addicted to working out LMFAO

I guess I need to check into rehab lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C82aFCq_9F8

i'm very interested in this, i'm starting to belive i might have the same problem. in the last year i have gradually found myself in a mind position for wich if i don't work out everyday i find myself prone to very deep mood swings and a general decrease in my "happyness" so to speak. this has come to a point that i have to actually force myself to take at least the one day per week mandatory rest day in order to not overtrain.

untill last year i skipped training not often, but sometime has happend. this year? not once. not a single time if it was not the mandatory sunday, and even than sometimes i cannot stop even there.

it's wierd and fascinating at the same time

Last edited:
i don't consider this a bad habit tough. i think there is way worse things to be addicted to out there

a gym addiction doesn't have to be a bad thing. Usually its the things around it that are troublesome

imo, they CAN be , if you are a complete idiot.

if you are even remotely level headed they too should pose almost no problem. surely not more than say, the problem caused to the average smoker by his addiction.

I didn't make it all the way through the vid but yeah same here harveus I have to force myself to take a day off, I enjoy my gym time very much and also get in a bad mood if I can't get to the gym or end up working late and miss my workout. Doesn't happen often, I almost always find a way to make the time.

I didn't make it all the way through the vid but yeah same here harveus I have to force myself to take a day off, I enjoy my gym time very much and also get in a bad mood if I can't get to the gym or end up working late and miss my workout. Doesn't happen often, I almost always find a way to make the time.
I'm sure most of us have to force days off to avoid over training. I'm in that boat. A buddy asked how to you stay in such good shape. My answer, "obsession"

with the member girls yoga pants and spandex pants getting tighter and more see-through each day, I have no problem with my gym addiction.
dont forget that your eyes need as much exercise as any other crucial organ in your body.

Last edited:

yeah exactly the same. i don't care. if miss too many workouts i will sooner or later look like that david laid guy....my God they consider HIM an hardcore gym addict with a perfect body?

the Cringe is over 9000

Last edited:
i'm very interested in this, i'm starting to belive i might have the same problem. in the last year i have gradually found myself in a mind position for wich if i don't work out everyday i find myself prone to very deep mood swings and a general decrease in my "happyness" so to speak. this has come to a point that i have to actually force myself to take at least the one day per week mandatory rest day in order to not overtrain.

untill last year i skipped training not often, but sometime has happend. this year? not once. not a single time if it was not the mandatory sunday, and even than sometimes i cannot stop even there.

it's wierd and fascinating at the same time

Overtraining ????????????

Overtraining ????????????

i don't think ANY amonut of gear will let you train 365 day x year, no stop, without some sort of overtain after some time. muscles simply cannot recover that fast, even with the heavyest of stuff, if you train hard enought, and i know i do.

gear is awesome for muscle repair , but it does not turn you in to the Wolverine, man.

Check my test/Deca thread pg 6. It's where strength Cartel lifts, by some strange chance I ended up in there yesterday. Place is sick

i don't think ANY amonut of gear will let you train 365 day x year, no stop, without some sort of overtain after some time. muscles simply cannot recover that fast, even with the heavyest of stuff, if you train hard enought, and i know i do.

gear is awesome for muscle repair , but it does not turn you in to the Wolverine, man.

I'm not talking all year every year but for the length of the cycle Fuck yeah every day twice a day if possible
Rest when you sleep . There's over training where a marathon runner will Fuck his central nervous system from doing so much cardio that it starts to literally kill him like when you hear of guys dying when there doing the training to get into the sasr or commando units then there's waking up with sore arms or a sore chest from going a bit hard in the gym none of us here come close to over training especially all of us running gear
wolverine is a little pussy ;-)

Back