Advice needed for going to talk to the doc about gyno surgery

big12

So I got gyno last spring when I used test suspension. I used letrozole for a good 8 weeks from June to end of July, but I had to stop because sex drive was dead and football camp was about to begin. I still had some gyno leftover, but it wasn't noticeable.

I'm on a cycle right now where my gyno hasn't gotten much worse, but my nips are definitely sore and sensitive to the touch. I saw doc last year when I first got the gyno. He said he could cut each lump out without any scars, I would just be sore for a few days after. He also said he could get insurance to pay for it by telling them he thinks it could be breast cancer. I want to get this cut out over the summer so I can practice in August.

Is there anything I should keep in mind or be aware of when I go see him again? Keep my use a secret? Is it possible to get gyno again after having it removed?

so the first time you started getting gyno and used letro were you still getting sore nips while doing the letro??? this is my first cycle and i started getting gyno but doing .25 mg letro eod no more soreness. Still a minor lump but i was told couple weeks after pct it should go away.... You have a have bf % ?

so the first time you started getting gyno and used letro were you still getting sore nips while doing the letro??? this is my first cycle and i started getting gyno but doing .25 mg letro eod no more soreness. Still a minor lump but i was told couple weeks after post cycle therapy (pct) it should go away.... You have a have bf % ?

It's funny, my nips were never actually sore the first time I got gyno. I'm a college football player and I was during a test prop cycle last spring. I was worried about being drug tested by the ncaa so I switched to test suspension. After about 2 weeks of suspension I got was gyno and absolutely no results in my workouts. I switched back to prop, used letro for the rest of the cycle, during post cycle therapy (pct), and even after post cycle therapy (pct), and I still had some gyno left.

It wasn't until this year on my current cycle that my nips started to get sore, especially when I put my shoulder pads on. I dunno what my bf was last year when I got gyno, but I'm an offensive lineman so I was probably low to mid 20s. I've definitely lost some bf since last year, but don't have an exact measurement.

If your on the list of going pro.... Even doc and patient confidentiality I would still keep it a secret. If not, tell the doc what you did so no possible complications during surgery or at least get your blood and shit checked out away from the doc to make sure your shit is TITE. No reason to die under the knife because you didnt know your bp is fucking high.

Yes it is possible to get it after it being removed.. Depends on how much tissue you have. Get some aromasin if planning any more cycles just in case. 50 bucks can save you thousands of dollars in the future... why not.

If your on the list of going pro.... Even doc and patient confidentiality I would still keep it a secret. If not, tell the doc what you did so no possible complications during surgery

No plans to go pro. If I tell him I juiced does he have to tell the insurance company? Would insurance still cover the surgery?

So I got gyno last spring when I used test suspension. I used letrozole for a good 8 weeks from June to end of July, but I had to stop because sex drive was dead and football camp was about to begin. I still had some gyno leftover, but it wasn't noticeable.

I'm on a cycle right now where my gyno hasn't gotten much worse, but my nips are definitely sore and sensitive to the touch. I saw doc last year when I first got the gyno. He said he could cut each lump out without any scars, I would just be sore for a few days after. He also said he could get insurance to pay for it by telling them he thinks it could be breast cancer. I want to get this cut out over the summer so I can practice in August.

Is there anything I should keep in mind or be aware of when I go see him again? Keep my use a secret? Is it possible to get gyno again after having it removed?

Wow !! I would wait till it gets a little worse till the point where you have tits almost and i know it sounds extreme bro!! That is what gyno is tits remember that there are all kinds of doctors who do the surgery and ripping the system off that way so be careful,,They have to remove the gland and water drains out in fact you get to walk around with hoses LOL !! Ya know what go see a few doctors I wont say anymore on it ;)

I have had the surgery... it is a lot more invasive than you are saying... I was out of the gym for over a month... couldn't lift my arms above my head for almost 2 weeks... It is def. something you want a plastic surgeon doing and not just your general surgeon doing. Before and after pics are a must to look at like the above said. As far as telling him you are on or off shouldn't be a problem... most of the plastic surgeons have dealt with bodybuilders and gyno and it is no question as to why the gyno has occurred...

I have had the surgery... it is a lot more invasive than you are saying... I was out of the gym for over a month... couldn't lift my arms above my head for almost 2 weeks... It is def. something you want a plastic surgeon doing and not just your general surgeon doing. Before and after pics are a must to look at like the above said. As far as telling him you are on or off shouldn't be a problem... most of the plastic surgeons have dealt with bodybuilders and gyno and it is no question as to why the gyno has occurred...

dont scare the poor fella he already is fucked up enough LMAO,,Fuck
Out of action and fucking sore would be the exact words i would use !! Plastic surg is the only guy to see so dont even bother with anyone else i figured that went with out saying my bad !!

The good news is it should be free and you wont have flabby tits when your 60 if you live that long and eat rite LMAO

Wow !! I would wait till it gets a little worse till the point where you have tits almost and i know it sounds extreme bro!! That is what gyno is tits

Why would I want to wait for it to get worse? I'm an offensive lineman, so I'm not ripped, but it would look pretty damn weird if I were walking around the locker room with full blown tits. My teammates also see me just about every day in the locker, so you think they wouldn't become suspicious if they saw me growing boobs?

I'm trying to avoid that crap, that's why I'd like to be done with it now. So why should I wait for this to get worse?

Why would I want to wait for it to get worse? I'm an offensive lineman, so I'm not ripped, but it would look pretty damn weird if I were walking around the locker room with full blown tits. My teammates also see me just about every day in the locker, so you think they wouldn't become suspicious if they saw me growing boobs?

I'm trying to avoid that crap, that's why I'd like to be done with it now. So why should I wait for this to get worse?

Well you are going to be out of commision for a while my friend and you will not be able to go un noticed after the surgery so again I would wait until the season is over make sure you really have the real deal as far as boobs,,,A big difference is a little gyno and full set of tits !!! Thats what you need to establish...Your size during the whole ordeal will go down drasticly so who ever you stopped b4 will be going through you on the field !!! just a thought !!

Children...settle down.

Gyno surgery is done under local anesthesia..you ain t gonna die.

It s invasive, yes, but a REAL big deal ..no.

Both of mine were done the same day, in under an hour.. and I drove home, was uncomfortable for a week...no upper torso movements for awhile...2-3 weeks.

T

Both glan s removed. body fo

LMFAO!!! This is probably the funniest post and the funniest mental picture that I've seen in a long time.

Children...settle down.

Gyno surgery is done under local anesthesia..you ain t gonna die.

It s invasive, yes, but a REAL big deal ..no.

Both of mine were done the same day, in under an hour.. and I drove home, was uncomfortable for a week...no upper torso movements for awhile...2-3 weeks.

T

Both glan s removed. body fo

No upper torso movement is the key word there,,You are wrapped in bandage and sent on your way to recoupe for a month,,,Alot happens to the body in a month of not doing anything !!!

Back