Accurate info about female AAS effective dosages

k-unit1

I have had a terrible time trying to find accurate research and information concerning effective dosages of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for females. I have searched a number of AAS-related forums, websites along with numerous medical journals and articles via Pubmed and Medline databases. I am aware that in females, the role of hormones, specifically steroid hormones (i.e estrodials, progestrone, testosterone), is very complicated and involves the regulation of thousands of cellular and biological processes. With this in mind, I have tried a cycle of test cypionate and then a cycle of deca. I have experienced some virilizing side effects (hair loss, hair growth, voice chage, acne)and I am assuming that they are irreversible. I am about to start a cycle of winstrol in prepartion for a contest and need some input on dosages eod. I will say that I have also come to the conclusion that I am sensitive more so than others to the androgenic side effects of AAS, and that this is most likely due to having a higher density of androgen receptors through out my body. Please provide me with some input on dosages or sources of good information.

Im assuming that we are talking injectable Winstrol (winny) here? Assuming that some say 50mg E3D some say 50mg E5D. The difference in this is that some people believe because of the crystalization of Winstrol (winny) that it takes longer to leave the body than previously thought. Of course if you are stacking with anavar or anything else you would lower accordingly to maybe 25 instead of 50. Unfortunately once the virilization process starts you will be more prone to sides in the future even with less harsh compounds. You started of with some pretty heavy duty stuff for a newbie.

In my last post I was refering to the injectible QV version of winstrol. I will be using it by itself following the end of 10 weeks of deca (150mg/week). I know I maybe a newbie in regard to supplementation, but I have been training for a number of years and will be competing in my third contest very soon. My decision to do what I have done was an educated decision based on the information I was able to aquire and knowledge from those with some experience in this area. The one unknown variable of greatest concern to me has been individual sensitivity to anabolic agents introduced into mmy sytem. Based on my body type, and the rate at which I initially developed secondary sexual charateristics during adolescence, I believe that I have a greater density of androgen receptors than other females. As a result, the increased availablitiy of receptors produces i higher level of bound DHT in my system, which leads to an increase in suceptibiility to virilizing sides. I believe that it is necessary to use winstrol to prepare for my show and was planning on taking 25mg eod (injectable). I have no desire to ever take any orals. I am just hoping that I do not experience anymore virilzing side effects at this dose. I also do not believe that women need more than one or two cycles in their lifetime to achieve a level of muscularity that is within their physiological capablity and that looks feminine. Anymore than one or two good cycles will for many produce results that could be viewed as too extreme. I

Personally I wouldnt go E0D, too much androgen build up. If I were you Id space it out a little more. I so know what you mean about only need a few cycles as that is what I thought when I started. First it was one cycle, then a few and now Im really hoping my next one which happens to also be Winstrol (winny) will be my last. I seem to always be looking for a little more. Im still not convinced in your case that the virilization issue isnt more from starting with higher androgen choices and longer cycles. Guess it doesnt really matter at this point but you will be more prone to sides with the Winstrol (winny) anyhow now because the virilization process has already started. Thats exactly why Im a little worried about Winstrol (winny) myself because I had some sides with primo and then when I went back to something as mild as anavar I had sides which I had never had before with anavar. After that I started keeping my cycles shorter and using very fast acting compounds like NPP that kick in pretty fast. Hope this has been helpful. Please keep posting as Id love to know how your Winstrol (winny) cycle is going.

I will be starting my winstrol cycle at the end of this week. My plan is to go 25 mg/EOD, but I will alternate between cutaneous injection and oral ingestion of the injectible form (swallow the solution). I know that oral ingestion tends to have a lower rate of absorption when compared toabsorption via injection. However, since there is no accurate way to determine whether the difference in absorption rate is significant or not, I will adjust this plan of action according to how I feel. One major reason for trying this method of administration is to avoid the potential irritation and discomfort at the injection site that I have heard often accompanies frequent injections, especially of solutions that are not oil-based. I will keep everyone posted and I will also try to post some pictures of myself right now(6 weeks out of contest) and at the show. I have discontinued the deca and I hope that the water I have been retaining ( from the deca)will come off in the next 7-14 days so that I can more accurately judge my progress. My current bf % is 11.2%. I plan on dropping about 10lbs of water total and 8lbs of fat. I hope this sounds like an appropriate goal.

Back