addicted to working out LMFAO

Hope your back and legs have some size bro all skinny guys can be lean lets see that muscle on thursday
View attachment 565718

don't worry yuo will see some actual proper lines, considering i weight something like 100 pounds less than you, i can already tell i won. you have something like 0 definition in your back TOO. quality over quantity, i'll said it again. if blakey is the body in the pic he has even him has a far better body than you from were i'm coming.

you remind me of those girls who brag about theyr gigantic tits, who they posses SOLELY becouse they are like 200 lbs overwight. same story.

Last edited:
Love guys that talk without knowing anything i hold 2 state 1 american record wich i can post my certificates but i have to edit my name

i was not talking about you, i was talking about elgintensity PLUS you could be the mountain for what i care, i would still consider you body the epitome of everything i don't like in a mele physique. no lines, no proportions, almost zero definition, all bloat, you look big yeah, very big even sure, like a bloated fucking toad man. i don't see how tha fuck you can be SO arrogant with that kind of frame

don't worry yuo will see some actual proper lines, considering i weight something like 100 pounds less than you, i can already tell i won. you have something like 0 definition in your back TOO. quality over quantity, i'll said it again. if blakey is the body in the pic even him has a far better body than you from were i'm coming.

you remind me of those girls who brag about theyr gigantic tits, who they posses SOLELY becouse they are like 200 lbs overwight. same story.

Same goes for skinny guys with abs justin bieber is shredded too traps are the new abs my friend haha

i was not talking about you, i was talking about elgintensity PLUS you could be the mountain for what i care, i would still consider you body the epitome of everything i don't like in a mele physique. no lines, no proportions, almost zero definition, all bloat, you look big yeah, very big even sure, like a bloated fucking toad man. i don't see how tha fuck you can be SO arrogant with that kind of frame

Nope not arrogant i just know all you shit talkers and copy paste experts look mediocre

Based on your pic I can confidently say that you clearly don't even lift, bro. Jk, how tall are you? Lookin fuckin jacked to me br. I'm expecting harveus is much smaller but shredded, which is cool if that's his goal. Some care more about striations some care more about muscle fullness and strength. To each their own. And I'm confused why are we waiting till Thursday? Camera broken? Lol

i do not have the slgihtest problem with this NOR him and what he likes. apparenlty HE has a problem with everyone els bodyes, wich after those pics i find laughable

Based on your pic I can confidently say that you clearly don't even lift, bro. Jk, how tall are you? Lookin fuckin jacked to me br. I'm expecting harveus is much smaller but shredded, which is cool if that's his goal. Some care more about striations some care more about muscle fullness and strength. To each their own. And I'm confused why are we waiting till Thursday? Camera broken? Lol

Im 6ft and can do 1 arm tricep extension with harveus

Same goes for skinny guys with abs justin bieber is shredded too traps are the new abs my friend haha

first af all at 6,0 198, at 8% i challange ANY sane person to call me "skinny" with a straight face. second regarding you statment: yeah ,you wish. i challange ANY woman in the world to judge who between us has the better body, so that i can than let you sink in your own tears.

i do not have the slgihtest problem with this NOR him and what he likes. apparenlty HE has a problem with everyone els bodyes, wich after those pics i find laughable

No you are wrong i help people all the time not so much here on ology cuz i find it laughable guys that barely lift tgink they are experts. I dont judge anyone i judge character and if someone wants to dish it out i wanna know what they look like because a faceless internet guy has no merrit

first af all at 6,0 198, at 8% i challange ANY sane person to call me "skinny" with a straight face. second regarding you statment: yeah ,you wish. i challange ANY woman in the world to judge who between us has the better body, so that i can than let you sink in your own tears.

Thats your problem you do things for other people i dont look for approval from anyone you have no passion all you care about is how someone else with a pussy views you

don't worry yuo will see some actual proper lines, considering i weight something like 100 pounds less than you, i can already tell i won. you have something like 0 definition in your back TOO. quality over quantity, i'll said it again. if blakey is the body in the pic he has even him has a far better body than you from were i'm coming.

That's me bro but don't forget 9er is a power lifter and he is a big dude man it's like compering Bruce Lee to Arnold it's to different things

No you are wrong i help people all the time not so much here on ology cuz i find it laughable guys that barely lift tgink they are experts. I dont judge anyone i judge character and if someone wants to dish it out i wanna know what they look like because a faceless internet guy has no merrit

dude you insultete almost EVERYONE here in your first posts alone, you must be fucking joking or have amnesia.

9er, Dude you make me Crack up! And 6' 290 goddamn! I would be huge at 290 and I'm 6'4"... current goal is around 260. 12 lbs to go

dude you insultete almost EVERYONE here in your first posts alone, you must be fucking joking or have amnesia.

Cant help people that only believe in books and everything is toxic. Nobody seems to inow you have to work hard for your goals and not worry about overtraining. Obviously what i do requires me to eat alot we all have different goals but why are shit talkers so scared to post pics? Whats up with thursday? Far as im concerned that gives you time to find one of tour ghey friends to send you a pic of what they worked for. Shit you might look better than me for all i know but have a damn image behind the key board warrior in you at least thats respectable

Thats your problem you do things for other people i dont look for approval from anyone you have no passion all you care about is how someone else with a pussy views you

YEAH? i mean DUH!? and YOU are the one calling other people GAY here?? damn, guys i'm the only fucking person here to se the irony in this!?

9er, Dude you make me Crack up! And 6' 290 goddamn! I would be huge at 290 and I'm 6'4"... current goal is around 260. 12 lbs to go

You and i have different goals bro it helps me lift heavy adding any amount of weight on my frame. But when people call me fat its funny because when you tell someone somebodys fat a image of my body doesnt come to anyones mind lol

YEAH? i mean DUH!? and YOU are the one calling other people GAY here?? damn, guys i'm the only fucking person here to se the irony in this!?

Completely disregard everything else i pointed out.... Sorry man i put my time in here and im cool with alot of people i always am honest about everything you are not gonna get anyone to turn on me

Cant help people that only believe in books and everything is toxic. Nobody seems to inow you have to work hard for your goals and not worry about overtraining. Obviously what i do requires me to eat alot we all have different goals but why are shit talkers so scared to post pics? Whats up with thursday? Far as im concerned that gives you time to find one of tour ghey friends to send you a pic of what they worked for. Shit you might look better than me for all i know but have a damn image behind the key board warrior in you at least thats respectable

you are free to belive everything you wan't now AND tuhreday. i gave you my word, i will keep it. AT my conditions, since as i said i'm a perfectinosit and do NOT post works fucking UNFINISHED. would you ask a writer to publish his book uncomplete? or a painter his paintings unfinished? for my my body is ART. is like sculpting from stone the perfect David. hence is finisyed when it's finished. and i will post my pics not A SECOND EARLIER.

PLUS this is also valid ONLY for this cycle, my true end goal i will reach probably last year. but i will not ask to wait that long, this thursday will do. Gainjin also asked me or pics last week in one of my topics, and i said to him TOO i would post at the end of the cycle for the very same reason. it's there you can go look at it.

Back