addicted to working out LMFAO

what if someone has a completely different goal then you and has totally different view of physique and aesthetics then you. because when they see a pic of you , they may be utterly disgusted and not listen to you because they have no desire to look anything like you.

not everyone on this forum wants to look like an over weight power lifter. Plenty of light weight 'physique' guys run plenty of gear, and diet , and train just like anyone else. and gear, diet, and training is what these forums are about.

its really an elementary and childish view point to think that someone has to post a pic up and be approved by you in order for them to say anything valid or factual on this forum.
just my opinion
Amen.

I stay in my lane i dont give advice unless ive done it. You can read day and night about for example powerlifting what it takes to improve my bench or deadlift and will never know what it really tskes because you havent ever done it successfully

lol , so I've never increased my bench press through various training protocols and use of proper form !?
ok man whatever.* guess your the only guy on here thats supposedly only done anything successfully huh.

i don't one rep max , ever (various motorcycle accidents multiple surgeries and injuries keeps me from going super heavy). But does not mean I have not successfully applied principles to increase my bench for reps of 5.
as of right now I'm mainly only doing incline bench .. but I've put on 60 pounds to what i rep with on the incline .
so I must of learned something in order to add 60 pounds in a few months.

difference between me and you , is I can actually read and study something and then apply it to my own life.
you just do what you see your fat monkey friends do in the gym and copy them and then boast about all your 'experience'.
heck you probably learned about steroids from the street dealer, or the Aids patients you first bought gear off of off the streets.

Last edited:
lol , so I've never increased my bench press through various training protocols and use of proper form !?
ok man whatever.* guess your the only guy on here thats supposedly only done anything successfully huh.

i don't one rep max , ever (various motorcycle accidents multiple surgeries and injuries keeps me from going super heavy). But does not mean I have not successfully applied principles to increase my bench for reps of 5.
as of right now I'm mainly only doing incline bench .. but I've put on 60 pounds to what i rep with on the incline .
so I must of learned something in order to add 60 pounds in a few months.

difference between me and you , is I can actually read and study something and then apply it to my own life.
you just do what you see your fat monkey friends do in the gym and copy them and then boast about all your 'experience'

Just like matt you like calling me fat but damn i look so much better than you. And your the "study expert" that actually believes all these training methods even though they write them for money. If you look better post it up bro pit my fat ass to shame. Fuck your accidents i know army vets with 1 fucken leg pulling 600+ they are not excuse makers

pulling 600 pounds would do absolutely nothing for me or for my goals . I don't dead lift, the only time i even go through the motion is for a little bit of hamstring work. but for a base exercise for hypertrophy its not beneficial.

my goals are more in line of looking like Ryan Terry ,, not Mark Bell. What benefit would deadlifting 600 pounds do for me for that goal.
my genetics, I'm 5'9 -10" with a 29 inch waist and 6-3/4" wrists (ectomorph frame). heck the most the classic physique or light heavy weight body building class will even let me weigh is 198 pounds.

what money do I need to put where my mouth is . i have no desire to look like you or ever do power lifting.
I'm perfectly content weighing only 200 pounds and being twice as smart and successful as you.

and at 39 years old, i also don't want to take on the negative health risks that come with your training lifestyle.

Last edited:
pulling 600 pounds would do absolutely nothing for me or for my goals . I don't dead lift, the only time i even go through the motion is for a little bit of hamstring work. but for a base exercise for hypertrophy its not beneficial.

my goals are more in line of looking like Ryan Terry ,, not Mark Bell. What benefit would deadlifting 600 pounds do for me for that goal.
my genetics, I'm 5'9 -10" with a 29 inch waist and 6-3/4" wrists (ectomorph frame). heck the most the classic physique or light heavy weight body building class will even let me weigh is 198 pounds.

what money do I need to put where my mouth is . i have no desire to look like you or ever do power lifting.
I'm perfectly content weighing only 200 pounds and being twice as smart and successful as you.

and at 39 years old, i also don't want to take on the negative health risks that come with your training lifestyle.

Dint twist shit i dont care if you can deadlift you mention about accidents why you cant do shit thise are excuses. I dint care what you weigh either bit you like calling me fat cant you cime up with better material?

Dint twist shit i dont care if you can deadlift you mention about accidents why you cant do shit thise are excuses

theres a difference between " can't " and " won't " . what do you care if I choose not to go heavy and do one rep maxes . 245 pounds on incline bench press for reps, for me , is plenty to stimulate hypertrophy. so what that I choose not to go heavier , because my shoulder needs surgically repaired, and I don't want to push that.

so what that I only do dead lifts as a 'motion' for hamstring work twice a month is all , and I choose not to go heavy because I've already had 4 blown discs and 2 back surgeries and currently need an L3 L4 spinal fusion surgery (but I don't currently want to pay the $80,000 for the surgery , being I self insure as a self employed business owner).

thats not 'excuses' .. those are logical and rational CHOICES

i cycle year around and only take 4 weeks off after 8 weeks cycles each time ( including pct ). so i don't think that would work for me in the long run. i like steady,lean gains, year around while mantaining very low body fat. i only do lean bulks ( mantainance level, or very little over mantainnance ) followd by minimal cutting ( little below mantainance) , in the summer months. no proper bulk at all ( not even right now , or in th next winter cycle ) i think my approach is optimal for the kind of cyle x year ratio i intend to follow

Alright man I'm not going to judge your cycle or how you cycle in this case Ive already made it known how I feel about Bulk cut bulk cut bulk cut 20 times per year I think it's a massive waste of time and effort but whatever works for you man it takes all types
On to the over training let's just put it this way
If you're working out so much so hard that your coming close to over training or actually over training and have to have a day of a week to recover how much recovery do you really think you can achieve in one day??? Sweet Fuck all if you were training that much during the week that your over training 1 day will do nothing to help you recover from or to prevent this over training if you or somebody wants to have a day off just for a brake or to relax or to do whatever then power to you it's good to have a rest day just to brake up the routine but one day a week will not prevent you from over training

Nobody here works out hours and hours everyday your not gonna overtrain lol only nattys can overtrain

Dont be a little puss and edit after i responded try and sound cool after i say i confused you lmao

why you are so triggered man? you wish to push your body over his limits non stop untill is broken and than push it EVEN more, for some more gains, at all costs? fine, do it. it's your prerogative and no one here is going to judge you for that as a person, BUT the fact that your point of wiev over this thing is OBJECTIVELY retarded and outo destructive from an health stand point is undeniable.

you can't be mad if people make you notice this, it's the objective truth, you are asking your body too mutch, and he makes you pay with injuries.

no matter what goals you have, that is not something i would ever do on purpose. an injury CAN still happen, but working on purpose to make it happen is stupid if you care about your person even a little,sorry.

we ALL put ourselves at some kind of health risk here ( even if minor compared to other stuff out there ) to follow this life style, but you go overboard by adding also this other layer of stress to you, and for what?

beeing a little bigger? you ( like 99% of us here ) WILL still be bigger,stronger, and more ripped than 99% of the world population out thare even with NORMAL training ( in some cases even with sub par training, hell look at jeff seid routine,and than look at his body ) . is that really still not enough for you? i don't get you man

Last edited:
what if someone has a completely different goal then you and has totally different view of physique and aesthetics then you. because when they see a pic of you , they may be utterly disgusted and not listen to you because they have no desire to look anything like you.

not everyone on this forum wants to look like an over weight power lifter. Plenty of light weight 'physique' guys run plenty of gear, and diet , and train just like anyone else. and gear, diet, and training is what these forums are about.

its really an elementary and childish view point to think that someone has to post a pic up and be approved by you in order for them to say anything valid or factual on this forum.
just my opinion

also this, planning to compete as a men's physique i can't and won't be as big as any professional powerlifter but i exepct the general population ( wich is my main public ) to be more than impressed by my body ( wich in fact it already is ) to me THAT is the ideal body, becouse it's ideal for my goal, now you might not "respect" me for that, and again it's your prerogative to do so, but quite frankly i agree with roush here i would NEVER wan't to look like a powerlifter or even the average olimpyan pro. that is just not what i consider and ideal body.

Alright man I'm not going to judge your cycle or how you cycle in this case Ive already made it known how I feel about Bulk cut bulk cut bulk cut 20 times per year I think it's a massive waste of time and effort but whatever works for you man it takes all types
On to the over training let's just put it this way
If you're working out so much so hard that your coming close to over training or actually over training and have to have a day of a week to recover how much recovery do you really think you can achieve in one day??? Sweet Fuck all if you were training that much during the week that your over training 1 day will do nothing to help you recover from or to prevent this over training if you or somebody wants to have a day off just for a brake or to relax or to do whatever then power to you it's good to have a rest day just to brake up the routine but one day a week will not prevent you from over training

ok, i think we can put it that way than, but as a matter of fact even if you were 100% correct in that assumtpion, 1 day of rest would still be better than 0 days of rest.

might be too "little" time to completely prevent any sort of injury in the long run, but i might last longer like this. also i cycle like that becouse i actually need to put, at the most, another 10 pounds and cut another 1 or 2 points % of bf before i reachmy goal for my category and i acually only have to mantain that, form that point onwards.

for my goal not only it makes perfect sense to cycle like this, it's also the only thing i can do. physiques are half models, thay don't just need to be big and strong ,they need to be beatifoul too, year around. i cannot become super fat for a proper bulk even if it's only 5-6 moths a year.

it's just not gonna work for what i wanna do.

ok, i think we can put it that way than, but as a matter of fact even if you were 100% correct in that assumtpion, 1 day of rest would still be better than 0 days of rest.

might be too "little" time to completely prevent any sort of injury in the long run, but i might last longer like this. also i cycle like that becouse i actually need to put, at the most, another 10 pounds and cut another 1 or 2 points % of bf before i reachmy goal for my category and i acually only have to mantain that, form that point onwards.

for my goal not only it makes perfect sense to cycle like this, it's also the only thing i can do. physiques are half models, thay don't just need to be big and strong ,they need to be beatifoul too, year around. i cannot become super fat for a proper bulk even if it's only 5-6 moths a year.

it's just not gonna work for what i wanna do.

Yeah bro you do what works for you man you know you're body better than anyone else you know what goals your after and how you want to look mate power to you

Oh damn you guys were right i feel stupid yesterday i think i over trained my legs are super sore this morning

Lol what a fucking idiot I can't stand 1/4 squatters and in the Smith especially, I'm almost surprised he didn't have a bro there 'spotting' him haha. If you haven't seen it already check out infinite elgintensity on YouTube he has a series called gym idiots where he commentaries vids like that, pretty funny shit

Lol what a fucking idiot I can't stand 1/4 squatters and in the Smith especially, I'm almost surprised he didn't have a bro there 'spotting' him haha. If you haven't seen it already check out infinite elgintensity on YouTube he has a series called gym idiots where he commentaries vids like that, pretty funny shit

i know him, his videos are funny, but i don't consider him to be particularly impressive. he is not aestetich at all. not even a little. another prof that beeing bigger does not always mean better. quality over quantity.

if you HAVE to be super big i expect you to have mike o hearn's quality too. that is a body i don't like but i still have tremendous respect for. big and fat? no thanks.

Back