addicted to working out LMFAO

i don't think ANY amonut of gear will let you train 365 day x year, no stop, without some sort of overtain after some time. muscles simply cannot recover that fast, even with the heavyest of stuff, if you train hard enought, and i know i do.

gear is awesome for muscle repair , but it does not turn you in to the Wolverine, man.
don't forget about cns

I'm not talking all year every year but for the length of the cycle Fuck yeah every day twice a day if possible
Rest when you sleep . There's over training where a marathon runner will Fuck his central nervous system from doing so much cardio that it starts to literally kill him like when you hear of guys dying when there doing the training to get into the sasr or commando units then there's waking up with sore arms or a sore chest from going a bit hard in the gym none of us here come close to over training especially all of us running gear
wolverine is a little pussy ;-)
Sorry you have been mislead

none of us here come close to over training especially all of us running gear
wolverine is a little pussy ;-)[/
QUOTE]

WRONG.

How is that wrong what do you do that comes close to over training lol wrong in capitals care to elaborate
Considering I've been paid to compete in mma paid to train daily for hours at a time and being natural at the time I may know a thing or two about this

I didn't make it all the way through the vid but yeah same here harveus I have to force myself to take a day off, I enjoy my gym time very much and also get in a bad mood if I can't get to the gym or end up working late and miss my workout. Doesn't happen often, I almost always find a way to make the time.

I'm the same way... miss a workout or two and I feel like I wasted a month of gains lol but i always take a couple days off a week, better for growth IMO

don't forget about cns

Fuck your CNS sounds like a excuse to not push yourself hard. I guarantee you dont train as hard as you think i work 16 goirs sometimes and killed myself 3 months preparing for a meet with barely any sleep injury after injury anything is possible if you want it bad enough. No one here over trains olympic lifters train 8 hours a day the body is capable of alot.

I'm not talking all year every year but for the length of the cycle Fuck yeah every day twice a day if possible
Rest when you sleep . There's over training where a marathon runner will Fuck his central nervous system from doing so much cardio that it starts to literally kill him like when you hear of guys dying when there doing the training to get into the sasr or commando units then there's waking up with sore arms or a sore chest from going a bit hard in the gym none of us here come close to over training especially all of us running gear
wolverine is a little pussy ;-)

i cycle year around and only take 4 weeks off after 8 weeks cycles each time ( including pct ). so i don't think that would work for me in the long run. i like steady,lean gains, year around while mantaining very low body fat. i only do lean bulks ( mantainance level, or very little over mantainnance ) followd by minimal cutting ( little below mantainance) , in the summer months. no proper bulk at all ( not even right now , or in th next winter cycle ) i think my approach is optimal for the kind of cyle x year ratio i intend to follow

Last edited:
Fuck your CNS sounds like a excuse to not push yourself hard. I guarantee you dont train as hard as you think i work 16 goirs sometimes and killed myself 3 months preparing for a meet with barely any sleep injury after injury anything is possible if you want it bad enough. No one here over trains olympic lifters train 8 hours a day the body is capable of alot.

i'm sorry man but for me THIS is exactly why my point stands. you should NOT under no circumanstances at ALL have to face an injury,coused by your training, let alone MANY. to me that is the most obvious sign your body IS over his limits ( gear or not ) and is trying to stop you at all costs, before you wreck it completely. can you deal with this if your will is strong enough? sure. should you do it? imo, No. that is just not worth it in the long run.

i'm sorry man but for me THIS is exactly why my point stands. you should NOT under no circumanstances at ALL have to face an injury,coused by your training, let alone MANY. to me that is the most obvious sign your body IS over his limits ( gear or not ) and is trying to stop you at all costs, before you wreck it completely. can you deal with this if your will is strong enough? sure. should you do it? imo, No. that is just not worth it in the long run.
Exactly.

By 49ers logic we should just lift 24/7 no sleep and plenty of protein shakes. We all know that is a disaster waiting to happen

It is about what you value. Some value health over gains. Some value gains over health.

Lmao you guys are afraid of overtraining look average at best guarantee it im a powerlifter injuries come with it I didn't say train Non-Stop nor is it ok to only sleep 4 hours but that is my circumstances.

Exactly.

By 49ers logic we should just lift 24/7 no sleep and plenty of protein shakes. We all know that is a disaster waiting to happen

It is about what you value. Some value health over gains. Some value gains over health.

Show me what you look like and then maybe I will respect you

Most of us train hard or at least should be, especially if your on cycle, but I agree the majority of us don't come close to over training. Reason being is to prevent injuries and to give the broken down muscle a chance to rebuild. Imo that's the smartest way to go about it. If you asked someone else I'm sure they would say I overtrain but I disagree. Powerlifter is another story a completely different ballgame. I push the fuck outta myself but I just look at it like if I go to far and my body is telling me fuck no but I ignore it and end up injured I won't be training at all and that would suck some serious ballsack

No i just like to know whi i am disputing with and they usually have no room to talk

what if someone has a completely different goal then you and has totally different view of physique and aesthetics then you. because when they see a pic of you , they may be utterly disgusted and not listen to you because they have no desire to look anything like you.

not everyone on this forum wants to look like an over weight power lifter. Plenty of light weight 'physique' guys run plenty of gear, and diet , and train just like anyone else. and gear, diet, and training is what these forums are about.

its really an elementary and childish view point to think that someone has to post a pic up and be approved by you in order for them to say anything valid or factual on this forum.
just my opinion

what if someone has a completely different goal then you and has totally different view of physique and aesthetics then you. because when they see a pic of you , they may be utterly disgusted and not listen to you because they have no desire to look anything like you.

not everyone on this forum wants to look like an over weight power lifter. Plenty of light weight 'physique' guys run plenty of gear, and diet , and train just like anyone else. and gear, diet, and training is what these forums are about.

its really an elementary and childish view point to think that someone has to post a pic up and be approved by you in order for them to say anything valid or factual on this forum.
just my opinion

My point is wether the guy wants to be skinny be fat be a monster you think you have the ability and actually think you are correct on everything you type when you know absolutely nothing in the goal other than what you "read" fuck your books and google searches you dint have the answer yes maybe to look like you then you can give advise.

I stay in my lane i dont give advice unless ive done it. You can read day and night about for example powerlifting what it takes to improve my bench or deadlift and will never know what it really tskes because you havent ever done it successfully

Back