Albuterol is gooooood!!!!

matty2412 said:
I have been prescribed Albuterol before but did'nt feel any of these effects.

If you were prescribed it for asthma or other breathing problems, that is why. For the purpose of performance enhancement or reduction of body fat you would be taking it orally (tabs) and at much larger doses, i.e. 2-16mgs per day. It's a completely different situation.

RaginRoid said:
Is this safe for anybody to use?

Well, pretty much. But like anything, you can have bad reactions to it. I've written this about the risks/side effects of it else where:

Like all beta agonists, albuterol has major stimulant effects on users. This can lead to side effects such as an increase in blood pressure, increased heart rate an/or palpitations, insomnia, tremors, and increased sweating due to the thermogenic effects of the drug, among others ( ). Of course the onset and severity of these side effects will vary from one user to another. It is recommended, as is the case with most drugs, that users begin administering relatively small doses of the compound to determine their tolerance level for it. The user then can slowly increase his or her dosages until they find one which provides them with the desired effects, while not producing side effects that the user would find intolerable.

Another aspect of albuterol use is its apparent effect of decreasing the levels of the amino acid taurine in the serum and the heart of users ( ). This is a similar trait of all beta agonists. Many users will supplement with taurine to counteract this effect. It is believed that when the body is depleted of taurine, muscle cramps are more likely to occur, although there is no real scientific research that supports this assertion.

It should also be noted that there are some studies which have indicated that beta agonists, of which albuterol is one, can impair cardiovascular endurance and/or performance. However they have also been shown to help increase performance. Obviously like all situations where contradictory research exists, users will have to experiment with the drug themselves and see exactly how they react to the compound.

Due to the similarity of the compounds, there may be some concern among users that the negative effects that have been associated with clenbuterol use and its impact on the heart may also occur with the administration of albuterol. However there is little evidence that this is an issue. For the most part the scientific research has found no link between albuterol use and detrimental changes in the heart. This may be true for a number of reasons. First, the studies that indicated that clenbuterol caused cardiac hypertrophy and necrosis were conducted with animals. This is important because animals have a larger number of beta 2 receptors then humans.

The lack of heart damage attributable to albuterol use may also be due to the shorter half life of the drug relative to clenbuterol. This possible explanation is theoretical in nature, as no research has been conducted on the subject, but could be a contributing factor. However, the main point to be made is that there is no evidence that albuterol could be directly linked to potential heart damage in a user.

RaginRoid said:
If so where can you get this stuff at?

I believe that some research companies are beginning to carry it, but not many.

And I thought that being asthmatic as a child will suck for ever!
I know that we can't talk about cost but this is totally cool, I just got mine for $** (60 pills of 4mg).

Well, yes it gave me :
more air: I felt like my chest was opened from the inside.
more blood flow: The pump was amazing and my veins were everywhere.
I felt a lot stronger and my recovery time was up a bunch.
I was sweating a lot .

Sides:
A little shaky.
Hot as Hell while working out.

I’m taking two for now. Next week I will try to squeeze 1 more and see what happen, so far is Gooooooood!!!

P.D. Before Albuterol, I drop from 18” to 16.5” on biceps and from 205 to 190 in 4 weeks with only diet and exercise. I felt like shit. I was benching 255X6 at 205 and at 190 I was weak like a mofo! I could only make 4 bench reps with 205. This week I started Albu and increased carbs a just a little bit on Monday and at my first chest day with Albu I pushed 225 x 6 with no help. Maybe is mental but I can only say what I experimented and the gain in strength was really there.
Today I hit my biceps and shoulders. My biceps was 16.5” at the start and last measure was 17” pump. Today is my first bicep/shoulder day with Albu and biceps score 17.5” and shoulders were round and tight.

I will keep you updated with this.

So far it’s all GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!! :flamingma :flamingma :flamingma

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempest said:
I know that we can't talk about cost but this is totally cool, I just got mine for $** (60 pills of 4mg).

I edited the price you posted. No price listings, means no price listings at all.

Sorry man, my bad. :bigok: I wont happen again. BTW it was purshased legally because of my record as a child. Health plan covered. :goof: Thats why I paid so little.

So then I am running clen with my cycle right now. Can I go 14days on clen and 14 on albuterol instead of e/c/a stack. Or replace the clen with the albuterol because it still reacts to the beta2 in our system? What do any of you think? Is albuterol a better body fat reducer than clen?

mranak said:
You mean its like you are inhaling a liquid?

Albuterol is a inhalation powder....the only way you can do anything but inhale the powder for ROA is if you were to somehow remove it from the aerosal inhaler and have the powder settle but inhaling it orally is the only really safe ROA

Albuterol is also a generic equivlent to a couple different inhalers too so there is more than just albuterol that could do this for someone i guess

No,no,no

xbobx said:
Albuterol is a inhalation powder....the only way you can do anything but inhale the powder for ROA is if you were to somehow remove it from the aerosal inhaler and have the powder settle but inhaling it orally is the only really safe ROA

Albuterol is also a generic equivlent to a couple different inhalers too so there is more than just albuterol that could do this for someone i guess

Albuterol comes in pill forms of 2mg and 4mg and it's the way it should be taken for proper dosage and delivery to your system. About inhalers thers is a sticky around here that tells you all about it. Ask Aboot where is it!

:nono:

Thanks Aboot for the review, and Trevdog for the link.

Trevdog you know any other link to get Albuterol at the comes in pills, or does it only comes in an inhaler? Good thing this product is for safe use.

Aboot said:
If you were prescribed it for asthma or other breathing problems, that is why. For the purpose of performance enhancement or reduction of body fat you would be taking it orally (tabs) and at much larger doses, i.e. 2-16mgs per day. It's a completely different situation.

Prescribed following a bout with pnuemonia. Thanks for clearing that up.

More side effects:

Another Side effect:
Cramps :crying:

Specially on hamstrings and forearms.

Dry mouth. keep water comsumption up.

Manrak, I know it's not an anabolic steroid, but I have to tell you, the pumps are huge and long. Maybe is the increase blood flow because I can see the veins popping everywhere. :flamingma :flamingma :flamingma :wallbash:

Walgreens, really? lol.....

For a first timer would it be better to take the pill or inhaler? I believe the inhaler is more stronger, just wan't to make sure before I try anything out.

RaginRoid said:
Walgreens, really? lol.....

For a first timer would it be better to take the pill or inhaler? I believe the inhaler is more stronger, just wan't to make sure before I try anything out.

Pills and then more pills. The delivery system of the inhaler does not give you the necessary amount of the active ingredient even with more pumps. Look for the pills, and because it is your first time, I will recommend that you start at 1 pill of 2mg 45 minutes before your workout and the take it from there.

PD Watch your Blood pressure :frogjump:

I think clenbuterol is more selective for the beta-2 adrenoceptors than salbutamol. So, less side effects on the heart (via beta-1).

RB

Back