-and-ripped look would be ideal.
I also need to make teh sacrifice and diet...after all gear is not magic, right?!

Thanks for all the support/comments...open to suggestions since I'm still a newbie.

A-Rod

legz said:
what the fuck do ya wanna cut bro? If u are worried about the summer shirt off season u already got that covered. I would add some more size like mentioned by gymlion and grow!!! first ever cycle is usually ur best go with it.
what are ur stats? keep up the good work

legz

You look heavier than 182-190 bro, dont know why but you do. Are your legs proportional to your upper body?

What is your typical daily diet look like?

Looking great brotha... keep it up

A-Rod72 said:
Yeah...I'm going back and forth on the size vs. definition thing. I never had problems putting on weight but I always struggled with getting that "hard and ripped" look (all without gear, of course!) - which is really what I'm after. I'm mainly concerned with my abs and shoulder definition, which for some reason have been the least responsive.

I'm 32, 5'9" and up until 3 weeks ago my weight was 182 lbs. I'm up to 190 lbs already!!!
Not into competing at all, but I'm really after strength and definition - so ultimately, staying around 190 frame with hard-and-ripped look would be ideal.
I also need to make teh sacrifice and diet...after all gear is not magic, right?!

Thanks for all the support/comments...open to suggestions since I'm still a newbie.

A-Rod

gymlion77 said:
To all you Meatheads!!!

This is my soon to be brother in law! - LION

So those pics you posted of that girl was his sister?? Radical :rockband:

Thanks for the props!...Yup...those pics were at 190 already. I'm up to 194 lbs today. My legs still need some work but they're no twigs by any means. My legs are pretty good size, but mostly from playing soccer - I need to get some more size and definition to match the upper body.

I don't really have a diet plan aside from staying away from junk food. I try to eat balanced meals where at every serving I have a 1/3 of carbs, 1/3 protein, and 1/3 veggies.

Part of my problem is that I don't eat enough...maybe 2000-2500 cals a day. Once I'm done with this short cycle (test+d-bol for 5 weeks), I'll see if I can come up with a good diet/exercise plan.

mister69 said:
You look heavier than 182-190 bro, dont know why but you do. Are your legs proportional to your upper body?

What is your typical daily diet look like?

Looking great brotha... keep it up

Yea but you should see A-rods wife.......hot stuff! :)

Maybe he will post some of her! hehehehe show them the one of her boobies when she was pregnant they were huge!!!!! It doesn't show her nipps!

Bro, 2000-2500 kcals is a day isn't going to cut it! You need to shovel food down your throat and eat when you aren't hungry! Save the "cutting cycle" bullshit and add some size!

T

A-Rod's new pics - week 4

:dj:
Ok...so I'm almost done with the short cycle and on my last week of d-bol. Here I am at 194 lbs...I should be close to 200lbs (started at 182 lbs!) by mid next week. Very pleased with the gains (size and strength) - next cycle should be maybe test+winnie or test+EQ...still researching.

P.S. - thanks again Gymlion :bowdown:

P.S. - BronzedGoddess...look...no bracelet! :spin:

looking good bro, still eating about 2500 cals a day?

how tall are you?

How does yuor cycle look; how many mg of each?

Hey mister69...thanks! I stepped up the cals a bit this week but I think I'm still short of the 4000. I just can't shove that much food down so I've been supplementing with whey shakes. I'm also loading up on creatine becasue my cycle ends this week and I want to try to maintain the gains.

My short cycle was basically a 750mg of test (3 of 250mg spread over the first 7 days) + 25mg of d-bol ED for 5 weeks.

Supplements: 500mg of milk thistle ED; 250mg of cranberry ED; 1000mg of Glucosamine

...this was just a trial to see how my body responded; next cycel will be more "structured".

Later...

mister69 said:
looking good bro, still eating about 2500 cals a day?

how tall are you?

How does yuor cycle look; how many mg of each?

A-Rod72 said:
:dj:
Ok...so I'm almost done with the short cycle and on my last week of d-bol. Here I am at 194 lbs...I should be close to 200lbs (started at 182 lbs!) by mid next week. Very pleased with the gains (size and strength) - next cycle should be maybe test+winnie or test+EQ...still researching.

P.S. - thanks again Gymlion :bowdown:

P.S. - BronzedGoddess...look...no bracelet! :spin:

Holy Shit! Yeah you should be! You put on incredible size in such a short time! How much did your bench go up? And what ever else you are impressed with strength wise, lol. After 1 cycle you are as big as most of the dudes around the site that have been on for a few years..

Thanks Meso...haven't really maxed out on bench (never have) ; so I don't even have a baseline. I never really cared how much weight I muscled around as long as I looked good. But I was able to go 10 reps at 225 on the flat with no problem on my 4th set. Overall strength increase was what I was most surprised. Weight that used to be heavy before just seems...easy.

mesomorph said:
Holy Shit! Yeah you should be! You put on incredible size in such a short time! How much did your bench go up? And what ever else you are impressed with strength wise, lol. After 1 cycle you are as big as most of the dudes around the site that have been on for a few years..

Back