After much reading and debating on cycles

rpny

I'm deciding to do a 250mg/wk test cycle.. probably Sustanon (sust). I've read an informative post from another board, and i know from here on in, I just want to make small gains.. 5-10 within 2.5 months. 250mg/wk of test should help me achieve that correct? I dont' believe i'm near my genetic max, but think going over 200+ will be so. I'm 187 now, 5'10. I don't want to gain a lot of water weight, even though i'm sure I'll gain some.. I just want to get to my genetic max faster and try to maintain ..without any anabolics .. from there on out .. any comments are welcome.

Qustion for you........if you know you're not near your genitic limit, why even bother doing a cycle ??

Sounds to me like the lazy way out, where as you could make the same gains you're looking for thru just adjusting your diet and training.

StoneColdNTO said:
Qustion for you........if you know you're not near your genitic limit, why even bother doing a cycle ??

Sounds to me like the lazy way out, where as you could make the same gains you're looking for thru just adjusting your diet and training.

I disagree!! Who decided that steroids are only for people who wants to exceed there natural limit?! It is a good reason but it is not the only one.

StoneColdNTO said:

So your saying, one should only take AS if they were at their genetic limit? I'm not sure if i hit mine or not.. i was just guessing.. how does one even know where their g-limit is? Lazy way out, maybe... maybe not. I never said iwas going to stop workingout and training .. just not thinking of doing AS, in the long run.

With a good diet & your cycle, you will easily archieve yours gain....
I gain 17 poudn last years with lower dose then you....

rami said:
I disagree!! Who decided that steroids are only for people who wants to exceed there natural limit?! It is a good reason but it is not the only one.

rami.....don't go getting all rammy again !!

He stated he was not near his genitic limit, so take a chill pill little buddy. Plus the fact that he only wants to gain 5-10 lbs over a few months, something given his stats could be easily accomplished naturally.

rpny said:
So your saying, one should only take AS if they were at their genetic limit? I'm not sure if i hit mine or not.. i was just guessing.. how does one even know where their g-limit is? Lazy way out, maybe... maybe not. I never said iwas going to stop workingout and training .. just not thinking of doing AS, in the long run.

Listen, don't go putting words in my mouth. I never said that no one should take steroids unless they were at their genitic limit, and I agree it is hard to tell if you're even there in the first place. It was you who said about not being near your genitic limit, and given your current stats and your goal, you do not need steroids to accomplish anything a little hard work won't do for you naturally.

Besides if you're gonna do a cycle, step up to the plate and do a real one.....500mg/week for 10 weeks.

Im in the same boat as rpny in that im sure im not that close to my genetic max, but whenever i start getting higher then what i am now I really start to pack on the fat something i know i could avoid with aas.

bob123 said:
Im in the same boat as rpny in that im sure im not that close to my genetic max, but whenever i start getting higher then what i am now I really start to pack on the fat something i know i could avoid with aas.

I love posts like this. Do you even know what prevents fat buildup? Certainly not the administering of AAS. You can get fat just as easy, if not more easy while being 'ON'.

Listen rpny, how old are you is a good question? That is your first step in determining whether you have reached your genetic potential.

The second thing is do more research than just reading one thread on ANY board. 250mg/wk is about what you produce naturally at a young age (which it sounds like you are), so why just replace what you are already producing naturally?

Take it from someone who took juice before they knew what they were doing, it is not a good idea to go into ANY cycle with limited knowledge. And IMO, you should wait until you have reached your genetic potential, than if you feel you are done making awesome gains, then look into AAS. Until then, I suggest you take heed to the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) vets on this board, or any board for that matter.

RJH8541 said:
I love posts like this. Do you even know what prevents fat buildup? Certainly not the administering of AAS. You can get fat just as easy, if not more easy while being 'ON'.

Listen rpny, how old are you is a good question? That is your first step in determining whether you have reached your genetic potential.

The second thing is do more research than just reading one thread on ANY board. 250mg/wk is about what you produce naturally at a young age (which it sounds like you are), so why just replace what you are already producing naturally?

Take it from someone who took juice before they knew what they were doing, it is not a good idea to go into ANY cycle with limited knowledge. And IMO, you should wait until you have reached your genetic potential, than if you feel you are done making awesome gains, then look into AAS. Until then, I suggest you take heed to the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) vets on this board, or any board for that matter.

RJH,

I'm 28 this year. ALso, I asked the question of how many mg's of test an average guy makes on this board before, and your mistaken if you think it's 250mg/week. I believe the numbers are quite lower than that. The only reason why I posted this was due to the fact that, a lot of gains made past your genetic max are lost in due time.

StoneColdNto,

Not putting words in your mouth, I thought that's what you were getting at. I understand what you mean when you say, i could obtain the goals i'm after naturally. YOu still think it obtainable when I want 10 lbs LBM, no fat? Actually reduction in fat, if anything and keep the weight that I want, without Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) help?

I will probably take your advice though and do a 10wker, 500mg TEST.

rpny said:
RJH,

I'm 28 this year. ALso, I asked the question of how many mg's of test an average guy makes on this board before, and your mistaken if you think it's 250mg/week. I believe the numbers are quite lower than that. The only reason why I posted this was due to the fact that, a lot of gains made past your genetic max are lost in due time.

Easy bro, no need to get hostile, I was trying to help a brother out. It appears that you have not researched enough about Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use and I suggested you spend a little more time. So, you're 28, I can pretty much say that you have reached your genetic potential naturally. And although my numbers may be off about test production, I still suggest that 250/wk is too low. 500mg/wk is a great first cycle of test, just make sure you got all your extras (anti-e's, PCT, etc.) before you start.

And lighten up man, rub one out if your feeling uptight...LOL:wackit:

Check out my woman's fashion show in memebr's pics. That should help.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37906

Sorry for the misunderstanding!!:D :D

RJH8541 said:
Easy bro, no need to get hostile, I was trying to help a brother out. It appears that you have not researched enough about Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use and I suggested you spend a little more time. So, you're 28, I can pretty much say that you have reached your genetic potential naturally. And although my numbers may be off about test production, I still suggest that 250/wk is too low. 500mg/wk is a great first cycle of test, just make sure you got all your extras (anti-e's, PCT, etc.) before you start.

And lighten up man, rub one out if your feeling uptight...LOL:wackit:

Check out my woman's fashion show in memebr's pics. That should help.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37906

Sorry for the misunderstanding!!:D :D

Nah, no hostilty or hard feelings.. yeah, i probably will do a 500/wk cycle. i'm thinking i'm at/or close to my genetic max.. who knows though.. i guess we'll see, once i end the cycle and after a few months out ..

Back