Albuterol dose

trojanhorse

I am using clen from lion at 20 mcg up to 120 mcg for two weeks on two weeks off but i am wanting to try Albuterol.

What does each pump albuterol equal and what is a good cycle to follow?
Anyone?

trojanhorse said:
I am using clen from lion at 20 mcg up to 120 mcg for two weeks on two weeks off but i am wanting to try Albuterol.

What does each pump albuterol equal and what is a good cycle to follow?
Anyone?

Keep in mind clen is dosed in mcg and albuterol in mg!!

I dont know how lion doses his albuterol (ie -mg/ml) but most liquid versions are 4mg/ml, I know researchology albuterol is 6mg/ml. I find that 20-24 mg/day in divided doses(short half life) works great for me.

F.

The ventolin inhalers from gsk have a dose of 100mcg per puff, and each inhaler has 200 puffs in it. They suggest 1-2 puffs as needed, but the drug works for about 4 hours so pretty much every 4 hours if you need bronchodilation.

For BB purposes, am not sure, google it, but I read a study of 4mg per day for 3 weeks affecting exercise performance and strength. Here's the link:

http://jap.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/89/2/430

4mg is much bigger than ~600mcg, though...

force, whats the cheapest place to buy albuterol? also what the highest dose i can take at once if i just wanted to take it before a workout.? does it cause cramping?

Most people are going to find their best dose at about 4mgs of Albuterol 3x a day or so…women will probably take about half that dose, and be fine with it. You should probably start with 4mgs a day and then work your way up.

I have heard many different dose for albuterol. Is the albuterol dosage very subjective? I have heard 4mg 3 times daily or I have even heard 8mgs 3 times daily. What do you think is the proper dosage for a first time user?

i dont need to walk around on anything that is gonna make me nervous. I plan on only taking it right before i run at first.

simpllyhuge said:
force, whats the cheapest place to buy albuterol? also what the highest dose i can take at once if i just wanted to take it before a workout.? does it cause cramping?

Not sure about the cheapest place these days with things the way they are.I got some generic stuff from overseas the last time around and it was pretty cheap.
I have taken 16mg in one shot and was fine...sweaty but fine. no cramping anyway. Im used to this type of stuff and know how my body reacts so If I were you maybe try a lower dose and see how it hits you.

F.

Anaholic said:
I have heard many different dose for albuterol. Is the albuterol dosage very subjective? I have heard 4mg 3 times daily or I have even heard 8mgs 3 times daily. What do you think is the proper dosage for a first time user?

I had the best results with 4mg taken 5 times per day.

F.

Force, I assume you've used clen as well. How did the two compare? I'm thinking of giving albuterol a run in favor of clen next time around.

albuterol

HI, I ran a small cycle of albuterol but had to stop because of crampng..I was playing sports and found the high intensity caused me some quad cramps and low back cramps... I supped with taurine and potassium and tons of water.... well fo r me anyhow, I cramped.... NOw I am not playing so many sports I am going to give it another run.... I did in the 14 days on it notice slight changes for me muscle hard ness (noticed in my quads funny enough) and seemd slightly leaner.. I was going to run a 3 week on 1 off ( beta cleaner) and 3 week on cycle.. I am using it by itself , It was suggested to stack with t3 and .... yohimbine to me before, but I never did.. Hard to find anyone on boards who show there results full cycle... I used pills not inhaler, from my understanding the inhalers are not worth it.. you can get a script from your dr for it too :) It caused shakes in me at the begining and even with slight ramping.. sweaty yes... hungry... yes...

phytgrl said:
HI, I ran a small cycle of albuterol but had to stop because of crampng..I was playing sports and found the high intensity caused me some quad cramps and low back cramps... I supped with taurine and potassium and tons of water.... well fo r me anyhow, I cramped.... NOw I am not playing so many sports I am going to give it another run.... I did in the 14 days on it notice slight changes for me muscle hard ness (noticed in my quads funny enough) and seemd slightly leaner.. I was going to run a 3 week on 1 off ( beta cleaner) and 3 week on cycle.. I am using it by itself , It was suggested to stack with t3 and .... yohimbine to me before, but I never did.. Hard to find anyone on boards who show there results full cycle... I used pills not inhaler, from my understanding the inhalers are not worth it.. you can get a script from your dr for it too :) It caused shakes in me at the begining and even with slight ramping.. sweaty yes... hungry... yes...

Good info.

The inhaler is dosed in mcgs, so it's essentially useless for us as bodybuilders.

I find it interesting that albuterol increased your hunger. That's not really ideal when trying to cut!

force said:
I had the best results with 4mg taken 5 times per day.

F.
We talked about this in my "Long layoff" thread correct?

I like albuterol a lot plus it actually increases LBM in humans not just in rats like clen.

DocJ said:
We talked about this in my "Long layoff" thread correct?

I like albuterol a lot plus it actually increases LBM in humans not just in rats like clen.

DocJ how much did you run per day? Did you go two weeks on/2 weeks off?

HeHateMe said:
DocJ how much did you run per day? Did you go two weeks on/2 weeks off?
Cycling it like that really isn't necessary due to it's shorter half-life (similar to ephedrine). I usually use it for 5-6 weeks @ 18-24mg/day, divided into 3-4 doses. I also use ketotifen with it @ 1-2mg/day.

simpllyhuge said:
do u have to run the keto to run it like that?
Have to? no. Does it make it more effective for longer? yes. It's still going to work with no keto.

Back