Abdominal training

Teutonic

I am in no way shredded and only when deployed can u see veign s in my abs. But my avi is me on "any given Sunday" depending on the prior weeks diet and my last dump.

I ve had a couple members ask what I do for my abs and honestly I don t except on occasion when...seriously...my lower back is feeling tired...every muscle has an opposite--part of the push pull thing.

From diapers to 8 th grade I was a GERMAN soccer player ( defender), snow skier and participated in track...440 relay and low hurdles. From 12 th grade till yesterday I been in the gym.
Initially powerlifting then bbdg. All the afore mentioned stuff built my abdominal wall. And as I said in a thread earlier...if you got a solid foundation the most you ll get from sit up s crunches etc...is the burning of calories. If u use proper form and have proper posture...are a tummy sucker like me, whenever any tail from 18 plus 1 hour to a hot MILF walks by...ur abs are in use every day all day.

I used to use a belt, knee wraps, straps, powersuit etc. before in my youth.

Squats went something like---
On each side of bar--
1 plate
2 plates
3 plates a belt
4 plates---a belt and wraps
5 plates add knee wrap s and if going for triples...a suit.

Deads were the same
1plate
2 plates
3 plates - a belt
4 plates- a belt...chalk

All this was very good ab work.

I m not saying to not do abs at all.... and if you sit at work...all f k n day, your back will benefit greatly from doing ab work AND hyper extensions. I can t work where I have to sit still sit still--no way.

I d rather stand or walk all day in any weather...even if it s back and forth than sit all damn day. Humans were meant to be erect ( e z) and moving...or laying to rest. Or fuck.

I m nothing special in this forum but know most men I hear bitch about back pain w o an injury or having a labor job or in my line....usually have little pooches or are in their 1, 2 or 3 rd tri mester and this punishes ur back. After all my injuries, surgeries...I rarely have back pain.
Do you ?

Last edited:
Back