a solid year of cycling?

R

rockape76

so im looking at planning a solid year of cycling, long cycles arent my thing i like short cycles.........im thinking

1-4 ......prop,npp,dbol
4-8........proviron,nolvadex,remeron
8-12.......prop,var
12-16......pct
16-22......dbol,deca,prop,gh
22-26.....pct/ gh/slin
26-32.....tren,prop,winstrol
pct rest......

the basic idea is build lean mass ,then harden it,build more mass,then harden and cut up with the last cycle....
how would you structure a year of cycling and what compounds would you use?......(if you kept the basic 4-6 week pattern)

just stay on, i dont see the point in trying to get back to normality for 4 weeks. ill bet you dont even recover that fast, i know i dont. why dont you like long cycles? i get sick of the injections so the next time i run one im using all long esters and shooting 2x/week.

if you do decide to go with it, i just do 8 on 8 off and avoid all progestins to hasten recovery.
prop+oral of choice.

first off im in oz hcg is currently very thin on the ground, so long cycles are out....
when i do 4-6 week cycles my natural test levels are back to normal with in 21 days...
staying on with no hcg is out of the question........i make good gains on short 4 week cycles and seem to keep more of my gains.....mainly i think because i can keep the intensity high throughout post cycle therapy (pct) wereas after 8-12 weeks im dying for a break....

rockape76 said:
first off im in oz hcg is currently very thin on the ground, so long cycles are out....
when i do 4-6 week cycles my natural test levels are back to normal with in 21 days...
staying on with no hcg is out of the question........i make good gains on short 4 week cycles and seem to keep more of my gains.....mainly i think because i can keep the intensity high throughout post cycle therapy (pct) wereas after 8-12 weeks im dying for a break....
You are running 12 week cycles here which IMO isnt long but certainly not considered short. WHy not run 6-8 weeks on and 6-8 weeks off as suggested above? Also I hear that alot of guys that like the short cycles sometimes only run a 4 week cycle at a time and even only 2 at times.

carolinacrackah said:
You are running 12 week cycles here which IMO isnt long but certainly not considered short. WHy not run 6-8 weeks on and 6-8 weeks off as suggested above? Also I hear that alot of guys that like the short cycles sometimes only run a 4 week cycle at a time and even only 2 at times.

your eyesight going?......id run two 4 weekers then 2 /6 weekers.....

for me personally any protocol longer than 6 weeks sees my nuts shrink and my period of recovery lenghtened considerably......my gains on 8-12 week courses take a nose dive around week six anyway.....

blackjack said:
how do you know this? do you get tested?

yes i have a stack of bloodwork from my cycles......not only do i recover better and seem to hold more of my gains my hdl/ldl and lft tests are a hell of a lot better than when ive run 8-12 weeks....

Based on what you are saying about your recovery, I think it looks pretty good. I see alot of my gains diminish after 6 weeks or so and I think just a 4 week jumpstart at least keeps things from getting too shutdown. With such short breaks you probably wont lose much if any muscle. The only thing I would ditch would be the Deca weeks 16-22 in my epxerience it takes longer than that to see any real benefits from it and it shuts EVERYONE down harder than other drugs. I would go with NPP at that point as well. Other than that I think it makes sense and looks good. I like frequent changes, it keeps things interesting and new.

Back