addicted to working out LMFAO

don't worry yuo will see some actual proper lines, considering i weight something like 100 pounds less than you, i can already tell i won. you have something like 0 definition in your back TOO. quality over quantity, i'll said it again. if blakey is the body in the pic he has even him has a far better body than you from were i'm coming.

you remind me of those girls who brag about their gigantic tits, who they posses SOLELY because they are like 200 lbs overweight. same story.

not to take sides but 49ER is a powerlifter so having any type of muscle definition/form is not his goal but to lift an insane amount of weights at one time is and on stage/under pressure.

Last edited:
not to take sides but 49ER is a powerlifter so having any type of muscle definition is not his goal but to lift an insane amount of weights at one time is and on stage/under pressure.

my point. so is mine to be attractive for the general population standards, aiming at the physique. a dozen people tryed to explain this exact thing to him, before you,that we just have different goals and hence ideal bodyes, and hance different apporaches to both training and this lifestyle in general, and he just insulted all of them.

coz he is better than everyone by definition. and so is powerlifting apparently.

Last edited:
Back